Were the Nazca Lines Made To Signal Alien Races?

Initiate

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm » by Terrac1de512

Ive read that the huge drawings of spiders, etc are one big time capsule left behind by the Annunaki when they left Earth.. If I'm not mistaken the drawings are all comprised of single unbroken lines, so how was that achieved (high power laser maybe)? The spider in particular is supposed to be a drawing of the most rare species of spider on Earth which I believe is found in Africa, so how would ancient Peruvians know this?
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 pm » by Pindz

ITS MADE BY ALIENS WITH FLYING SAUCERS, NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

Writer

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 5:13 pm » by Jaffacake

demolektron wrote:i think the nazca lines are a skymap of the northern hemisphere ,but peru is southern hemisphere .Could it be that the lines are much older than we thought, before the last polarshift?

defo they was try in to send a msg of some sort, am guess in global panic! or that some thing was visble to every one in the sky. but wot was it tho, ufo. or a planet , well they defo could see some thing, an yeah mate an a do think it happen just before. the last Iceage, they must have seen these things as a god of some sort, asking for help an a bet they proble got it, a hope!

an yeah we can see tempature change on other planets. so a guess they can see when we need help. but now is a deifrent earth with nuclear weapons for a start. a would say if these thing"s could see us then. then they can see us now. not 3D people ;) like good an bad an there is a lot of bad shit going on every were, an a no there is load"s of good but you don't go very fare being good people .films, news, t v, computer games,, all they wanna show us is the evil shit that goes on. {are they geting us ready for some thin with out telling us them self's. just like past finding's that have help us in way's} but the people all over the world no the true meaning for all these wars an it's sick, the strong goverments just us there power to control the worlds movements. all they really wont is to control us there's bin slaves before there will be again one day.they control the drug market tax free. oil. cause its runing low
an they dont wont to use there own oil in there own countries for reason we may not even find out. an they have all ready got most of the gold from a round the world. they proble just got couple more pieces left of there jigsaw to finish. then lets wait an see!!!.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 pm » by Dank1

i always had this thought that the pic of the (alien) man was the first picture they
did ,i only came to that conclusion because it seems like that one is not as
"good"as the rest (quality wise)shape and perfection, and the rest were probaly after once they started to perfect their building skills( trial and error) they probably saw something like
what they drew be it a alien or timetravler, and were like "hey look what we did for you"
and the rest were to follow trying to get who ever back to the area but with no sucess
so they did more and more like a cult trying to intice the ships back or the time travler or
spaceman but i really dont know but thats been my thought and i like to share it :look:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 7:03 pm » by Kurious

nickelson wrote:
kurious wrote:Yes sir I did, they are on visible from a few miles up not even out of our own atmosphere.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but these images were taken from the SPOT satellites!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPOT_(satellites)

SPOT 1311

Satellite picture of an area containing lines. (Coordinates: 14°43′S 75°08′W / 14.717°S 75.133°W / -14.717; -75.133)

I truly think the purpose of these lines were to land spacecrafts of some kind and therefore I believe the story Erich von Däniken wrote.

Please read the article on Wikipedia for more information
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines

Errmmm seeing something from space & pictures taken by satellite are two different things all together. Did you check the zoom/magnification on those shots ? Nope I doubt otherwise you wouldn't have said what you did about me being wrong.

You can see a human from a satellite but that doesn't make them visible from space as the original makers of the lines had intended but got wrong.

The lines cannot be seen from space. Period.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm » by Nickelson

Well we humans are smart enough to use co-ordinates and we have equipment which we can use for zooming in to a certain area.

I think when an alien race is smart enough to travel through space they use something similar to what we use (more advanced maybe)

Those lines can be landing strips and giant pictures in which we honour ET for there participation in helping out mankind.

But that's just a thought.
:think:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 am » by Kurious

I will explain this as simply as possible sir, you know how you can see the Great Wall Of China with the naked eye if you are orbiting Earth ? Well you cant see the lines doing the same thing, fact.

Maybe I should have said it this way in the first place.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 am » by Futuju

I will explain this as simply as possible sir, you know how you can see the Great Wall Of China with the naked eye if you are orbiting Earth ? Well you cant see the lines doing the same thing, fact.

you cant see the wall from space
Errmmm seeing something from space & pictures taken by satellite are two different things all together. Did you check the zoom/magnification on those shots ? Nope I doubt otherwise you wouldn't have said what you did about me being wrong.

You can see a human from a satellite but that doesn't make them visible from space as the original makers of the lines had intended but got wrong.

How do you know that the aliens have the same vision as we maybe there eyes are more evolved then ours

Initiate

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 pm » by Kurious

futuju wrote:

you cant see the wall from space

How do you know that the aliens have the same vision as we maybe there eyes are more evolved then ours

I don't want to converse with someone who uses what ifs as the basis of their counter claim. What if aliens this...what if aliens that.....weak.

I will stick with what science has proven so far & that is that whilst orbiting Earth astronauts claim they cant see the Nascar lines, they can see other man made objects like the Pyramids & the Great Wall Of China for example BUT NO NASCAR LINES.

Writer

PostSat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 am » by Jeblack

It has become a space-based myth. The Great Wall of China, frequently billed as the only man-made object visible from space, generally isn't, at least to the unaided eye in low Earth orbit. It certainly isn't visible from the Moon.

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/space/workin ... _wall.html
WHAT DO I KNOW?WHAT DO YOU KNOW?WHAT DOES ANYBODY F'N KNOW?

PreviousNext