Welcome to your new lives (if we do nothing to stop it)

Conspirator

PostMon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm » by Thesaint

I'm putting this up because I'm tired of misdemeanor videos committed by law enforcement being pulled off the net because of "User Violation" The only way to stop this from happening is to make sure that we see what's going on (AGREED!)
IMO every member of any group who sees something like this and does not intervene is as guilty as the person inflicting the pain. What's worse is that this deputy is back at work after only a 10 day suspension. If that's not condoning an action then what the Fxxx is. This is disgraceful and goes on all of the time. Be prepared to be angry.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The original story is on this site, just type in "deputy slaps"
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... etail.html

Here is the text from the site.
AKRON, Ohio --
A Summit County sheriff's deputy is back on duty after serving a 10-day suspension for slapping an inmate.

The incident happened in February and was captured on tape by a camera in the booking area.

In the video, Deputy Jeffrey Dempsey is seen telling an inmate to put down a fingerprint holder. The inmate makes an obscene gesture, and the deputy is seen slapping him to the ground.

Chief Deputy Garry Moneypenny said Dempsey was provoked, but his actions were not appropriate

"The deputy backhanded the prisoner, assaulting him, which goes completely against our rules and regulations and policy procedures," Moneypenny said.

Dempsey served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has two previous incidents of using excessive force on duty.

Initiate

PostMon May 03, 2010 4:05 pm » by Fyodor1313

I got into a serious tussle with a couple cops while being processed for public intoxication (a ridiculous law, by the way). I was pretty lippy and kind of got inside one of the cops' head. I was in handcuffs and the cop tried to slide a slap in where the camera didn't have the angle. He seemed pretty versed in this, but he got carried away and slapped the holy shit out of me. I turned, stepped back, then heaved a mighty kick to his crotch. I kicked him so hard he rose of the ground a couple inches. His partner rushed in swinging a hay-maker which landed on my left eye. The action didn't stop there. They proceeded to strap me in a restraining chair while kneeing me in the ribs and chocking me with their elbows. They taunted me the entire time. The struggle went on for about five minutes, but I couldn't really resist. Their methods were way over the top. I ended up with a goose egg for an eye. They threw me in population with the hardest criminals for a couple days when I was just supposed to be put with the misdemeanor offenders. I had to cop to a bargain where I plead guilty to injuring a police officer with bodily injury and they dropped the PI charge. The judge began telling me how serious my crime was, paused while reading a document, then abruptly changed his tune. The abuse had been caught on film and requested by my lawyer. I was going through a rough time, so I took the easy way and just copped the plea and had to pay a whole fifty dollars in fines. I would pay fifty dollars anytime to kick a cop in the nuts as hard as I could. I got a deal, if you ask me. :owned:

Initiate

PostMon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm » by Fyodor1313

rabbitslayer wrote:Only here cos Drabbit trolling us (smurfs) What comes around goes around. Everything she trolls us, ( on another site) you get trolled for 24 hrs....Here at Dtv.

I know she doesn't CARE, cos it's all about Pam (drabbit)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Maybe drabbit is just calling you guys on bullshit. I can't speak for everyone here, but I welcome others to speak their mind and call us on our bullshit. What you may consider trollish, we may consider honesty and debate. Now, as I look at your post, which doesn't have anything to do with anything, I say you're the troll and do what you gotta do, but I doubt you'll find any sympathizers here. Drabbit is no troll, she is just a bit more abstract than most.

Initiate

PostMon May 03, 2010 6:04 pm » by Fyodor1313

adamant wrote:
fyodor1313 wrote:
rabbitslayer wrote:Only here cos Drabbit trolling us (smurfs) What comes around goes around. Everything she trolls us, ( on another site) you get trolled for 24 hrs....Here at Dtv.

I know she doesn't CARE, cos it's all about Pam (drabbit)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Maybe drabbit is just calling you guys on bullshit. I can't speak for everyone here, but I welcome others to speak their mind and call us on our bullshit. What you may consider trollish, we may consider honesty and debate. Now, as I look at your post, which doesn't have anything to do with anything, I say you're the troll and do what you gotta do, but I doubt you'll find any sympathizers here. Drabbit is no troll, she is just a bit more abstract than most.

What a delightful dream....Drabbit is actually expressing herself??? Oh, sooooo... like the retard kid tossing pillows in the house. Ok, I get it.

No.. she didn't call out anything, SHE'S JUST TROLLING US. She knew this would happen. She just playing a game, so WE'RE PLAYING IT BACK AT HER.

SUCKS... only 10 hrs left then we are gone again. BUT, if she trolls us AGAIN, back we come.
Okay.... Forgive me for assuming you guys are mature. Instead of wasting your time here pissing off legitimate truth seekers, why don't you try contacting the administrators of your site and handling it that way. Enjoy your ten hours of looking like an ass.

Conspirator

PostMon May 03, 2010 6:19 pm » by Thesaint

The bottom line is everything is upside down. I can't speak for the States but here in the UK you cannot slap your kids if you are the parent. Now believe it or not I'm against that. A parent IMO should have he right to chastise their kids as they see fit and it doesn't or shouldn't take a government to tell you what to do or how to act. Yes their are cases of physical abuse but in the larger scheme of things it's natural for the parent to dish out an appropriate amount of punishment that fits the crime, anyone who abuses is not fit to be a parent.

The action of that kid is replicated here on all levels. Since these laws came to be you can see inappropriate behavior escalate massively as the kids don't learn respect at home anymore. The problem is that you are not dealing with brain surgeons with law enforcement (you gotta admit some are just mindless robots) and therefore you need a framework put in place that stops them from crossing that line. If you or I punched someone out for putting up the finger and it was at work, you would most certainly be in for a good shot at losing your job.

Take this officer for instance, how could you be that dumb whereby you commit an act that is in front of the camera, this reinforces the fact that your not dealing with the brightest of society, that's why you MUST have guidelines, ESPECIALLY in law enforcement. That kid looked like a belligerent little Fxxx but it's still no excuse. We don't know for instance that the kid is in there on a trumped up charge or for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and he's pissed cos he should be somewhere else. It's happened to me a lot were the police have tried to fit me in with "their" version of a story (unsuccessfully I have to say).
You cannot take this kind of stuff seriously enough.
E.G.

I have an old friend a business man (56) who was poisoned by his wife's family when he was in Sri lanka. He nearly died and his bodyguard (not very good was he?) managed to raise the alarm and get him to a hospital in Colombo. He was put under sedation after they managed to stem the worse and then flown to the UK as they could not deal with it completely. When he got home he was in a hospital for six weeks before they released him. He was never the same as the toxin had damaged the nerves in his neck and I had to take him for injections every 8 weeks so that he could have a couple of months without him nodding his head all of the time.

One day he was driving his Range rover and it was a week before he was due for his injection. At about this time the muscles start to lose their rigidity and he starts nodding again. He was pulled over by two officers who asked him if he's been drinking. He said he hadn't as he did not drink and explained that he was due for his injection and he also pulled out of the glove compartment his tablets that complimented his treatment. They would not listen and asked him to pull the vehicle over, they took his keys and asked him to enter their vehicle which was a 2 door patrol car (Astra). He explained that he could not enter the vehicle because of the difficulty of bending his neck to enter the back seat. They took this as insolence and put the straight bar handcuff on him, pushed the drivers door open and KICKED him toward the rear seat. He smashed his head on the roof frame and they tipped him into the back seat before taking him to the station for a urine sample.
Fortunately for him, he's got a great lawyer (not that you should need one) and he managed to get the no plate (tag) of someone who was watching the event. To make a long story short he sued the police for false arrest, and a host of other charges, if it had not been for his keen eyesight and a bit of good fortune that situation would have miraculously never had happened. This really has to stop. We know it goes on but we put it to the back of our minds UNTIL it happens to one of our own. A bully begets a bully, pure and simple. :cheers:

P.S. I don't know what you guys are talking about but it ain't nothing to do with his vid, if you really believe in what goes around comes around then try and stick (as loosely as you want) to the subject in hand as you will want to post something yourself that you feel is important, actually it's the "your a troll, he's a troll" nonsense I object to especially as I'm trying to show something serious. :cheers:

jetxvii

PostMon May 03, 2010 7:13 pm » by jetxvii

JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS,

THIS SMURF TROLL SHIT IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

how old are you people starting this shit?

40's-50's? and you still act like schoolyard children? I came into this thread and saw something that pissed me off from a cop, then I scroll below and see another thing that has been happening in just about every thread and also pisses me off and everyone else off...

you fucking losers need to stop with the fucking smurf trolling war, it is pathetic, immature, and pisses anyone off that is here for the truth as Fydor1313 said.

Seriously fucking stop or I and others will write to the administrator just to confirm that you aren't taking part in any discussion and you should also be removed for sidetracking on a constant basis with mindless stupid and very unprovable bullshit..

seriously it is ridiculous...

Knock the fucking shit off!!!!!!

Initiate

PostMon May 03, 2010 7:24 pm » by Mercury

jetxvii wrote:JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS,

THIS SMURF TROLL SHIT IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

how old are you people starting this shit?

40's-50's? and you still act like schoolyard children? I came into this thread and saw something that pissed me off from a cop, then I scroll below and see another thing that has been happening in just about every thread and also pisses me off and everyone else off...

you fucking losers need to stop with the fucking smurf trolling war, it is pathetic, immature, and pisses anyone off that is here for the truth as Fydor1313 said.

Seriously fucking stop or I and others will write to the administrator just to confirm that you aren't taking part in any discussion and you should also be removed for sidetracking on a constant basis with mindless stupid and very unprovable bullshit..

seriously it is ridiculous...

Knock the fucking shit off!!!!!!

Well said. That is not why I come to this site and I will find somewhere else to get my information if these threads continue to be polluted by this complete nonsense. Take it private folks, we don't give a shit. :top:

Where are the admins here? Why aren't you removing this stuff?