Well, if this isn't embarrassing...

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 6:37 pm » by Boondox681

when i insult you you'll know :D
:cheers:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostSat May 07, 2011 6:42 pm » by domdabears

i think both points made are the truth.
in my opinion you cant be wrong with either way you look at it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSat May 07, 2011 7:42 pm » by Seahawk

I like how they say that "..they were given the "opportunity" to fly on a different flight." Ohhh, lucky them. Fucked up world. No doubt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 8:12 pm » by Cia212

wolfbane7272 wrote:,just because some fringe elements of a religion went ape shit and declared jihad does not mean that you can speculate everyone who wheres a gown and a turban as a terrorist It's bullshit

Remember when the "Christian" groups were bombing abortion clinics? The people responsible, and those planning similar events were outed by other members of their church.

This is what doesn't happen in Islam. No members of a mosque seem to alert anyone when they hear suspicious talk. That's why it's hard to differentiate between a peaceful muslim and the one trying to kill you. I understand that no one wants to be a rat but don't complain about mistrust when you won't expose a terrorist plot when you see it.

These 2 guys might have never heard about any plots over the years, neither did most Christian preachers, the difference is that most Christian preachers denounced the activities from the pulpit. And what happened? The clinic bombings stopped.

wolfbane7272 wrote: if one cant even where what they want without being suspect, then doesnt that just show the level of paranoia that this situation has created. ? I am not a muslim and i dont study the koran but i know racial prejudice when i see it and this is a perfect example.

"where what they want" - learn to spell.

Yes it does show what happens when the "good" muslims won't blow the whistle on the "bad" ones.

Clearly you don't know what racial prejudice is. The problem here isn't race it's fanatic Islam - most muslims aren't of a particular race.

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm » by Cornbread714

Sad days indeed in the so-called Land of the Free.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 8:48 pm » by Tuor10

Maybe I should leave the beard at home when I next go to the states.

Writer

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:01 pm » by Indigoemissary

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're on the naughty list!

except that muslim naughty lists don't get you coal in your stocking, they get you killed.

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm » by Wolfbane7272

cia212 wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:,just because some fringe elements of a religion went ape shit and declared jihad does not mean that you can speculate everyone who wheres a gown and a turban as a terrorist It's bullshit

Remember when the "Christian" groups were bombing abortion clinics? The people responsible, and those planning similar events were outed by other members of their church.

This is what doesn't happen in Islam. No members of a mosque seem to alert anyone when they hear suspicious talk. That's why it's hard to differentiate between a peaceful muslim and the one trying to kill you. I understand that no one wants to be a rat but don't complain about mistrust when you won't expose a terrorist plot when you see it.

These 2 guys might have never heard about any plots over the years, neither did most Christian preachers, the difference is that most Christian preachers denounced the activities from the pulpit. And what happened? The clinic bombings stopped.

wolfbane7272 wrote: if one cant even where what they want without being suspect, then doesnt that just show the level of paranoia that this situation has created. ? I am not a muslim and i dont study the koran but i know racial prejudice when i see it and this is a perfect example.

Yes it does show what happens when the "good" muslims won't blow the whistle on the "bad" ones.

Clearly you don't know what racial prejudice is. The problem here isn't race it's fanatic Islam - most muslims aren't of a particular race.

sorry i should have sterotyping and i didnt realize this was an english class so i made a type o and as far as good muslims blowing the whistle on the bad ones do you really believe they are all huddled together , or perhaps like the borg they are of one mind i made a point of the fact that paranoia does cause people to act like this and it shouldnt be condoned

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 12:48 am » by Cia212

wolfbane7272 wrote:
cia212 wrote:

as far as good muslims blowing the whistle on the bad ones do you really believe they are all huddled together , or perhaps like the borg they are of one mind

I don't know. All I know is they don't blow the whistle, and it's a major reason terrorists can hide.

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:01 am » by Garciaface

Wolfbane,

I agree with your first comment wholeheartedly. But, we're in America. People who watch alot of TV are being prepped for something. These Muslim elders know that. So, when they set out on parade days after America's CIA boogyman gets killed, they are doing it to prove a point. My original comment stands. You can prove pretty much anything if you already know how to provoke the desired response. Personally, I wouldn't have done what was done to these two men. Even if I were the pilot. But, like I said, this is America. The people are so zombified I wouldn't dare go out with a beard anymore. If they wanted to avoid trouble, they should have and would have worn jeans and a pressed button up shirt.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook