Web bot Cliff High on RBN with Common sense show 07/05/09

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:56 pm » by Ph0enix

nice! i love the webbot project. he didn't say anything new though. but i'd like to know the "bombing of the moon" did happen :) I really hope enough people hear his messages so that they DON'T come true which is the TRUE hope of any phophet. But his stuff just keeps coming true :( Summer of hell is here.... Failure Fall is next... The the Winter of Discontent.

@adam- yeah. revolution. whenever 10% or less of a country is poor or hungry, we just deem them poor or hungry. they typically end up comitting crimes and going to jail. sad. but when the group is larger than that, you start having uprisings and gorilla attacks. People won't allow themselves to simply starve and die. They WILL go on the attack first. Believe it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm » by Thesaint

Excellent post but I have to say the guy waiting on the line from South Africa was a Jerk Off. I know there is a time delay from the question waiting to be asked and the subject but he did two things, 1. Changed the subject from an interesting one to 2. a question about everything that is wrong with humanity, personal gratification and greed. Fancy asking a question about when will it be the best time to invest in silver when the guy from Webbot is talking about the end of civilisation as we know it.