Weird or What?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 am » by weasel666

From paranormal phenomenon to weird and wonderful creatures, from medical oddities to mysterious disappearances - William Shatner investigates them all. Presiding over a series of eye-opening, hands-on experiments, the cult sci-fi legend attempts to separate science fiction from science fact. We're all fascinated by mysteries, but is the unexplained really unexplainable? In this irresistible series, we investigate all that's weird in the world and ask - is it really inexplicable, or is there a logical explanation? Covering weird and wonderful stories from America, Europe and beyond, Weird or What? combines fun, populist stories with real scientific depth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Poster's note: Captain Kirk :banana:
Don't try to troll me 'coz you're going straight to my ignore list.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am » by mediasorcery

wow, according to miller, [in 1st vid] the poor woman and her kid both suffered from a halucinating ''meme'', lol, that dont explain the fukin footprints tho does it?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 am » by Naranja

WTF dudes riding a horse! I will def see this, thank you.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm » by weasel666

mediasorcery wrote:wow, according to miller, [in 1st vid] the poor woman and her kid both suffered from a halucinating ''meme'', lol, that dont explain the fukin footprints tho does it?

:lol: what can i say, i sure know how to pick them :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 pm » by weasel666

Weird or What S03E03 Aliens Among Us

Stories of alleged alien encounters. Included: a Mexican rancher who slays a mysterious creature; an Arizona woman who was fathered by an alien; and a serviceman who befriends a colony of extraterrestrials.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 am » by weasel666

Weird or What S03E04 Curses

Three ghostly stories about blood-curdling curses: in Britain, a string of deadly house fires is linked to a supernatural arsonist and a mysterious painting of a crying boy; believed to carry a terrifying voodoo curse, a sinister doll in Florida ruins the lives of anyone who crosses it; and, driven by vengeful spirits and a devastating family curse, a wealthy California heiress embarks on one of the most bizarre construction jobs in history.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jun 23, 2012 6:01 am » by weasel666

Weird or What S03E05 Strange Animal Behavior

Three stories about the supersensory power of animals: an octopus correctly predicts winners in the soccer World Cup; in Scotland, more than 50 dogs plunge to their deaths from the same bridge; and, a housecat makes an epic cross-country journey to find its owner.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 am » by KerryWilson

let see but i'm not sure it's totally correct or not because last time i had watched it and he was amazing but now everything is change.

Green Coffee Bean