Wembley Stadium lightning strike UFO

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 am » by Evildweeb

UFOs as lightning strikes Wembley Stadium during 2nd day of Olympics 29 july 2012. Mind blowing

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Aug 2, 2012 by spacecowboy1954

On the 29 July I went back to where I filmed the opening ceremony for the Olympics, fortune had it, that there appeared to be a thunder and lightning storm although there was no rain, just over the town of Harrow, N W London.

So I kept shooting and watching the "lightning" heading straight for Wembley Stadium.
What I discovered on inspecting my footage totally beggers belief.

I captured what appears to be a "Snitch" like the one in the Harry Potter movies although this on appeared to use a cloaking device, or a cloak of invisibility, also in the HP movies.

I also captured some kind of demon entities flying in and out of the clouds.similar to the black whispy demons in the film "The Mummy".

Then I found out that the lightning is not what it seems at all,.... I won't tell you any more because this film is full of surprises, so take a look, this truly amazing footage will blow your mind!

Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4NlKarC08Y

Ok Will, she's all yours buddy :flop:

:cheers:

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 am » by Phoenix rising

Great footage Weeb, not sure about the lightning as such but there's defo some orb shit going on there, reason I say not sure about lightning is because of the chemtrail phenomena, all the particles in the atmosphere could be a cause of strange lightning phenomena, although it does seem to be strangely concentrated to that one area, by the way I just want to mirror the words on the video, what is below is about, I was reading translations of the Emerald Tablets the other week and number two translation on wiki read as; What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from One. the words of Thoth, digging the music by the way and nicely put together video, great post :cheers:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence