What are ghosts?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm » by Endless16

bugzcash313 wrote:the experience i had with a ghost was of a more intimate nature. it appeared to be looking over me in a caring way as i slept. but who knows..as i feel with ufos there are probablly many different reasons and causes for the ghost phenomenon .maybe residual energy, maybe trapped souls, maybe a slip in physics to another dimension. i do know they exist though.

Well, that's your perspective, I'd say something looking at you while you're asleep would suggest a desire to study you while you were at your most harmless... which to me doesn't indicate that it's human. :wink:

ofc I'm speculating...

I can't bring myself to accept logically that all the billions upon billions upon billions of humans and animals that have died, become ghosts... :headscratch:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Writer

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 am » by Bugzcash313

i didnt say it was human...unlike most people i dont claim to know what i dont know...what i do know is that i saw somthing.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 am » by Slith

bugzcash313 wrote:i didnt say it was human...unlike most people i dont claim to know what i dont know...what i do know is that i saw somthing.

I have too, and it's the reason why I came here initially. I put it out on here once, but won't do it again. It made me realize, there are powers within Gaia that I don't understand and scare the shit out of me

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Previous