Well, if this isn't embarrassing...

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:51 am » by 64rango

First of all, someone needs to block these F*CKING pop-ups!!!!!!!!! Now that I've restarted my computer AGAIN, I'll move on. :nails: :nails: :nails:
It was probably a 'social study' for these guys for their islamaphobia seminar. I agree with boon, these guys had to know what they were going to encounter, maybe not getting kicked off the plane and the pilot screamin out of there like he did,LOL, but nonetheless, a reaction. And how in the world does this compare to Rosa Parks ???? Besides the racism, there is absolutely nothing the same. I don't remember her bombing anything or having anything associated with any violence. Simply human rights.She was a brave woman.

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 2:48 am » by Tinman4higher

garciaface wrote:Wolfbane,

I agree with your first comment wholeheartedly. But, we're in America. People who watch alot of TV are being prepped for something. These Muslim elders know that. So, when they set out on parade days after America's CIA boogyman gets killed, they are doing it to prove a point. My original comment stands. You can prove pretty much anything if you already know how to provoke the desired response. Personally, I wouldn't have done what was done to these two men. Even if I were the pilot. But, like I said, this is America. The people are so zombified I wouldn't dare go out with a beard anymore. If they wanted to avoid trouble, they should have and would have worn jeans and a pressed button up shirt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/UzSydDflR5g
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 3:58 am » by Christomite

Really!!?? Check to see if the pilot is a white supremist terrorist? How ignorant is some of this? It's human nature is all it is. We were told they bombed us and two get on a plane full garb of course people are going to react. You all that made those extreme social liberal responses are just blatent propaganda. The disinfo, agenda and propaganda on here....jeez...

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 4:17 am » by Disorganizer81

wolfbane7272 wrote:
domdabears wrote:Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

(CNN) -- An airline is investigating the removal of two imams from a flight headed to North Carolina, ostensibly because passengers felt uncomfortable with their presence of the pair -- both clad in Islamic attire.

The incident occurred Friday on an Atlanta Southeast Airlines flight from Tennessee to North Carolina and it involved Masudur Rahman and Mohamed Zaghloul were wearing traditional Muslim dress, CNN affiliate WCNC reported.

The two -- who hold high religious positions in the Muslim community -- were headed to North Carolina for a conference on prejudice against Muslims, or Islamaphobia. The meeting is sponsored by the North American Imams Federation.

Rahman, who is a professor at the University of Memphis, told the affiliate that the incident reminded him of the prejudice Rosa Parks faced during the civil rights movement.

"That history I found today in that plane, and it shouldn't happen with any other person," he said.

Atlantic Southeast Airlines, which operated the flight, said the incident is under investigation, and apologized "for any inconvenience that this may have caused."

Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the civil rights group Council on American-Islamic Relations, told CNN the two men contacted his office and said they were told that passengers were uncomfortable with them on the flight.

"They went through security, even went through secondary security, and got on the plane, were taxiing out," he said.

But then, they were taxied back, Hooper said.

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

Hooper said officials re-screened them and found they were no threat.

While officials tried to get the men back on the plane, "the pilot absolutely refused and ultimately took off," Hooper said.

The airlines did not say why the two men were taken off the flight, but said they were given the opportunity to fly on a different flight.

"Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 5452 from Memphis to Charlotte returned to the gate to allow for additional screening of a passenger and the passenger's companion," the statement said. "We take security and safety very seriously, and the event is currently under investigation."
http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/05/07/mu ... 1&iref=NS1

Upload to Disclose.tv

ya it seems like its started all over again like it did with japanese americans when pearl harbor was hit its a paranoia that everyone is suspect becuase of some fringe elements from the same religion . dont get me wrong its great to be cautious but not everyone is a terrorist that is a muslim . good post dom

Why was the stereotyping started in this instance though? Was it out of bigotry or fear? It was fear. You know and I know that not all muslims are terrorists. But if we were on a plane with them, whos to say we wouldn't have the thought of the flight being a one way ticket. We have to kill the fear. People, for being so religious, are certainly afraid to die for some reason. We are being programmed top fear. Even us on this forum who are "awake" can still be programmed to a point. What about those who are asleep? Those will be the dependents on the government who will soon enough turn the likes of US in for saying things that make them afraid. They will do so because the government will protect them. In their minds.

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 4:25 am » by Tinman4higher

Women should avoid dressing like sluts...to avoid being assaulted.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/D68LhxkJT0M
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 4:52 am » by Middleman

cia212 wrote: "All I know is they don't blow the whistle

How do you know that?

The truth is, it happens all the time, especially in the UK, and a number of times in Canada and Australia. It's just not safe for the informants or smart intelligence work to publicize it. That said, it has been reported, usually at the trials of the losers whose plots were foiled.

If it wasn't for the good work of the very people you are maligning, some of the terror plots that have been foiled in recent years would likely have gone ahead.

Remember the "Underwear Bomber"? His own father tried to turn him in, and was ignored by American embassy officials in Nigeria.

64rango wrote:how in the world does this compare to Rosa Parks

She refused to be treated like a second class citizen. These men simply wore non western clothing, and were treated like second class citizens as a consequence. They even didn't take protest action like she did.

64rango wrote:I don't remember her bombing anything or having anything associated with any violence.

Neither did these 2 men. Are you saying they have some connection to violence, simply because they're Muslims?

Is dressing differently really such a provocation? Should Sikhs not wear their hats on "sensitive" days as well? After all, the average American doesn't know the difference.

The men passed security, and they complied with the extra security attention that their clothes and religion bought.

That being the case, how is it in any way OK that they were humiliated and inconvenienced due to the ungrounded fears of the other passengers and the air crew?

christomite wrote: We were told they bombed us and two get on a plane full garb of course people are going to react.

Is there a statute of limitations on that, or can I be an asshole to Muslims forever?

christomite wrote: The disinfo, agenda and propaganda on here....jeez...

You're ok with innocent people being kicked off a plane after they've passed double security, and you think the people who want equality and logic to reign are somehow defending Big Brother and the National Security State?

...and they say Americans don't do irony. :roll:

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:03 am » by Roadkill

64rango wrote:First of all, someone needs to block these F*CKING pop-ups!!!!!!!!! Now that I've restarted my computer AGAIN, I'll move on. :nails: :nails: :nails:
It was probably a 'social study' for these guys for their islamaphobia seminar. I agree with boon, these guys had to know what they were going to encounter, maybe not getting kicked off the plane and the pilot screamin out of there like he did,LOL, but nonetheless, a reaction. And how in the world does this compare to Rosa Parks ???? Besides the racism, there is absolutely nothing the same. I don't remember her bombing anything or having anything associated with any violence. Simply human rights.She was a brave woman.

www.admuncher.com
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:30 am » by Endless16

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is what happens when you let Muslims on planes... :dunno:

But seriously these people should have toned down their dress, what's wrong with Jeans and a T-Shirt while flying to avoid these kinds of incidents? It's obvious that this is going to happen when Americans in general associate this kind of outfit with terrorism. :headscratch:

When I was in school here you couldn't even wear a cross (idk why people want to wear implements of torture around their neck but nvm...), so it wouldn't be unreasonable to ask these people to wear more "American" style dress for the comfort of the other passengers... :peep:

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:32 am » by Epicfailure

cornbread714 wrote:Sad days indeed in the so-called Land of the Free.

I agree, why should they change the way they dress because they look scary?... screw that, last I checked anyone is allowed to dress the way they want, there is no Clothing code in America let alone to travel somewhere...

how ridiculous, this is racist... taking them off the plane is racism. how ridiculous.

what a backwords and "fear" driven society we live in, if I was on that plane and those guys were on there I would sit right next to them if I could just to prove that you are all a bunch of pussies.

grow the fuck up.

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:44 am » by Boundlessearth

Yeah I just watched a commercial on Hulu @ how sleeveless dresses were the new rage, maybe some women's groups should call them and stop the rape LOL... U guy's want to worry @ this shit as the last drop of blood is drained from the middle class and the bankers are moving the foreign troops inside our borders.. bye bye Hollywood! This is the real deal, all this other BS is and has been going on since I was a kid thirty odd years ago. Then we had good paying jobs, you could grow your own food without it getting kindly sprayed for you bye the Evergreen NSA bastards, I am throwing in the chips soon/already. If you come to this site and what to talk @ anything BUT FULL unbridled disclosure you should be crucified plain and simple. FUX bears and all the rest who want to shoot down every video, every personal sighting and all the rest, it's time to pick up the resistance. how many signed up here for a blow fest and \how many actually want DISCLOSURE NOW!!! If you are a naysayer here then you will be fried from now on by the army of believers. You want you cox blown go to yahoo or msn, plenty of people to join up with and beat on innocent nettards which seems to be most of your focus here if you over a 1,000 post and have made the ranks of MOD with a few rare exceptions of course. WHY are we letting the sadist rule, oh yea cause hitlers funny, and vegetarians are communist. HAHAHAHHHAH!! Army are you ready are you there time to move on these bastards once and for all, whose streets, are streets!!!!! :banana: :dancing: :bullshit: :cheers:
Shall we again? We shall again!

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook