Weather control is no myth

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 10:56 am » by Drjones

Weather control is no myth: Scientists engineer thunderstorms over Abu Dhabi
http://www.naturalnews.com/030998_weath ... z1AztSb8jE :rtft:

Discussions of weather control technology used to be limited to the hushed gossip of conspiracy theorists, but it turns out the conspiracy theorists were right (again). Today in Abu Dhabi, scientists have successfully manipulated entire weather systems, causing up to fifty downpours of rain across the Al Ain region the desert nation over the last year.

Clever to do so, but wise, i think not. :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 am » by Iwanci

It is no wonder we are having very freakish weather patterns all over the globe.

I personally believe that the weather control experiments have gone a little ‘haywire’ and they have created this situation we are in.

Climate change??? Yes if you can understand that they are responsible for it and not a whole heap of farting cows. I don’t subscribe to human induced climate change, not in so far as the average person is concerned, I do however have no qualms with theorizing on the possibility that humans have indeed caused climate change, some humans that is.

Sorry but the climate change debate should really be re-labeled to the ‘climate control’ debate.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 pm » by Drjones

'Sorry but the climate change debate should really be re-labeled to the ‘climate control’ debate.' :clapper:

YES, and the whole manipulation of the weather is not even a factor in the scientists conclusions about climate change, i'm betting that alot of these scientists are unaware this is actually going on. It's especially important as when clouds are manipulated this often means adding tons and tons of extra C02 to get them to do what you want them to, we are then expected to believe that we humans are the problem along with our co2 and the above is not even a factor. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 pm » by Funnyman46

How many times can you screw with the order of things before you screw them up permanently? At some point the natural cycles will need to do a reset. Worse still, what if after all this manipulation the system goes off completely and we create a super cell of storms due to the imbalance of natural cycles?
Run away weather is not something I'm looking forward to.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 pm » by Helios

I love naturalnews website.....when they say something...I believe them. So the HAARP thing could be real then?
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 pm » by Drjones

funnyman46 wrote:How many times can you screw with the order of things before you screw them up permanently? At some point the natural cycles will need to do a reset. Worse still, what if after all this manipulation the system goes off completely and we create a super cell of storms due to the imbalance of natural cycles?
Run away weather is not something I'm looking forward to.

True mate, the sad fact is that there is not one aspect of this reality/nature that cannot not be manipulated/altered. Of course they can manipulate the weather, they may not be that good at it but they can still do it to some degree, they now have genetically modified grass, genetically modified trees, genetically modifed cows, pigs and sheep and just recently announced GM chickens, then factor in the GM crops, see what i'm saying ? There aint NOTHING they are now not set to alter. :help: Then think back to what the bible says, that in the end days, Satan will try to establish a counterfeit kingdom, now i'm not religious only spiritual but does this not make 100% sense ? :think:
Last edited by Drjones on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:59 pm » by Drjones

lahlaos wrote:I love naturalnews website.....when they say something...I believe them. So the HAARP thing could be real then?

Natural news is great ! :flop:
One of those sites that give you a real reality check, as almost all their information is actually backed up by scientific studies and governmental statistics, actual evidence... and a little but of common sense is thrown into the mix. 8-) People can call you a 'conspiracy theorist' but those same people have not looked at ANY evidence, largely this is always the case :lol: , so then who is the real conspiracy theorist? imo a 'conspiracy theorist' is someone who DOES know the facts, the statistics and because of this is then able to make up his OWN mind as to what is really going on...the whole 'oh you're a conspiracy theorist' is a defence mechanism for the closed minded...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:07 pm » by Helios

*high five to drjones* and may i say im an avid watcher of your posts, they interest me, and good to have a decent person on board:)
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm » by Helios

Yeah 100% with you mate, we are the people who rummage through the BALLOCKS this world contains and fathoms the reality of the world we live in, and they dont like that, but people are getting smarter thats a fact.
Ending before I begin

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:11 pm » by Drjones

lahlaos wrote:*high five to drjones* and may i say im an avid watcher of your posts, they interest me, and good to have a decent person on board:)

I do my best.
Thanks.
:flop:

Next