Westboro Baptist Church to burn Quran if Terry Jones doesn't

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 9:09 am » by Godsofatlantis

ghost32 wrote:I said this before and will say it again....

If they build a mosque anywhere near ground zero, that is so disrespectful to the people who died , the families, and even more disrespectful to America. The muslims act like they hate freedom but they constantly use that freedom to take advantage of situations like this and spit in the face of the American people and we sit back and watch it like its a bad movie, waiting to see what will happen next , when this whole event should not even be a subject of conversation.

Putting a mosque at ground zero is like putting a japanese shrine at pearl harbor...and the people of new york should not let it happen, they should start defending themselves from these attacks , this is just a psychological attack on the minds of americans and new yorkers, if the feds wont defend New York then the people should start to defend themselves.

And I know alot of you are gonna say muslims are not the enemy. Im not sure who has educated you that way but for those who are not aware, but there is a world wide event happening where muslims are attempting to infiltrate every continent on the planet ,The so called jihad is not new we were just not taught about it until too late. This has been going on for over 1000 years, it just took that long for it to reach us and the other allies.

Upload to Disclose.tv

RACIST!!!!! And that's utter and complete bullshit, and you know it. It's not just about muslims. Remember in september 11? After September 11 it was all about muslims, it was all about muslim's being the enemy. Now who was really responsible for September 11?

Take your propaganda somewhere else.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 11:11 am » by Icarus1

THERE WERE MUSLIMS WHO WORKED AND PRAYED IN THOSE TOWERS BEFORE THEY FELL SO ANY MOANING ABOUT THIS MOSQUE IS REALLY FUCKING IRELIVENT & RETARDED

ZINZANA = A WANNABY MOSSAD AGENT WHO CAN LICK THE SWEAT OF THE BACK OF MY BALLS
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 am » by zinzana

Pull your tongue out of my arse icarus....Dogs do that.
You're not a dog, are you?
However...you do have all the characteristics of a dog... All except loyalty.

zieg heil!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 am » by Icarus1

A DEFINITION OF IRONY , A JEWISH YID GIVING NAZI SALUTES , THE TROUTH SLOWLY STARTS TO APPEAR
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 am » by zinzana

i salute the furred reich
not you wantabee nazi
now get away from me i dont wanna get infected with your flea's

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 am » by Icarus1

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 11:58 am » by Nihilgeist

godsofatlantis wrote:
ghost32 wrote:I said this before and will say it again....

If they build a mosque anywhere near ground zero, that is so disrespectful to the people who died , the families, and even more disrespectful to America. The muslims act like they hate freedom but they constantly use that freedom to take advantage of situations like this and spit in the face of the American people and we sit back and watch it like its a bad movie, waiting to see what will happen next , when this whole event should not even be a subject of conversation.

Putting a mosque at ground zero is like putting a japanese shrine at pearl harbor...and the people of new york should not let it happen, they should start defending themselves from these attacks , this is just a psychological attack on the minds of americans and new yorkers, if the feds wont defend New York then the people should start to defend themselves.

And I know alot of you are gonna say muslims are not the enemy. Im not sure who has educated you that way but for those who are not aware, but there is a world wide event happening where muslims are attempting to infiltrate every continent on the planet ,The so called jihad is not new we were just not taught about it until too late. This has been going on for over 1000 years, it just took that long for it to reach us and the other allies.

Upload to Disclose.tv

RACIST!!!!! And that's utter and complete bullshit, and you know it. It's not just about muslims. Remember in september 11? After September 11 it was all about muslims, it was all about muslim's being the enemy. Now who was really responsible for September 11?

Take your propaganda somewhere else.

You watch that video fucker and you watch it good. That video HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. So you can throw your NWO sidestepping out the fucking window. Those are bonafied Muslims on that video, no CIA operatives or NWO agents. That video shows the TRUE threat of Islam, right on the very doorsteps of freedom.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 pm » by Icarus1

MY GRANDFATHER DIED ON OMAHA BEACH TO SAVE CUNTS LIKE YOU ZINZANA SO DONT START YOUR BULLSHIT YOU HUMPY CUNT

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 pm » by Aragajag

Stop being so racist and dont use toilet paper because it has holy graphics on it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 pm » by Rahkriga

This "Preacher" is just wiggling his way into the situation to get notoriety. He doesnt represent all Christians....in fact, he doesnt represent anything logical. Where in the Bible does it say to do this??I know in Luke it says "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you". Are we practicing THAT by desecrating other religions?? If you think about it...this is exactly why luke says what it says. Christians dont the Bible being burned...well that exactly what going to happen WORLD WDE if Qurans get burned. That preacher needs to give his hate to God, cause its too much of a burden for him. Hes putting future lives in jeopardy....WORLD WDE...and for what? Hes going out of his way to commit and act of hate...nothing good can come from that. This one dumb ass preacher has zero foresight of the problems hes about to cause. I feel sorry for those that attend his church. He clearly doesnt have any methods for dealing with pain, confusion, and hate. Its like that old cliche phrase "What would Jesus do?" I know one thing, he wouldnt be burning anybodies books!! Yeah ...the church is dying..and its priests, pastors, preachers like this that are fueling it. What a fucking idiot. Im getting tired of having to deal with the flak these religious people are causing.

PreviousNext