Weird Handprint

Initiate

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm » by 1ofakind

I saw this after having a shower the other day. I don't know how to put videos on here so I had to do it through youtube. Thought it might have been my wifes or daughters print mixed with some other print that was on the mirror from before . I can honestly say it is no hoax and that it is neither of theirs and genuinely dont know what the hell it is. The hand print to the right is mine.
Let me know what you think.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 pm » by Ufosarus

:ghost:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm » by Donovan

I'm curious who's my little pony is that? :think: :mrgreen: it looks like you have a visitor thats trying to tell you something...are you listening?
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm » by Donovan

donovan wrote:I'm curious who's my little pony is that? :think: :mrgreen: it looks like you have a visitor thats trying to tell you something...are you listening?

whose*** sry about the spelling error i was being rushed.
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Initiate

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm » by Crazynutsx

erm possible you did that ? whats spooky about it ? There is nothing to suggest it was paranormal

Initiate

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm » by 1ofakind

donovan wrote:
donovan wrote:I'm curious who's my little pony is that? :think: :mrgreen: it looks like you have a visitor thats trying to tell you something...are you listening?

whose*** sry about the spelling error i was being rushed.

It's my daughters brother, she is three. So dont tell me she did that print. Trust me, before I showed it to anyone I tried my hardest to recreate it and couldn't. Lineing up the fingers to the bottom print and making it look like that is hard enough but it is the faint print of a thumb that seems to be on the left hand that made me think that in no way could anyone in my house do this. I know for a fact that this is not anyone in my house. If I lived in a house full of lads fucking about then I wouldn't think twice that they had done it. My wife has no reason,intrest or time to pull something like this. Like I said no one in my house did this. If you dont believe me steam up your bathroom and try and do it in your own mirror.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm » by 1ofakind

crazynutsx wrote:erm possible you did that ? whats spooky about it ? There is nothing to suggest it was paranormal

I did not my friend. You can trust me or not. I am not someone who fakes something just to get attention. I am someone who looks for the truth and gets fustrated at hoax shit being called real. This is a real video of a strange handprint when I got out of the shower. I don't know what it is or how it got there. All I know is that myself my wife and my daughter did not do it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm » by Thruster

Initiate

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm » by Ohj33bus

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 pm » by Louise13

Looks like the mad Bunny from Donnie Darko!

Next