Weird experience last night... any idea's???

Initiate

PostFri Sep 12, 2008 12:20 am » by Cosmonaut

theshee wrote:Thanks cosmonaut I will look that up!! :flop: truthseeker, I never touch anything with artificial sweetners in at all. I'm a therapist and Ive known for years the harm they can do, I grow all my own fruit and veg and I'm very careful what goes anywhere near me as Ive not long been diagnosed with MCSS. I don't live near mast's and refuse to own a mobile phone but thank you for your input, its appreciated :flop:
mystery207 your a Twat :D If you've got nothing sensible or decent to say don't say anything you retard :D It took a lot for me to post this... I'm kind of wishing I hadn't now, no wonder abducties keep it to themselves for years if not a lifetime with that sort of attitude. Thanks to the rest of you - it is appreciated x

A therapist you say? You should start your own thread (clinic) here offering free advice to us all. :)

Don't regret posting things I and many others don't I'm sure you've got many positive insights/opinions and videos to add to this site that we'd all appreciate.

huge1234 wrote:
I DONT TAKE drugs, drink or have mental problems

i do take drugs, i drink and i have mental problems.... and i aint seen nothing this before

do u think im ok ? lol

... cannabis prevents me from expanding that answer further im afraid... i tried fighting it.... but it was no use :P

Hahaha Huge, me too and I've not seen anything (except to say a couple small glowing balls flying overhead very quickly but I think its natural phenomena) I feel cheated.

PostFri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 am » by Duckdaworld

If I may, it could be due to low blood pressure at awaking, having some vision troubles while getting back to normal blood pressure. It happens sometimes.

PostFri Sep 12, 2008 12:52 pm » by Reynardthefox

Hello there,

The Surge Of Energy Created By The Large Hadron Collider:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwa_keVgsOc

Pyrmaids, Kundalini, And The Master Numbers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvOy_zccTdY

These two videos of text from the channelings of The White Winged Consciousness of 9 by a woman who just calls herself Pixie. These two videos might explain your issues. I don't know if you are put off by channeling or not but I personally have gotten a lot of fascinating esoteric information out of these videos.

You may have been effected by ripples of energy created by the Large Hadron Collider being switched on the other day.(When you learn about some basic quantum physics and what the Collider does this is not at all surprising; yet quite cool.) A few other factors can be taken into consideration. Just as you might have freshly returned from an out-of-body experience and were experiencing the after-effects of being "jolted" back in your body. I believe someone mentioned hypnogogia on a post. Or you were quite possibly seeing an actual energetic or dimmensional anomaly and with your brain waves still for the most part in an low alpha or theta range you were receptive to seeing something. I think it is quite likely your experience is a combination of some or maybe even nearly all of these.

Hope that is helpful.

Writer

PostFri Sep 12, 2008 1:08 pm » by Mystery207

theshee wrote:Thanks cosmonaut I will look that up!! :flop: truthseeker, I never touch anything with artificial sweetners in at all. I'm a therapist and Ive known for years the harm they can do, I grow all my own fruit and veg and I'm very careful what goes anywhere near me as Ive not long been diagnosed with MCSS. I don't live near mast's and refuse to own a mobile phone but thank you for your input, its appreciated :flop:
mystery207 your a Twat :D If you've got nothing sensible or decent to say don't say anything you retard :D It took a lot for me to post this... I'm kind of wishing I hadn't now, no wonder abducties keep it to themselves for years if not a lifetime with that sort of attitude. Thanks to the rest of you - it is appreciated x

Hey, I am a twat. wow don't take things so serious. It hardens the arteries in your brain. And stop waking me up hours before. You know hours, from the god horus. I forgot how to talk like a girl. Must be all them women I date.

Writer

PostFri Sep 12, 2008 1:10 pm » by Mystery207

mystery207 wrote:

Hey, I am a twat. wow don't take things so serious. It hardens the arteries in your brain. And stop waking me up hours before. You know hours, from the god horus. I forgot how to talk like a girl. Must be all them women I date.

They will never find me in an alien community. lol! what a stick

Previous