Weird experience last night... any idea's???

Initiate

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 5:53 pm » by Theshee

Hiya all, I woke up through the night, 2.22 am (which seems to be an internal alarm for me, I wake the same time most nights!) When I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling it looked like a huge green circle of lights, with smaller circle inside that and another, each one smaller than the next... its hard the explain but a bit like a bullseye... was like looking into a tunnel. I DONT TAKE drugs, drink or have mental problems. I really can't explain it, I looked at this thing for about 20 seconds, which doesn't sound very long but it was long enough for me to get a good look. Has anyone experienced this before??? (I know there are a few abducties about here) or have any idea as to what it could have been??? x

Initiate

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 pm » by Cosmonaut

theshee wrote:Any idea as to what it could have been??? x

Hi Shee,
I don't know what I'm talking about but I'll try and answer..

Perhaps it could have been Hypnagogia?
This is from the page;
"Hypnagogia is used in a restricted sense to refer to the onset of sleep and regularly employed in a more general sense that covers both falling asleep and waking up."

"Other terms for hypnagogia, in one or both senses, that have been proposed include ‘presomnal’ or ‘anthypnic sensations’, ‘visions of half-sleep’, ‘oneirogogic images’ and ‘phantasmata’, ‘the borderland of sleep’, ‘praedormitium’, the ‘borderland state’, ‘half-dream state’, ‘pre-dream condition’ ‘sleep onset dreams’, dreamlets, and ‘wakefulness-sleep transition’ state (WST)."

All sounds a bit heavy to me but fear not its been mentioned in the writings of Aristotle, Iamblichus, Cardano, Simon Forman and Swedenborg. At least your in good company. :)

Here's an interesting blog about the subject written by someone with the condition.

Writer

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 6:40 pm » by Mystery207

theshee wrote:Hiya all, I woke up through the night, 2.22 am (which seems to be an internal alarm for me, I wake the same time most nights!) When I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling it looked like a huge green circle of lights, with smaller circle inside that and another, each one smaller than the next... its hard the explain but a bit like a bullseye... was like looking into a tunnel. I DONT TAKE drugs, drink or have mental problems. I really can't explain it, I looked at this thing for about 20 seconds, which doesn't sound very long but it was long enough for me to get a good look. Has anyone experienced this before??? (I know there are a few abducties about here) or have any idea as to what it could have been??? x

Probably just to wake my ass up at 3:33 am .You stinker! your under someone's mind control. Don't eat GMO's.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm » by Truthseeker

watch you dont drink aspertame or nutra sweet or floride mix all the chemicals up in a day you have digested and youve got a good cocktail in you imagine what its doing to your thinking brain :idea: and mobile phones or a mast in your area could do serious damage to your sleep patern :idea:

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 9:08 pm » by Alight

its probably youe eyes adjusting

Initiate

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 pm » by Theshee

Thanks cosmonaut I will look that up!! :flop: truthseeker, I never touch anything with artificial sweetners in at all. I'm a therapist and Ive known for years the harm they can do, I grow all my own fruit and veg and I'm very careful what goes anywhere near me as Ive not long been diagnosed with MCSS. I don't live near mast's and refuse to own a mobile phone but thank you for your input, its appreciated :flop:
mystery207 your a Twat :D If you've got nothing sensible or decent to say don't say anything you retard :D It took a lot for me to post this... I'm kind of wishing I hadn't now, no wonder abducties keep it to themselves for years if not a lifetime with that sort of attitude. Thanks to the rest of you - it is appreciated x

Writer

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 pm » by ANDNOW2012

I dont know if THIS would help you, but there were a long chain of events that took place this time last year. The chain lasted from Aug07-April 08.
Before I ever knew who David Wilcock, I begain using words like Synchronicity to describe everything taking place.

ONE THING: im really good with out of state license. during this time I developed this unusable skill and had several occasions where I was able to have my GUT feeling sense my lucky number on a out of state plate; only either within a few seconds - a minute see it.
For example: I was driving with my gf. noticed a lot of plates. Then I said to myself "well there seem to be a lot of plates. What does this mean. More then usual, so its gotta mean something." we pull into the place we are arriving at and I began to feel like I was going to see MY NUMBER on a plate. My consciousness begins to doubt my instinct and while we are driving im looking at plates and see nothing. We park the car and begin to walk towards the Walgreen's and lord behold. A car right in front of the door had my number 666. Ax4666ER
thats what it would look like. Just so you know how rare it is to see that and know you were going to see it.

NOW: I tell you another thing. The reason why I feel the way I do about this is because during those months things were becoming so clear and the idea being placed into my head that I was where i was SUPPOSED to be and these things are being happening for me to understand. The number 666 I don't take it as being something negative. Thats what is the most important thing we all have. Which is the power to take a negative situation and somehow find the positive, because we dont have control over what comes towards us, both positive and negative. This idea of thought comes from Stoics In Rome sometime BC.

When all this shit that was happening to me shook up and basically exploded. Kinda like a soda can. you can only shake it so much it explodes. When this was happening I felt like in a moment my friends and I had jumped on this level of mind control; however, there was a force that felt like it was trying to stop us. ANYWAY. something happened and we had to leave while I was writing an urgent message to Immortal Technique. I had to drop down the computer to pick someone up. They were drunk and threatening to drive. I was so worried leaving the house. I felt that the combination we just figured out was too much for me to know and those around me who knew and something was going to happen on my way to pick this person up. We are driving and I see an out of state. But dont say anything and then my BFF tells me do you see that. I saY "what"
She says " that plate." Im thinking she is talking about the out of state one but then she looks and points ahead and it is a California plate (ones that I dont pay attention to) and it reads OUTATIME.

I say "ok" this is something diffrent then what we initially think it is. Lets say this means we should Take our time. late on ..... we exit the freeway. we approach a yellow light. The car in front of me continues as it turns read. I come to a stop and they proceed into the intersection and ALMOST gets hit by a police car. I had just been hit on that side. Just repaired my car after being screwed by my insurance company.
The number 666 comes from a day that I was at work. Had the register 6 for 3 hours in a row. Durning that time I had 2 customers with the number 6.66 as a total. In four years of working at the same place and the 100,000 transactions I have done, nothing like that has happened. I go to my BFF's house with my gf and we watch Natural Born Killers. Only to see 666 all throughout the movie. So it made me think. "pay attention to this number"

I take the number 666 positively not because of the reason that I told you before above. Its because i have learned that the number and what it con notates for everyone else in society is not the same. It stood out for a reason. I can detect this on random occasions for a reason. iT seems meaningless but it happens. My best friend had 3 dreams. The last one she told me she was at my funeral.She saw my sister and my mother together crying. She tells me about this, and having previous knowledge of her other dreams I tell my sister. I tell her J*** had a dream and I think someone we know is going to pass away soon. She tells me "no that means long life in our culture". One week later, my grand mother in Colombia dies and my mother and sister fly out there immediately while I stay at home because of my work obligations. WIERD HUH!!!! this has on more then several occations.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE NUMBRS. MENTALLY SAVE THEM

Initiate

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 11:36 pm » by Theshee

WOW interesting stuff ANDNOW2012... I see where your coming from!! This 2.22 thing comes up often with me, could be coincidence, who knows. Thanks x

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 11:39 pm » by Huge1234

I DONT TAKE drugs, drink or have mental problems

i do take drugs, i drink and i have mental problems.... and i aint seen nothing this before

do u think im ok ? lol

maybe what you saw was the interface that your subconcious uses to upload all that days data to that big server in the sky.... or maybe the one it uses to update your firmware.

thats the easiest way of explaining what i mean... cannabis prevents me from expanding that answer further im afraid... i tried fighting it.... but it was no use :P
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Writer

PostThu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 pm » by ANDNOW2012

your welcome =)
Enjoy the first stage of Ascension.

Next