Web Bot Project - The latest predictions right here.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13450

Web Bot Project - The latest predictions right here.
I read somewhere that the creators of The Web Bot Project were not going to release Part 6 due to the dire predictions included, and to avoid more population anxiety. Also, it was stated elsewhere that Clif High and George Ure (the creators) may not be "coming back"

Therefore, I decided to contact Clif yesterday and had him on for a 40-minute segment where he discussed past and future predictions leading up to 2012, as well as what is included on Part 6. The interview precedes David Sereda, who is the main guest of this week's show.

As usual, you can listen or download right on our Web site:

http://www.( ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED )

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 24, 2009 7:27 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i found this part more interesting than Sereda :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 pm » by bugmenot

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
The Webbot last report, Cliff and George will be taking some time-off.
Part 6 is not being released to the public, hmmmmmm..

Initiate

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 am » by Snake Plissken

Wow, thats the most interesting set of vidos i've seen for a long time. Weird about part six not being released to the public, whats that all about?

Excellent post, who thinks web bot has it right? :headscratch:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 7:04 pm » by Cornbread714

Snake Plissken wrote:Wow, thats the most interesting set of vidos i've seen for a long time. Weird about part six not being released to the public, whats that all about?

Excellent post, who thinks web bot has it right? :headscratch:

I think this guy has some really credible-sounding information and the whole thing is really fucking scary. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I'm not sure if I buy the whole package, but, man, some of the statements he makes just judged own their own and removed from the context sound alarmingly plausible and on the money. Maybe that's what bothers me the most :shock:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 7:28 pm » by Drextin

web bot project is creepy. Some say it only predicts certain things because of the popularity of the subjects but then that opens up the whole "do we manifest our future" cause there is something to this and a lot of people in high places pay attention.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 7:33 pm » by Kyo121

i think i'm doing something wrong veritasshow isn't working for me anymore, it use to but now it's just not playing.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 7:50 pm » by Cornbread714

kyo121 wrote:i think i'm doing something wrong veritasshow isn't working for me anymore, it use to but now it's just not playing.

It worked fine for me when I clicked on the link above. (just checked it again - still working).
Maybe you need some updates for your flash player, or something (I'm not the most computer savvy person, though). :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am » by Lowsix

If you listen to the Subtext these guys dont even agree to the results of their own experiments.

They sense something, but The one guy continually qualifies it as posteriori evidence, just as Drex said.

You think their bots arent influenced byt he INUMERABLE references to their own projections, wwhich in turn shapes the linguistic stream...
He KNOWS this and thus..the reference to "Cleaning up the Lexicon".

On top of the fact that people are simply afraid, Due to the Extreme nature of our Time...and the conspiracy nuts are running rampant influencing the linguistics..and then it feeds on itself. He can only spider FORUMS. And one could take a look at just the Alex jones thread, and you could linguistically graph just THAT one conversation alone, and you would pull several DOOM keywords.
Multiply that by the number of conspiracy forums, which is nothing less hana burgeoning cottage industry, and its REALLY easy to see how simple it is to skew the linguistics of what the OTHER guy would want to claim as the Language of the Net.

The first guy knows this and hes distancing himself fromt he project and the aims of the more alarmist (not scientist) of the pair..You can hear it in how many times he chimes in, when the first guy makes a CRITICAL point about only getting lattitudinal ifo..the OTHER guys wants to fill in the blanks.

And another point, is that the majority of their linguistics deal with English.
What about the other countries who are heavily net connected? Think they all feed linguistics into American happenings? And aside from the bandah aceh disaster, there are relatively few Foreign examples, or cultural references.
Its all about Americas Linguistic stream, and English speaking world at large.
There are several BILLION people not included in his streams...

Thats significant.

They are parting ways, im betting.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 8:56 am » by Mep630

didn't someone say or have a thread that talked about the 6th part?!

I would be interested if any of you internet gurus could find info on that!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Next