What are some of the many approaching event horizons?

Writer

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 3:18 am » by Zionsfled

We know we are headed to a singularity and the top scientist are watching for it. That knowledge is increasing incrementally by the day.

Think of in the short time we have seen the telephone companies change. The music industry, the movies, books, most recently social networks are connecting and the media is being changed.
The world is spiraling towards confronting great needs and constructs are breaking down.

We shall someday see computers pass our abilities, we shall see virtual reality press the borders of this one. Who knows what is on the edge of our imagination we shall see.

This is what 2012 is about. The coming age. That of Aquarian, that of the golden yuga.

The scientist know it’s coming.

http://www.singularitysummit.com/
http://goz48.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/428/

Initiate

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 am » by Hr2burn

I must not received that email. I no longer believe an eminent end is near, Elenin or something trailing it was supposed to be IT for me. I will read the links provided, but no longer will I put much stock in it. Consider this your free bump back onto the top of the list!

Okay, watched the video. If I need to be on drugs to study the singularity, I'm screwed! I can't work a pencil in that state. I guess some of us will have to be left behind....
Now I'm nothing...

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 pm » by Kayla

I've read online about people who think the great event at the end of 2012 will be that the people who are ready will ascend to the 4th dimension, the people who are not ready stay on Earth to face what's coming, it was quite interesting.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Writer

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 7:42 pm » by Zionsfled

I think the more people believe in their own power the more we arrive at this place.

I see 2012 as the place we begin to accept as a world view the power of the collective.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 pm » by Shiva777

2012 Dec 21 will be much like oct 28 2011 and 11.11.11...lots of hype but nothing much will happen...MUCH evolutionary assistance in the form of energetic openings are happening all the time...it's up to each of us to make the space for us to be able to access these very helpful and expansive energies...the dec 21 2012 hype is all part of the hi-jacked new age movement...it will be very disappointing for many and will serve the agenda of those who feed on that energy

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm » by The57ironman

like all of a sudden ......?....we're going to be hit by some ''galactic'' energy...?

first , you have to buy into the theory.... :think:

an' if ya' do.. :rtft:

we must be deep into the energy now...

...the raising of frequencies was like yesterday......
last week , last month , last year , last decade.....

........this is it folks.................you're getting bombarded now.... :sunny:

....it's increasing every second....(theoretically)

we're jus' gettin' warmed up...

..........but it ain't like a switch is gonna be thrown on Dec. 21st 2012 :mrcool:

though i'd be all for it... :mrgreen:
The concept of conspiracy frightens some people,
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
that world events are for the most part directed,
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Writer

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 2:41 pm » by Zionsfled

You have to admit int he last 10 years or so there has been a lot of changes.