Well, if this isn't embarrassing...

Super Moderator

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:50 am » by domdabears

boundlessearth wrote:Yeah I just watched a commercial on Hulu @ how sleeveless dresses were the new rage, maybe some women's groups should call them and stop the rape LOL... U guy's want to worry @ this shit as the last drop of blood is drained from the middle class and the bankers are moving the foreign troops inside our borders.. bye bye Hollywood! This is the real deal, all this other BS is and has been going on since I was a kid thirty odd years ago. Then we had good paying jobs, you could grow your own food without it getting kindly sprayed for you bye the Evergreen NSA bastards, I am throwing in the chips soon/already. If you come to this site and what to talk @ anything BUT FULL unbridled disclosure you should be crucified plain and simple. FUX bears and all the rest who want to shoot down every video, every personal sighting and all the rest, it's time to pick up the resistance. how many signed up here for a blow fest and \how many actually want DISCLOSURE NOW!!! If you are a naysayer here then you will be fried from now on by the army of believers. You want you cox blown go to yahoo or msn, plenty of people to join up with and beat on innocent nettards which seems to be most of your focus here if you over a 1,000 post and have made the ranks of MOD with a few rare exceptions of course. WHY are we letting the sadist rule, oh yea cause hitlers funny, and vegetarians are communist. HAHAHAHHHAH!! Army are you ready are you there time to move on these bastards once and for all, whose streets, are streets!!!!! :banana: :dancing: :bullshit: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:55 am » by Boundlessearth

You wish, this is DISCLOSE.tv not getyourjollysoffonothers.cox

Upload to Disclose.tv

Shall we again? We shall again!

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:57 am » by Realorfake

Too fuckin bad...

If I were a Muslim living in the middle east and WHITE people strapped on bombs and blew themselves up I'd fuckin feel uncomfortable flying with them too....

Tell the Raman noodles to stfu and deal with it....
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Super Moderator

PostSun May 08, 2011 6:00 am » by domdabears

boundlessearth wrote:You wish, this is DISCLOSE.tv not getyourjollysoffonothers.cox

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 6:10 am » by Boundlessearth

Im just having fun this site has been so diluted lately without pindz here deliving the constant stream of dribble. Funny I compliment on one post insult on the next, nature of beast I guess.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Shall we again? We shall again!

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook