What are/is your hidden useless skills

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7757
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza


@ mediasorcery..You are obviously the only one who has worked it out, I am a

Image

You are the most astute member on the forums...

Image
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
Posts: 706
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: S.E.Indiana

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:08 am » by Marcydare


I can read people very well
As soon as I meet some one I can tell you
what they are. Thief, liar, Pedo, cop, (fed), etc.

And I can drink a fith of tequila, Hos'e or Cabo
and not fall around and act stupid like everyone else.


Ta..da..... :cheers:FED.
Last edited by Marcydare on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19236
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:09 am » by The57ironman


mediasorcery wrote:you ask a lot of questions about the members here, so ive noticed since you joined.



personally, i mind my own business,

why do you always want to know so much about posters here? :o :!: :think:

.




Image
.

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..


www.assholesamongus.com
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7757
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Marcydare wrote:I can read people very well
As soon as I meet some one I can tell you
what they are. Thief, liar, Pedo, cop, fed, etc.

And I can drink a fith of tequila, Hos'e or Cabo
and not fall around and act stupid like everyone else.


Ta..da..... :cheers:



OMG Marcy.. none of that is useless :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13914
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 am » by domdabears


Marcydare wrote:
And I can drink a fith of tequila, Hos'e or Cabo
and not fall around and act stupid like everyone else.


Ta..da..... :cheers:

:lol: I'm guessing you puke when you don't drink. (withdraws).

Dangerous. Can die from alcohol withdraws.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 am » by Kaarmaa


It seems that I could give dead men a boner...does that count?

Initiate
Posts: 706
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: S.E.Indiana

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 am » by Marcydare


Thanks, Fat Dog, Peace Bro.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13914
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 am » by domdabears


Kaarmaa wrote:It seems that I could give dead men a boner...does that count?

What about alive men?

Only dead men?
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7757
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza


So far I feel that Doms useless skill far surpasses everybody elses

Image

SO FAR lol
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
Posts: 706
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: S.E.Indiana

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:17 am » by Marcydare


domdabears wrote:
Marcydare wrote:
And I can drink a fith of tequila, Hos'e or Cabo
and not fall around and act stupid like everyone else.


Ta..da..... :cheers:

:lol: I'm guessing you puke when you don't drink. (withdraws).

Dangerous. Can die from alcohol withdraws.



Not so Dom, Just 25 years experience is all
you would be suprised at what you can get use to :flop:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook