Westboro Baptist Church to burn Quran if Terry Jones doesn't

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 pm » by zinzana

Published: Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 2:42 p.m.

Westboro Baptist Church, the small Topeka, Kan., church that pickets funerals of American soldiers to spread its message that God is punishing the country for being tolerant of homosexuals, has vowed to hold a Quran burning if Gainesville's Dove World Outreach Center calls its off.

"WBC burned the Koran once – and if you sissy brats of Doomed america bully Terry Jones and the Dove World Outreach Center until they change their plans to burn that blasphemous tripe called the Koran, then WBC will burn it (again), to clearly show you some things," the church announced in a news release this week.

And Jones in the last day has indicated some reluctance to burn the Muslim holy book.

The Canadian Press reported Thursday that in an interview with a Canadian radio station, Jones said the church was considering calling it off.

"We are very much in prayer about it. There is the possibility, of course, that we will not do it," Jones was quoted as saying.

He told a group of reporters Wednesday that he planned to burn at least one copy of the Quran.

Dove World is one of the few groups to join forces with Westboro members, who have protested at funerals across the country.

In April, a handful of Westboro members picketed outside of the University of Florida Hillel, the Jewish student center, and Trinity United Methodist Church, and Jones and about 30 members of his congregation joined the WBC members outside of Trinity United.

While officials from President Barack Obama to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton have condemned Jones' plan, Fox News reported Thursday that a White House spokesman said the administration is considering contacting Jones to urge him to call it off.

ocala.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:04 pm » by Icarus1

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:12 pm » by lamonema

Rediculous church :sheep: . Contribute to some more war you close minded ignorant F@#ks. That goes for all the "church" led rats. Religion = The Blood of Man. :hell:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:15 pm » by E6722maj

burning books is like, soooo last century :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm » by Lighthouse

This whole scam has been set up to divert attention from what truly happened at 9/11.
(Which of course had nothing to do with Muslims).

1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition at World Trade Center on 9/11

On Thursday September 9, 2010, Gravel and Gage hosted a central press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, presenting hard evidence that all three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, in NYC were destroyed by explosive controlled demolition.
Senator Gravel notes, "Critically important evidence has come forward after the original government building reports were completed."

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fs%2Fusnw%2F20100907%2Fpl_usnw%2FDC60870

Muslims bashers from around the world (including a couple of them at Disclose; Z, P, E) have been mobilized to create the impression that 9/11 is all about Muslims.

And somehow this seems to be working, even with people who know that 9/11 was an inside job.
"A lie repeated often enough..."

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:43 pm » by zinzana

icarus1 wrote:ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?

i hope you will be happy when all hell breaks loose because of your insisting on building a mosque on ground zero

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 7:25 pm » by lamonema

Farrenheit 451- Ray Bradbarry?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 9:10 pm » by zinzana

Springfield Pastor Plans To Burn Quran

Springfield Pastor Bob Old said his decision to burn the Islamic holy book on September 11 has nothing to do with the agenda of the pastor in Florida or the controversy surrounding the mosque in New York.

He has his own reasons behind the demonstrations and no intentions of backing down.

"My plans for Saturday are to take a copy of the Quran and burn it," said Old.

He's planning to go forward with the demonstration on 9/11 to be able to make his point and have it heard.

"To the Muslim church I would say the reason I am doing on Saturday because I believe they worship a false god. They have a false text, a false prophet and a false scripture," said Old.

He said the other two reasons are to teach Americans about their constitutional rights and to make them better Christians.

Both General Patraeus and President Obama have spoken out against such demonstrations, worried it will be perceived as an act of hate by Muslims around the world.

But for Old, he asked "How can it be an act of hate when what I am doing is trying to save their souls?"

Military officials worry Old's actions could be putting American lives in danger overseas.

Tanya Fierro, the wife of a Fort Campbell soldier in Afghanistan is upset to hear about Old's plans.

"It's sad because it's a minority, but their actions can be so far reaching and I don't think they understand that," Fierro said.

What's even harder for Fierro to understand is why someone in her own state, who lives just miles from her Tennessee home, would want to put her husband's life and 17,000 other Fort Campbell troops in even more danger while serving their country in a war zone.

"I just want to know that my husband is safe and I wish that more people would stop and say whoa, I need to think about this, it's going to put more lives at risk," said Fierro.

Old answered to Fierro's concerns.

"Does it concern me? I would say to the troops that I would not want to bring any harm to them," Old said.

But he knows it could and that Saturday's demonstration could bring harm to him as well.

Old said he's already had two death threats since he went public with his plans.

"I believe I am right and I am willing to die for that," said Old.

Old plans to burn the Quran on Saturday at noon and post the video on YouTube.com immediately afterwards.

newschannel5.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 9:17 pm » by zinzana

Pastor issues two-hour deadline for imam to move Ground Zero mosque...

The pastor at the centre of the Koran-burning row has given a New York imam two hours to contact him about plans to build an Islamic centre near Ground Zero.

Pastor Terry Jones and his colleague Pastor K A Paul read out two telephone numbers live on television and urged the Imam to contact them as soon as possible.

They did not say what would happen if he failed to get in touch by the time the deadline expires just after 8.30 tonight.

Sky News' US correspondent Robert Nisbet, who was at the news conference, said: "This is absolutely extraordinary.

"It appears the pastor has reconsidered his earlier deal over the New York mosque."

He added: "Worryingly, none of the US cable networks showed the press conference - so imam Rauf may not have seen it!"

news.sky.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

zinzana wrote:Published: Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 2:42 p.m.

Westboro Baptist Church, the small Topeka, Kan., church that pickets funerals of American soldiers to spread its message that God is punishing the country for being tolerant of homosexuals, has vowed to hold a Quran burning if Gainesville's Dove World Outreach Center calls its off.

"WBC burned the Koran once – and if you sissy brats of Doomed america bully Terry Jones and the Dove World Outreach Center until they change their plans to burn that blasphemous tripe called the Koran, then WBC will burn it (again), to clearly show you some things," the church announced in a news release this week.

And Jones in the last day has indicated some reluctance to burn the Muslim holy book.

The Canadian Press reported Thursday that in an interview with a Canadian radio station, Jones said the church was considering calling it off.

"We are very much in prayer about it. There is the possibility, of course, that we will not do it," Jones was quoted as saying.

He told a group of reporters Wednesday that he planned to burn at least one copy of the Quran.

Dove World is one of the few groups to join forces with Westboro members, who have protested at funerals across the country.

In April, a handful of Westboro members picketed outside of the University of Florida Hillel, the Jewish student center, and Trinity United Methodist Church, and Jones and about 30 members of his congregation joined the WBC members outside of Trinity United.

While officials from President Barack Obama to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton have condemned Jones' plan, Fox News reported Thursday that a White House spokesman said the administration is considering contacting Jones to urge him to call it off.

ocala.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

these stupid people? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next