What a load of B@**ocks

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:01 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Now this is another example of RELIGOUS fundamentalist meddling... :badair:

Newcastle's Muslim stars told not to play in new kit

Newcastle United’s Muslim stars have been warned that wearing the club’s new sponsored shirts would infringe upon Sharia Law.

The club announced a new £24 million shirt deal with controversial moneylenders Wonga on Tuesday, and now the Muslim Council of Britain have attempted to intervene.

United have received widespread criticism after unveiling the four-year deal with the short-term loan company, and the MCB has now piled on further pressure.

Four Muslim players represented the club against Manchester United on Sunday – Demba Ba, Papiss Cisse, Cheick Tiote and Hatem Ben Arfa – and all are now being urged to make a stand.

Shaykh Ibrahim Mogra, assistant secretary general of the MCB, said: "There are two aspects to this. We have the rulings of the religious law and we have the individual's choice and decision on how they want to follow or not follow that rule.

"The idea is to protect the vulnerable and the needy from exploitation by the rich and powerful.

"When they are lending and are charging large amounts of interest, it means the poor will have short-term benefit from the loan but long-term difficulty in paying it back because the rate of interest is not something they can keep up with."

He added: "The Islamic system is based on a non-interest-based system of transaction."

The club did its best to offset criticism of the new deal by announcing that the Sports Direct Arena would revert to its original name of St James' Park, but it has not prevented MPs and large numbers of people through social media declaring their disgust.

FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/newc ... 06117.html
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 am » by Perronick

You might dislike the influence of a religion on the Premier, but you'll have to agree that the cause is right, at least this time.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 am » by Richc

So do NONE of the Muslim Council of Britain have mortgages.?

If anyone of them do then they are throwing double standards about a bit aren't they. :top:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Perronick wrote:You might dislike the influence of a religion on the Premier, but you'll have to agree that the cause is right, at least this time.

The fact that its a shylock sponsor is disagreeable, however trying to force players to adhere to a law (sharia) in a country where its not law is also disagreeable..

Richc wrote:So do NONE of the Muslim Council of Britain have mortgages.?

If anyone of them do then they are throwing double standards about a bit aren't they. :top:

RIK

RIK.... :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:35 pm » by Tuor10

RIK

I believe that Muslims get interest free loans.

The Muslims council of Britain have never stuck me as a benevolent organisation, who have the interests of non-Muslim groups close to their heart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking

Writer

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 pm » by Webhead

this will teach th uk for letting imigrants play the game ,uk football is just about helping imigrants make lots of money why uk players get ousted , there taking over everything all top paying jobs you name it the whites cant get it.

its just a matter of time before we take it all back.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Webhead wrote:this will teach th uk for letting imigrants play the game ,uk football is just about helping imigrants make lots of money why uk players get ousted , there taking over everything all top paying jobs you name it the whites cant get it.

its just a matter of time before we take it all back.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 pm » by Richc

Tuor10 wrote:

RIK

Seriously.? Nah that can't be right..

So if i convert to Islam i could get Interest free loans.? From where. No high street bank would touch me.
They would make no profit.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:00 pm » by Tuor10

Richc wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

RIK

So if i convert to Islam i could get Interest free loans.? From where. No high street bank would touch me.

RIK

They are called 'Muslim friendly' Loans. I even heard recently that the student loan company is running a similar scheme.

My mate converted to Islam while he was in Prison. He is about as Muslim as Ariel Sharon, but he got better grub, and more time out of his cell. He got away with it because he was Black, and the Muzzies have a thing about converting Black Britons' in prison. When he left prison, he obviously went back to his normal belief, which is money; but he got a lot of threatening messages from the some of the Muslim guys he served with once they knew he just converted to get an easier ride in prison LOL.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 pm » by Shendao

Richc wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

RIK

RIK

Seriously... yes.

There are a lot of Arab backed Muslim banks that cater for their faith and recieve or demand no interest payments.

A thought to consider, the muslim world does not contribute to the banksters that have caused the downfall of the western way of life; you, as a non muslim, do that willingly through the loans, credit cards etc that you take out.

Although I'm no big fan of Islam (nor Christianity etc) I do think taking the stand of not agreeing to wear the advertising brand of something you may disagree with is commendable. How many people bitch on about the state of things, even here, but do nothing at all about it?

As for Webhead's its just a matter of time before we take it all back, these kind of fascist breastbeatings have been banded about for decades but at the end of the day you expect the army to do your shite because you are just a bunch of bullies. Maybe you should face up to the fact that the UK is screwed not because of the immigrants but because of the gravy train the working class thought they had in the 70's. Well, the unions and Thatcher screwed you on that one, not the non whites.

As for them taking the top jobs, I'm sure you are qualified to be a pro footballer, or surgeon, or CEO even? The one thing about asians is they push their children to get qualifications so that they can better themselves.

I'm sorry you're so bitter, but sometimes the shite in the yard is of your own making.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Next