Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we are now?

Writer

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 6:17 pm » by Getlucky13

http://www.world-mysteries.com/aa.htm

I highly recommend anyone with an interest in ancient astronaut theories to check out that link. This'll give you an extremely comprehensive understanding of the theory, and you'll probably get your mind blown a couple times in the process. Plus, the information is legit and sourced, its not some crackpot with a keyboard. I highly recommend checking it out.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 6:29 pm » by Dank1

i also believe we were more advanced back in the day but there's this
GLOBAL CONSPIRACY really jerks my gerkin seriously ive been waiting
for this topic for a while cause ive been asking the same question for years.
EVERY CULTURE WANTS TO BE THE FIRST" original race ,decendants of god"
so for millenia "they've" been destroying other cultures history.
what do you do when a new ragime,dynasty takes over a area and its people, you destroy their culture,church( gods) you destroy their history( lost souls) and make them conform!Then you build your own temples and city on top of theirs this was how
it was back when we were "primitave", just look back on our own christian history , look at what the catholics did to us, i belive since the first man proclaimed him self as the leader, king ,god this has been going on since before time was time, and every body just blows this therory off!
honestly that is "HUMAN NATURE" to control the masses, supposidly to keep their people safe . then you got scientist like that HAWASS OR WHAT EVER! that just deny any new evidence found ,and basically "he's writing history how he see fit" cause his reputation is on the line, WE ARE A SELFISH AND DESTRUCTIVE CONCIETED RACE WE LIE TO GET
WHAT WE WANT they say the earth is billions and billions of years old. what if we got the whole carbon dating thing wrong,? ya i know "oh its been proven to work" but what if?
the universe is full of improbable factors and organisms and as a race we've been wrong
before! we always make bad decisions, and then lie to save our own asses!
IT'S HOW WE WERE PROGRAMED! DESIGNED! no body's perfect if we were then we
would just be an energy mass with no concerns about money, shelter,personality control!

WE WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL WE LEARN TO BEND TIME AND SPACE!
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 am » by Papermoon

I do believe that there were civilizations more advanced than we are in the past and they did something to destroy themselves. I think there was a WHOLE lot going on in the past, more than we know. It's all very interesting. :)
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:32 am » by Papermoon

mep630 wrote:We still could not reproduce the building of the pyramids with its almost perfect alignments.

Yes, you read that correct, the best human builders in our would could not rebuild a copy of the pyramids and make it as precise as the original.

there are tons of examples of aliens and ufo's in our past, and as such, it is quite possible more advanced civilizations lived on the earth way before us.

if you look at how old the universe is, and how old humans are to it, it is possible and most likely probable that there are aliens that are millions and maybe even billions of years older then us. As such think of the technology they could have in a few million years!

Everything in our past is hidden in the best place, right in front of everyone face, lol.

People don't put things together or look to see how things could connect, because honestly, it all does.

Wow that google video is sooooo interesting and yes the pieces do fit! It is very interesting how the annanuki are described as beings that come to earth from the stars and it fits perfectly with how the bible describes the fallen angels, and the building of the tower of babel, and interesting of how one of their god statues looked just a like a snake, and how the Bible says a talking snake came to Eve and how after eating the fruit in the garden somehow altered Adam & Eve because the Bible says humans were made originally to never die and how the day Eve eats the fruit she will die and how mankind was changed or altered after eating the tree who knows if the fruit whatever it was could have genetically altered Adam & Eve or some kind of genetic altering could have occured in the Genesis story that they did not know how to put into words. It's all very interesting and the pieces do fit! Looking at all of the ancients texts helps to put together a clearer picture as well as looking at ancient relics. Very cool. Interesting how the symbol used in ancient times for medicine is the same sybol used today in America for medicine and hospitals, the intertwinging snakes on a pole. It is all very interesting! The truth is out there! We just have to find it. :) :sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 am » by Papermoon

mep630 wrote:We still could not reproduce the building of the pyramids with its almost perfect alignments.

Yes, you read that correct, the best human builders in our would could not rebuild a copy of the pyramids and make it as precise as the original.

there are tons of examples of aliens and ufo's in our past, and as such, it is quite possible more advanced civilizations lived on the earth way before us.

if you look at how old the universe is, and how old humans are to it, it is possible and most likely probable that there are aliens that are millions and maybe even billions of years older then us. As such think of the technology they could have in a few million years!

Everything in our past is hidden in the best place, right in front of everyone face, lol.

People don't put things together or look to see how things could connect, because honestly, it all does.

That phenominon archives was very interesting good find! Yeah I think the sumerian and the Biblical tales of creation could be both right just told from different points of view. I like the part about the earth breaking off from another planet, that was interesting and would fit with Genesis saying how the earth was without form and void. Very interesting. Also mankind was created by God but could have been genetically altered by the annanuki for whatever reason which fits with the fall of man that the Bible explains and how humanity was altered when Eve ate the fruit. So it is all so interesting. The part about the Russian space probes was interesting too. Why were they so afraid to just admit that a UFO took the other probe? Very interesting. :flop: the truth is there somewhere. :sunny:
~I Believe~

Initiate

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 am » by Papermoon

mushroom wrote:
bladerunner wrote:Check out the book 'Forbidden archaeology' which if correct has meant that this planet has been inhabited for much longer than we have previously been led to beleive

I have never read this before so thanks for the heads-up. I am about halfway through the shortened version (only 200ish pages) which can be found here http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/forum ... ost&id=297

Heres my favourite abstract so far (I will try to verify some of the info when I have finished reading)
A SHOE SOLE FROM NEVADA
On October 8, 1922, the American Weekly section of the New York Sunday
American ran a prominent feature titled "Mystery of the Petrified 'Shoe Sole' 5,000,000
Years Old," by Dr. W. H. Ballou. Ballou wrote: "Some time ago, while he was prospecting
for fossils in Nevada, John T. Reid, a distinguished mining engineer and geologist, stopped
suddenly and looked down in utter bewilderment and amazement at a rock near his feet. For
there, a part of the rock itself, was what seemed to be a human footprint! Closer inspection
showed that it was not a mark of a naked foot, but was, apparently, a shoe sole which had
been turned into stone. The forepart was missing. But there was the outline of at least twothirds
of it, and around this outline ran a well-defined sewn thread which had, it appeared,
attached the welt to the sole. Further on was another line of sewing, and in the center,
where the foot would have rested had the object been really a shoe sole, there was an
indentation, exactly such as would have been made by the bone of the heel rubbing upon
and wearing down the material of which the sole had been made. Thus was found a fossil
which is the foremost mystery of science today. For the rock in which it was found is at
least 5,000,000 years old."
Reid brought the specimen to New York, where he tried to bring it to the attention
of other scientists. Reid reported: "On arrival at New York, I showed this fossil to Dr.
James F. Kemp, geologist of Columbia University; Professors H. F. Osborn, D. Matthew
and E. O. Hovey of the American Museum of Natural History. All of these men reached the
same conclusion, in effect that 'it was the most remarkable natural imitation of an artificial
object they had ever seen.' These experts agreed, however, that the rock formation was
Triassic, and manufacturers of shoes agreed that originally the specimen was a hand-welted
sole. Dr. W. D. Matthew wrote a brief report on the find declaring that while all the
semblances of a shoe were present, including the threads with which it had been sewn, it
was only a remarkable imitation, a lusus naturae, or 'freak of nature.'" Curiously enough, an
inquiry by us to the American Museum of Natural History resulted in a reply that the report
by Matthew is not in their files.
Reid, despite Matthew's dismissal, nevertheless persisted: "I next got hold of a
microphotographer and an analytical chemist of the Rockefeller Institute, who, on the
outside, so as not to make it an institute matter, made photos and analyses of the specimen.
The analyses proved up [removed] any doubt of the shoe sole having been subjected to
Triassic fossilization. . . . The microphoto magnifications are twenty times larger than the
specimen itself, showing the minutest detail of thread twist and warp, proving conclusively
that the shoe sole is not a resemblance, but is strictly the handiwork of man. Even to the
naked eye the threads can be seen distinctly, and the definitely symmetrical outlines of the
shoe sole. Inside this rim and running parallel to it is a line which appears to be regularly
perforated as if for stitches. I may add that at least two geologists whose names will
develop someday have admitted that the shoe sole is valid, a genuine fossilization in
Triassic rocks." The Triassic rock bearing the fossil shoe sole is now recognized as being
far more than 5 million years old. The Triassic period is now generally dated at 213-248
million years ago.

Yes good post! I remember reading a few years ago about that shoe soul that someone found and I was just about to look it up! Yeah a few years ago I was really into this kind of stuff then I kind of drifted off to other things and now my interest in this kind of stuff has been renewed. :sunny: Yeah it's interesting how they keep this kind of info hidden from the public and just keep everyone focused on mindless stuff like TV shows, and gossip, and stupid stuff like that.
~I Believe~

Previous