Weird Object In The Skies Over Dos Palos, Californi

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 12:17 am » by ZetaRediculous

Ohzehgermans wrote:And now to MY thread...
FIRST - Chinese lanterns are not allowed in germany - that's where i live btw.
SECOND - I've never ever seen a weather baloon in my region.
THIRD - If it's flying and i can't identify it as a plane or something else and if it's not on Stellarium -
then it IS an "Unidentified Flying Object" for me. Nothing really freaky about the term.
FOURTH - If my sightings are all just weather baloons and sky lanterns to you guys - why am i posting anyway?

Don't take me for a fool and respect what i'm doing!

It's NOT fun-time for me to check my recordings or
to spend 400 € just to get a higher resolution of my footage.
It's NO fun for me to cut the material let my pc work for quite some time.
Because during his computations on converting i also could play a video game
or bang my future wife.

Man.... i need to take a break.

Ohze,
If I have caused you disrespect, then, I apologize.
I am nether trying to demean you or what you have caught on video. From what was written between yourself and Marduk I thought he was trying to help you out with research and I only took up from what I read. Honestly, I don't think I have seen your thread (which I'm about to remedy), so at this time I am unable to comment on your finds.

My comments were meant only as constructive, and I apologize again if they have not been taken in the way they were intended.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 2:15 pm » by Ohzehgermans

ZetaRediculous wrote:
Ohze,
If I have caused you disrespect, then, I apologize.
I am nether trying to demean you or what you have caught on video. From what was written between yourself and Marduk I thought he was trying to help you out with research and I only took up from what I read. Honestly, I don't think I have seen your thread (which I'm about to remedy), so at this time I am unable to comment on your finds.

My comments were meant only as constructive, and I apologize again if they have not been taken in the way they were intended.

No problem, Zeta. This was just a statement i had to make, because i'm taking my "work" serious.
I'm a typical choleric person with a strong sense of (self?)justice. I don't think it's your fault that i don't write everything down in detail or what i've seen and know already. So i did not want to offend you or Marduk. It's ok for you guys to be sceptic about me, but that's what my statements are for. To let you guys "know" me a bit.

As cia - (why should anyone name himself like that anyway? That's not very sympathic!) - mentioned before that i'm crazy. So... i'm a hothead and got a problem with disrespect. That's just one tiny part of my craziness. Yessss! I am! But i don't think i'm the only one here... :clapper: :ohno:

Zeta... I... forgive... yus... thus... i hope... yus forgives ... meh .. too! :pray:
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Cia212 wrote:I agree, but what people are saying is that, just because you can't ID an object, doesn't make it a mystery that needs to be posted. Research the hell out of it before you post it...like a month or more (same goes for all of us). Then you can weed through the crap and present something that might be unexplainable. Otherwise you're just another voice trying to convince people that obvious fakes are a legitimate phenomenon.

Doing research is what will make people respect you, not you demanding it. Your demands make you sound crazy - and usually the Germans are such a comforting people.

I'm no researcher. Period.
I'm smoking weed rather. Period.
I'm no faker. Period.
I'm only presenting my stuff. Period.
Germans taste like chicken. Period.
I'm crazy. Period.

Thus i'm a gay warlord that needs to be declared public enemy!

You don't know sh..! :robot:

(That's somehow entertaining now...)

Initiate

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 pm » by Ohzehgermans

I'm sorry to have caused such a mess in this topic!!!
I'll never do it again. Promise!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 3:43 pm » by -Marduk-

Ohzehgermans wrote:I'm sorry to have caused such a mess in this topic!!!
I'll never do it again. Promise!

Itz all good...

Ich wollte auch nicht arrogant wirken. Das waren nett gemeinte Tipps von mir. Sei in Zukunft einfach nur nicht so schnell beleidigt ok. Wir sind hier bei DTV und hier drehen sich die Uhren etwas anders als in anderen Foren.

Du verrückter Bayer.

Prost :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 5:29 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Marduk2012 wrote:Itz all good...

Ich wollte auch nicht arrogant wirken. Das waren nett gemeinte Tipps von mir. Sei in Zukunft einfach nur nicht so schnell beleidigt ok. Wir sind hier bei DTV und hier drehen sich die Uhren etwas anders als in anderen Foren.

Du verrückter Bayer.

Prost :cheers:

Kein Ding... hab mich abgeregt. ^^
Ich find es eben äußerst schade, wenn meine Mühen als Einbildung oder Schwachsinn abgetan werden. Natürlich hab ich schon die ein oder andere Doku über Mogul bzw. Roswell gesehen. Aber wie vorhin schon gesagt worden ist, ist das auch mehrere Jahrzehnte her. Ich weiß auch was nicht alles fälschlicherweise als Ufos gesehen wird und guck daher immer zweimal hin.
Ich frag mich manchmal ob es wirklich so schwierig ist, sich als zurechnungsfähig erklären zu lassen um glaubhaft zu sein. Besonders im Internet. (Will weder Geld noch Ruhm.) Ich bin eben leider kein Ex-Leutnant von irgendeiner ominösen AF-Base oder sowas. Ich bin ein Mechaniker, der etwas mehr Ahnung hat als sein Job vermuten läßt.

:sunny: :cheers:

Previous