What are/is your hidden useless skills

Writer

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:05 pm » by Bruceleewoooah

I can guess a ladies bra size just by looking at their fully clothed chest!! It started about 13 years ago with my ex-girlfriend. At first i thought it was just a lucky guess but ive been able to pull it off (no pun intended!) nearly every time since.

And no, im not a pervert, just a party trick which no-one believed until i was put to the test.

Even guessed my own Mothers' :vomit: :lol:

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:06 pm » by The57ironman

Poooooot wrote:(this picture was taken before I got my braces put on, so ignore the crooked teefs. lol)

I get them off in March, though, so YAY!
Then it's retainer time. :lol:

:headscratch: .....that wouldn't have anything to do with your headaches , would it...?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 pm » by Poooooot

The57ironman wrote: :headscratch: .....that wouldn't have anything to do with your headaches , would it...?

Funny you should ask. We (well, my doctor) actually looked into it. The TMJ headaches are a dull throbbing ache, while the meningitis headaches are a stabby want-to-cut-your-own-head off kind.

I'm falling apart in my old age. lol
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 pm » by Poooooot

Bruceleewoooah wrote:I can guess a ladies bra size just by looking at their fully clothed chest!! It started about 13 years ago with my ex-girlfriend. At first i thought it was just a lucky guess but ive been able to pull it off (no pun intended!) nearly every time since.

And no, im not a pervert, just a party trick which no-one believed until i was put to the test.

Even guessed my own Mothers' :vomit: :lol:

That's really funny. You must understand bra sizes better than most women, considering a huge percentage (like 80% or something!) actually wear the wrong size :shock: :lol: :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:14 pm » by The57ironman

Poooooot wrote:
The57ironman wrote: :headscratch: .....that wouldn't have anything to do with your headaches , would it...?

Funny you should ask. We (well, my doctor) actually looked into it. The TMJ headaches are a dull throbbing ache, while the meningitis headaches are a stabby want-to-cut-your-own-head off kind.

....HAHAHAHAHAHA

....wait til you hit 40.... :peep:

:lol:

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:17 pm » by Poooooot

The57ironman wrote:
....wait til you hit 40.... :peep:

:lol:

:cheers:

LMAO! :cheers:
Matthew 7

Writer

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:19 pm » by Bruceleewoooah

Maybe, or i could just be really really lucky with my guesses! Havent a clue about dress sizes or even my own measurements, just always go for XXL but it is strange how i 'get' bra sizes.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:20 pm » by domdabears

Poooooot wrote:

whats meningitis?

And how old are you?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm » by Poooooot

domdabears wrote:
Poooooot wrote:

whats meningitis?

And how old are you?

I am 31 (and five months if you want to get technical).

Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord. I made a post about the headaches I still get over three years after having it, wondering if anyone had ever experienced anything like it or if they had any advice. Here's the post.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm » by Poooooot

Bruceleewoooah wrote:Maybe, or i could just be really really lucky with my guesses! Havent a clue about dress sizes or even my own measurements, just always go for XXL but it is strange how i 'get' bra sizes.

Holy shit, maybe you're psychic?!?

:mrgreen: :cheers:
Matthew 7

PreviousNext