What are ghosts?

Writer

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 pm » by Kartracer18

:ghost: What are ghosts??? Does anyone have a real clear idea? Do you know where they came from? Who they are? for that matter what they are?

Most people think of ghosts as an entity. Something once dead. A soul trapped between Heaven and Hell.

My theory is that ghosts, shadow people, entity's and ectoplasm are an inter-dimensional glitch caused by rips, tears, and paradox's in the Space Time Continuum. If time is moving like this (------------) but then you introduce a paradox or a glitch this is what happens (----_---). In short Ghosts are humans in other dimensions that are glitched for a split moment to appear in our reality.

What are ghosts? I would like to hear everyone else's beliefs!

Writer

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 pm » by Amberd88

Well growing up i understood a ghost to be someone once living, but wont move on. I still kind of feel that way about ghosts. I believe they are residual emotional energy, that needs to let go of or express what ever trauma that wasn't taken care of in life. Now for these shadow people, i haven't a clue, but from what others say they have experienced they are not so nice.
Here is something that happened to me, about a year ago, all my roommates and i were sitting in the living room talking about various things, when my boyfriend had mentioned he feels like a child's spirit is in our house. i lost control of my emotions, and begun uncontrollably crying and was filled with sorrow, grief, just really bad feelings, i felt a pressure on my chest for the whole time i was having this episode. I talked through the tears and told them all i don't know whats going on. This is cliche but i kept thinking you need to move on, just go, after a short time it was over and i felt so much lighter. after the episode, every one said that they felt a cold chill sweep past before this happened. I still don't know or understand exactly what happened, im sure it was just an emotional overload from the stress of my life. But of course i would love to think i helped a child's spirit move forward as delusional as that seems.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 pm » by Georgedragon

Human imagination is beautiful, and as i see it, the very foundation of our evolution... :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Be the change you want to see.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm » by Smokeydog

kartracer18 wrote::ghost: What are ghosts??? Does anyone have a real clear idea? Do you know where they came from? Who they are? for that matter what they are?

Most people think of ghosts as an entity. Something once dead. A soul trapped between Heaven and Hell.

My theory is that ghosts, shadow people, entity's and ectoplasm are an inter-dimensional glitch caused by rips, tears, and paradox's in the Space Time Continuum. If time is moving like this (------------) but then you introduce a paradox or a glitch this is what happens (----_---). In short Ghosts are humans in other dimensions that are glitched for a split moment to appear in our reality.

i have said many a time that they are a bleed through from another dimension/time :flop:
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 pm » by Realorfake

smokeydog wrote:
kartracer18 wrote::ghost: What are ghosts??? Does anyone have a real clear idea? Do you know where they came from? Who they are? for that matter what they are?

i have said many a time that they are a bleed through from another dimension/time :flop:

Yes. That's my opinion as well. And I'll further that by saying they are analogues to animals here in our dimension. Many different ghosts exists - all with different methods of continuing there existence. I feel all of them do require some sort of energy sustinance. Energy may come in the very form with know as "heat" or it may even be taken from energy which we emit... ie emotion. Fear/hatred/depression of being the most useful.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm » by Mttreg12

Ghosts are in our world

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 pm » by The57ironman

all energy that has ever existed ....still exists...

how'd i do....? :ghost:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 pm » by Bugzcash313

the experience i had with a ghost was of a more intimate nature. it appeared to be looking over me in a caring way as i slept. but who knows..as i feel with ufos there are probablly many different reasons and causes for the ghost phenomenon .maybe residual energy, maybe trapped souls, maybe a slip in physics to another dimension. i do know they exist though.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 pm » by Mandown

your a little bit thick arent you :bang;
ManDown

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm » by Endless16

mandown wrote:your a little bit thick arent you :bang;

*You're. 8-)
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Next