Wes Penre admits Supriem Rockefeller ebook is fictional!!

Writer

PostTue May 04, 2010 6:51 am » by Hellothere

In a private facebook message to Claire Van Denberg, Wes Penre finally admits his ebook Feedback wanted!

Wes Penre May 1 at 1:32pm Report
4. I have never said that everything in my e-book is true. I am REPORTING so people can read about it, and I am commenting on it here and there in the book. But I was as careful as I could not to say it's this way or the other

He then posted this confession on his website- "Although I realized that not everything they told me was true, I went with the flow to see where it would lead me."

http://alliedunion.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... mment-1077

So, since Wes Penre has now openly admitted to reporting what he knew were lies. I'd like to get a consensus here as to how much his credibility has been damaged here in the conspiracy community as a consequence of this. I'm using this topic as the basis for a Journalism research project for school, so all feedback will be very much appreciated!

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 6:58 am » by dialated

hellothere wrote:In a private facebook message to Claire Van Denberg, Wes Penre finally admits his ebook Feedback wanted!

Wes Penre May 1 at 1:32pm Report
4. I have never said that everything in my e-book is true. I am REPORTING so people can read about it, and I am commenting on it here and there in the book. But I was as careful as I could not to say it's this way or the other

He then posted this confession on his website- "Although I realized that not everything they told me was true, I went with the flow to see where it would lead me."

http://alliedunion.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... mment-1077

So, since Wes Penre has now openly admitted to reporting what he knew were lies. I'd like to get a consensus here as to how much his credibility has been damaged here in the conspiracy community as a consequence of this. I'm using this topic as the basis for a Journalism research project for school, so all feedback will be very much appreciated!
it was a boredom fighting read like most on the fringe.but as with everything expect 1% truth until otherwise proven.in my opinion no harm no foul because i didnt give it the power to.good luck on your research project.becks has done a thread on this subject i dont know if you have read it.some good thoughts here give a look http://www.disclose.tv/forum/debunking-the-supriem-rockefeller-myth-hoax-t14339.html?hilit=Supriem%20Rockefeller
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Writer

PostTue May 04, 2010 8:32 am » by Hellothere

Yes, of course. I don't think that anyone is taking the story seriously, since Rockefeller confirmed that he wasn't a Rockefeller. The significance of the story was essentially based on him being on him being a rich, affluent Rockefeller. No one cares if Kris the 35 year old cashier living with his mother in Tennessee thinks that he is the antichrist, whether he dresses up in makeup and egyptian consumes or not.

I guess this inquiry is more about what you guys think about Wes Penre's credibility and integrity. Maybe some comparisons about what you thought of him before and after he knowingly reported lies. This is a great example of a journalistic blunder, and I want to get you guys thoughts for a piece on journalistic ethics and perception.

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 8:38 am » by dialated

well he was never one of the top "truthers" i would turn to so no it didnt affect me. ethics and journalism in the same sentence make me giggle on the inside. i hope you can change that :D
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 2:58 pm » by Becks

Wes Penre sent me a message and asked me to post the comments below on his behalf.

"Claire is telling you what she wants you to think and she is lying. I have never said the e-book is fiction - I told her that it is the story told by Supriem, the Thule and their affiliates together with my comments. That doesn't make it fiction.

It' s information! Anyone is free to interpret it as they wish, like I've tried to say a 1,000 times. I am not claiming that everything in the e-book is true, of course it's not. It's the Supriem version and my interpretations.

I am sure there is a lot of truth in there, but some of it is exaggerations made by the Supriem team, not so much the Thule. Jarl and his friends have been as truthful as they can, I believe. I have had a lot of communication with the Thule. The exaggerations on SDR's part are not surprising - of course he wanted to take the opportunity to express some of his goals in a way like they were already accomplished. Some of them might be, others not. He's not stupid.

Supriem did not want me to post the e-book or anything about him in the beginning and did his best to discredit me, including threats, but when I insisted, he decided to cooperate, realizing it will come out anyway. He would be a fool if he didn't take the opportunity to also promote himself. But remember, some of the info on him was already on the Internet since years before I started digging into it, floating around, read by only a few.

His past before the Triple Helix activation is only interesting to a certain degree.Him being a criminal or not is beside the point. It has not even been proven and no evidence has been sent to me although I posted a request here on DTV and on FB. But in theory, if SDR's past is a murky one, what does it prove? Perhaps that's exactly the character the Power Elite wants!

Regarding him being a Rockefeller or not, read my book, Chapter VI. You NEED to look at this from a MUCH bigger perspective than most people do now, or you will argue this thing forever.

Like I said on FB, this story will unfold itself whether we leave it, try to debunk it or add to it. It's mostly just information at this point - a game in the making, do with it as you please. That was my intention from the beginning -- to give the interested reader information to process themselves.

I never intended the SPRM book to be such a debate issue. It was one of the projects I was doing at the time and I'd expected it to be done and then move on. That has been impossible, which to me already there indicates that there is much more to this - read Brotherhood of Shadows.

I may write another book in the near future - not necesarily about Supriem, but still tightly connected. Supriem is a player in a big game - let's tackle the big game now...."

Initiate

PostSun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm » by nm156

One question why does Wes not speak for himself why does he choose to use you becks as a spokesman on his behalf? Or are you him? Okay that was 2 ?s
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.