Webbot Alert! Six Great Quakes to Follow

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm » by Vertigo

Had a chance to chat with Cliff briefly today about the predictive linguistics and what's ahead for the balance of this year. For one thing, he's had time to look at the data again and nope, although Haiti is a terrible mess, and there's some linguistic fill beginning which could link 'diaspora' to the Haiti quake, a review of the data says no, the diaspora/people moving about due to changing circumstances really is 220-million.

True, there's some linkage of Canada and fast-track immigration for refugees, and the rising use of the term 'diaspora', but there's a lot more to be worried about later this year.

The problem is that as we look at the data, there are at least six great quakes due during calendar 2010 and possibly many more. After six, we stopped looking - not a pretty sight. We assume you know a 'great' quake is one with magnitude 8.0 or larger, but in a social sense, Haiti is a 'great' quake based on extreme loss of life.

From the period (approximately) July 7th onward, the data features six clusters of data that will be larger than the global horror that followed the 2004 tsunami. And - sad to report - the data suggests that 220-million will be moving around just on the [american continent] which means additional quakes can be expected this year of larger magnitude including some hints that one will be on the US West coast.

Among the problems with predictive linguistics technology is that it's not precise. How people use language is drifty on a good day. Although the US quake(s) seems to be California'ish, it could be as far north as Vancouver Island. Such is the imprecision of the data. No, can't narrow it down to the Long Valley caldera, Yellowstone, or something as simple as that.

What is clear is that our 'context shift' is 'terra entity', we can't offer any further insight except to say that the data also suggests that by the end of this year, we may see more than a billion people involved in diaspora else; particularly India/Pakistan/China and there are some indications that dislocated people will stream north toward Siberia/Mongolia as a result.

You might ask "Why wasn't this in the Shape of Things to Come report? Fair question: not trying to hide anything...remember, though, we've been saying for the past 9-months (roughly, could be longer) that looking into the data from late 2009 onward for quake activity was pretty much pointless. Gets to be too much. Our accuracy is occasionally very good with isolated near-great quakes like our call on the May 2008 China event, but even if we had been translated into mandarin prior to the May 'wedding quake', would it have modified anyone's behavior or saved lives? Likely not.

Add to that the problems we had sorting out the 'print through" on the Lacey Peterson trial/Redwood City (Sept. 2004) quake which preceded the Dec. 2004 tsunami? The Peterson trial was interrupted by the Redwood City quake and some linguistics (courthouse emptied) were fulfilled, ;leavings us to scratch our heads and pondering "Damn...where's the land driven back to previous age, 200-thousand dead and all that language?" Showed up - all right - about 120 days later.
All of which is not supposed to make you feel better - or worse- about what's ahead in the second half of this year - our timing sucks when there gets to be overlap, print-through, and multiple images of the same thing. Go look at how clear the Wedding Quake hit was before and after the event. (Scroll down to the May 12, 2008 entry "Oh, THAT Quake...)

So whether we get a half dozen seven-oh's this year with huge loss of life or a series of 8's and larger is really outside the scope of this project. Not much anyone can do about it, except have food, water, seeds and a mindset that will allow you to start over and prosper under the most adverse adverse conditions imaginable which by year-end maybe upwards 1.4-billion people will experience..

Best we hope for is to be wrong and it will be media buzz only - always hard to distinguish from physical/objective reality. Our fishing grounds are internet fora, which oh, by the way, may go down in late summer as a global phenomena. So yeah, in addition to working on his survival pod-boat, Cliff's looking at a satellite-based internet system.

Mine's been in for a couple of years seeing this period coming. Oh, might want to mark down your home/residence's lat/lon by GPS and keep it handy for a couple of years. If it starts changing outside the 2DRMS error of SA(ASM if you're in green), it'll be time to gear up.

Why, I bet hardly any of your friends noticed the proximity of Haiti's quake to the news stories about how the "Earth's magnetic north pole marching toward Siberia at 37 miles per year" did they

From
http://www.Urbansurvival.com

at 10:36 AM

original link: http://webbot-project.blogspot.com/2010 ... ollow.html

i hope its not a repost

now lets see how accurate this famous "webbot predictions" are...i dont believe it...and hopefully nothing happens... but if this really happens i turn into a webbot believer

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm » by Newearthman

A swarm of powerfull quakes in N. America would validate all the prophesies and kick off the 2012/NWO depopulation and a new Earth begening!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm » by Vertigo

ouh, and not to forget the other webbot predictions:
A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

When Israel bombs Iran, they’ll use a nuclear-tipped bunker buster that will hit something unforeseen underground. As a result, a radioactive cloud will form that will pollute and sicken Southeast Asia. This will cause much of the world to turn against Israel.

Alien contact soon, all of us will know that "they" have arrived, different species and races, "people" from other dimensions will come to our earth and make contact.

The “Death of the Dollar” will be a continuing trend, with a hyper inflationary period in 2010, and banking crises/confidence losses that will begin in August 2009 and escalate by November 2009.

“Global Coastal Phenomena” will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions.

The magnetosphere problems could lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to food riots in the winter of 2010/spring of 2011. Specifically, they’ll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican.

In South America, they’ll be large or mass sightings of UFO-related phenomena. In the summer of 2010, a video crew will interview an escapee from an internment facility. The young bald man will later be revealed to be a “non-Terran” human.

Large solarflare in the End 2012 / Beginning 2013

original link: http://www.alamongordo.com/WebBot_Proph ... _2010.html

well as i said,there can be 100webbots telling stuff like this but i dont buy it, an interesting read anyway... hope some of you guys find it interesting

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm » by Lowsix

I thought it was interesting until I tracked and realized that not a SINGLE one of hsi bot predictions for the spring and summer came true.

Not one.

Good and bad i guess...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm » by Vertigo

LowSix wrote:I thought it was interesting until I tracked and realized that not a SINGLE one of hsi bot predictions for the spring and summer came true.

Not one.

Good and bad i guess...

yep :!: :flop:

Writer

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm » by Kingpkc80

I dont think any of these webbot predictions are accurate just more doom and gloom, but we must be careful of what we think and believe in! :nails:

Our minds are powerful weapons of creation, if u think doom and gloom is going to come you could very well create it! :think:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 11:44 pm » by Slith

The people that believe the Webbot are armchair quarterbacks. :bullshit:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Writer

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 12:07 am » by Biledriver

I don't know how accurate the webbot project has been in its entirety, but I do know that some stuff is bang on, some stuff is right out of'er. Kind of a hit and miss.

Here's the thing tho, the 2 dudes who are part of it (Cliff and George)plainly say that the only true "predictions" that they put out are available through the HalfPastHuman site. All others are copywrite enfringements and should not be considered accurate.

I frequent George Ure's "Urban Survival" site daily (some interesting stuff, and I like his writing style) and he only puts a bit of WB stuff on there every now and then. One needs to pay the $10 for the full and "official" copy from the HPH site. I've never bought it, nor do I plan to cause frankly, I don't care enough to bother, so I can't say anything on the accuracy of the original ALTA reports that are put out.

All this being said, we don't know how much stuff has been added or removed from the originals when people (illegally) "reproduce" the reports for the masses. I'd take everything with a grain of salt, but don't necessarily dismiss this stuff just because you read it on some site that has no affiliation to them. Much of the things I've heard them speak about (directly from them) has indeed happened, but not much of what I've read from these "reproduced" copies put out by wingnuts.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 am » by Savwafair2012

Lets just watch. Shall we?

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 12:31 am » by Boondox681

:bullshit: where's all the missing celebrities from his 2009 predictions,that were supposed to vanish into other dimensions?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next