Westboro Baptist Church to burn Quran if Terry Jones doesn't

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:17 pm » by Nihilgeist

whitedeath wrote:
spock wrote:What's goin over your head CornBread is the fact that Islam is not merely a religion. It is a political structure, with a set, written agenda as to how to launch the Holy War (jihad) first, through political/diplomatic avenues.

FACT!

They use the system to change the system to the Muslim state - it is calculated.

How can you be so sure when even (i)God doesn't know?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 pm » by Nihilgeist

aragajag wrote:Stop being so racist and dont use toilet paper because it has holy graphics on it.

:flop: Please continue toeing the politically correct line with your cookie cutter dismissive statements.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Always have been.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 pm » by Oxize

lamonema wrote:Religion = The Blood of Man. :hell:

For as i know most wars were caused by religion. Why ppl still believe in some fairytale which is made up by some pre-ancient person.

Wake up....

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:36 pm » by zinzana

nihilgeist wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:clapper:
that video should be shown on all news channels

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:48 pm » by Icarus1

YEAH BRAINWASH THE MASSES , ORWELL WAS RIGHT
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 1:09 pm » by Nihilgeist

icarus1 wrote:YEAH BRAINWASH THE MASSES , ORWELL WAS RIGHT

The Freedom of expression and tolerance does not mean you tolerate an expression that ends up subjugating or destroying the very freedom that allowed it. Perhaps you're too dense to realize that.

Perhaps you're too dense to realize your grandfather died on Omaha Beach to ensure that freedom wasn't oppressed by tolerating an ideology that would take it over.

You're focusing on the hateful actions of one man and his dieing religious sect and overlooking the overall picture of islamic ideology and the millions that follow it, looming on the horizon of our freedom doctrine which will ultimately prove incompatible if left unchecked.
Five Finger Death Punch

Always have been.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 1:34 pm » by Pateriot

In general I am opposed to book burning as an ignorant act by those who fear the contents of the book and are incapable of intellectually defending their position against it. More specifically I am against the burning of religious books that others hold sacred.

Having said this, no one doubts that in this country people have the right to do stupid and ignorant things that we might not agree with. If we modify our freedom and behavior because we fear what radical Islamists will do, then they have already won! What will be next, we will not exercise our religions in fear of angering Islamists? Will we force our women to cover their heads? To wear burqas? Will we stone them to death in the public square if they are raped? Will we fall under the sway of the evil because we fear it?

If we value our freedom (and I do), then we must live our lives as we see fit. If radical Islamists take offence to this and attack us, then we must detroy them and rid the World of their oppressive influence!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 1:36 pm » by Icarus1

JESUS ITS ADOLF REINCARNATED :(
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 1:51 pm » by Rahkriga

Breaking News on CNN right now says..

The Rev. Terry Jones says he has decided to cancel Quran burning -- "not today, not ever."

Finally....he thinks logically.

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 1:52 pm » by Vaevictis

Burn as many as you can and send the ashes to the New York muslim puke in the name of our dead countrymen.

PreviousNext