weekileaks founder been waterboarded from an insider

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 am » by Saturnv

america....crumbling america asked for the torture of wikkileaks founder which was why he was denied bail on a CHArge of..NOT WEARING A CONDOM DURING SEX EHH 99% OF THE WORLD DOSENT WEAR A CONDOM ...AIDS AMERICA ,,, YOU KNOW YOUS CAUSED IT .......seems like america can do what they want ...ehhgh .NOT ANYMORE ...GET OF YOUR BIG FAT LARD ARSES AND DO SOMTHING WITHOUT PAYMENT EITHER THAT OR WHEN THE CHINEASE TAKE OVER YOUS COULD ALWAYS MIGRATE TO MEXICO THEY LOVE THEIR GUNS THEIR !!!

Writer

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 am » by Helixier

I don't believe in God in the conventional way, but I'll pray for you and your sanity...

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 3:56 am » by Saturnv

IM SCOTTISH .....DONALD TRUMP(CARDS...GAMBLING) wants to destroy one of the lovlest places in the world to build....a GOLF COURSE money talks...thing is it does if you got it but 99% of people have a worthless bit of paper the illusiion stops here !!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 3:58 am » by Eldorado

Huh?..........How about using the edit button after ranting......!!!!! :think:

Wasn't the Fat Bastard a Scottish character? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Eldorado on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 am » by Saturnv

helixer my sanitys fine you if you have a problem with that i know a good doctor wikkileaks ....you want the truth ...........yes film the wizard of oz ....for you ...probably a reality what are you here for republican or a big mac

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 am » by Saturnv

NO SURRERNDER GREEDY SCUM .........WERE COMING FOR YOUS!!!

Writer

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 4:02 am » by Helixier

And people assume we abuse drugs here in Holland.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 4:06 am » by Chris333

Dose this person saturnv normally talk like this?

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 4:08 am » by Lavell1

THEY DIDNT GIVE HIM FUCKING BAIL BECAUSE THEY KNEW HIS FOLLOWERS WERE GUNNA BAIL HIM OUT FUCKING CORRUPT WORLD !!! We need these guys quick :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: ! or these guy's will be at our doors :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: ! and we will becontrolled like these guys :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: !why cant we live like these guys :hugging: :hugging: ! i guess the only thing to do is what these guys are doing :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: ! FIGHT ON TROJANS THE INTERNET IS THE FINAL FRONTIER!!! We lost televison we lost the press and were losing radio soo... this is our final chance!!! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 4:11 am » by Chris333

lavell1 wrote:THEY DIDNT GIVE HIM FUCKING BAIL BECAUSE THEY KNEW HIS FOLLOWERS WERE GUNNA BAIL HIM OUT FUCKING CORRUPT WORLD !!! We need these guys quick :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: ! or these guy's will be at our doors :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: ! and we will becontrolled like these guys :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: !why cant we live like these guys :hugging: :hugging: ! i guess the only thing to do is what these guys are doing :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: ! FIGHT ON TROJANS THE INTERNET IS THE FINAL FRONTIER!!! We lost televison we lost the press and were losing radio soo... this is our final chance!!! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

The last stand!

I like that concept.