What are the most difficult UFO-related stories to believe?

Writer

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 am » by Relament

There are the warning signs for me, when listening to UFO related stories from the various researchers, to the carnival sideshows about Alien bases on the moon-I've never seen any picture that is unexplainable, something other than a blurry, curious rock formation. I've seen about 75-100 different pictures.Many of the pictures many times, under various color manipulations. Also a lot of stories are from suspicious sources such as remote viewers, or peeps that claimed some type of telepathic abilities. Now, remote viewing and telepathy is interesting, and I've given it a look-see, but still, it has not been impressive. Meaning, if I have to trust or have "faith" in the people purporting to have "special" abilities, well then I'm just being intellectually lazy. I'm all grown up. I don't need somebody to tell me they are an expert and so I can defer all thoughts to them. No. I read my Plato. Socrates always asked those claiming to be experts to explain to him, anything he didn't understand. But Socrates also understood that HE had to ask the questions and HE had to be patient. And no matter how the experts acted about being questioned Socrates wanted to know, not just believe. UFOs have more witnesses than almost any event in history books prior to photography. And then they have photographic evidence. There are even some cases where they have scientific evidence; marks on the terrain, marks on people, botanical damage, chemical anomalies, etc., evidence that can be tested. It's not a faith-based endeavor to research this very common experience people have. For me, Julius Caesar may have existed. UFOs have more veracity than that. I'm curious what other claims in this field people here don't find convincing? :think:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:14 am » by Baboogdi

I watched part of the PC interview with Stephen Greer and I think he is possibly insane. I have a very open mind and will entertain almost any suggestion until it shows itself to be ridiculous. When he claimed that the US had superluminal travel in the 50s I nearly gagged. Now, if that is true, I'm going to revised my entire UFO world. We find a crashed craft at Roswell in the late 40s and by the mid-50s we have superluminal travel? Nope, need much more talking to than that.
Relament, I might hazard a guess that in the not too distant future you may see things that will strain that belief system a bit.

Writer

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:27 am » by Relament

baboogdi wrote:I watched part of the PC interview with Stephen Greer and I think he is possibly insane. I have a very open mind and will entertain almost any suggestion until it shows itself to be ridiculous. When he claimed that the US had superluminal travel in the 50s I nearly gagged. Now, if that is true, I'm going to revised my entire UFO world. We find a crashed craft at Roswell in the late 40s and by the mid-50s we have superluminal travel? Nope, need much more talking to than that.
Relament, I might hazard a guess that in the not too distant future you may see things that will strain that belief system a bit.

Let the future begin Baboogdi! Please! I read this about Greer: "Dr. Steven Greer, in 2007... he announced to an audience that he had held an Alien baby in his arms and promised to present proof. Two years later, we are still waiting for that proof."(http://www.theufochronicles.com/2009/07 ... ement.html)

Initiate

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 am » by Shatnerswig

the ones with the anal probes....what are these beings? intergalactic sex offenders? :o
TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO WIG HAS GONE BEFORE

Writer

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 pm » by Relament

Reptilians running the World! This story is damned entertaining! There is obviously no physical evidence for this, but it doesn't require an absence of physical evidence to find it disingenuous. It really is born more out of racism than dinosaur bones. No one has a clue as to how dinosaurs lived. Many theories how they died. Credo Mutwa has many shamanic stories that are interesting. Experiencers corroborate many Reptilian memories. But, Dick Cheney being a Reptilian?! The Illuminati infested with Reptilian bloodlines?! This is very insulting to reptiles. You only have to read todays news to know that people suck, and morals are absent in this world. There are only a few people in history that rise above the bloody history of the human race. You'd have to go to the world of viruses and diseases to find a lower organism than man. You take Americans for example, who blame bankers, jews, republicans, Illuminati, chinese, democrats, secret government, Rockefellers, etc.,etc., for the problems in America, which they continuously scream about having been stolen from them, or corrupted by outside sources. America has a moral problem and has been founded upon lies and hypocrisy. This country is not run by anyone but Americans! No one else is signing up to fight horrible invasions of other countries, just Americans. America was never looked up to morally, and it's history has never been anything to be proud of. America for sure, has a representative government. The majority of it's people are as immoral and careless and thoughtless as those who represent them in government. No reptilians needed... :hmmm:

Writer

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm » by Deeney01

relament wrote:
baboogdi wrote:I watched part of the PC interview with Stephen Greer and I think he is possibly insane. I have a very open mind and will entertain almost any suggestion until it shows itself to be ridiculous. When he claimed that the US had superluminal travel in the 50s I nearly gagged. Now, if that is true, I'm going to revised my entire UFO world. We find a crashed craft at Roswell in the late 40s and by the mid-50s we have superluminal travel? Nope, need much more talking to than that.

Let the future begin Baboogdi! Please! I read this about Greer: "Dr. Steven Greer, in 2007... he announced to an audience that he had held an Alien baby in his arms and promised to present proof. Two years later, we are still waiting for that proof."(http://www.theufochronicles.com/2009/07 ... ement.html)

Im so happy there are others who find this man a fraud, He talks about Energy generation systems that burn no fuel and have no moving parts etc etc he says he as scientists working on them but it has to be secret as the scientists would be killed blar blar blar blar.

Dr Steven Greer if your reading this, next time you give a speech bring one of these energy genration systems with you and show us some facts FFS !

The next time you take a group of people on a ufo hunt take a fucking camera or camcoder and film it with the rest of your group so we can all see this alien space craft from the lens of mulitipul witness'es FFS !

You say the oil companys are hiding free renewable energy from us as there making shit loads selling oil ! bet these companies are not making as much money as you !

listen after 7min 50 secs full of shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq4-Yo8Ncs4&feature=related

FILM THE FUCKING THING WITH YOUR BUDDIES AND HAVE LOTS OF FUCKING EVIDANCE, WITH LOTS OF VIDEO FOOTAGE, WITH LOTS OF DRIFFERENT ANGLES OF THE U. F FOOKING O

FILM THE FUCKING THING WITH YOUR BUDDIES AND HAVE LOTS OF FUCKING EVIDANCE, WITH LOTS OF VIDEO FOOTAGE, WITH LOTS OF DRIFFERENT ANGLES OF THE U. F FOOKING O

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm » by Towelie

Great thread Relament, i enjoyed reading the posts so far.
Reptilians, Dr Greer and Anal probes now thats a story worthy of PC.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 9:34 pm » by Drextin

Oh god I tell ya what pisses me the fuck off..............

Listening to some seemingly credible source speak about top secret programs or something to do with aliens, loving the story finding it interesting then the fucker pulls up the insanity curtain and starts talking about crystals and some interdimensional entity only he or she can hear...........I want drop kick'em in their fucking necks for wasting my damn time.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 pm » by Nuffrespect

wasn't there some itallian lawyer a while back who would bring out some incredible news about aliens or something or did i totally miss that?

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.

Writer

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 pm » by Relament

drextin wrote:Oh god I tell ya what pisses me the fuck off..............

Listening to some seemingly credible source speak about top secret programs or something to do with aliens, loving the story finding it interesting then the fucker pulls up the insanity curtain and starts talking about crystals and some interdimensional entity only he or she can hear...........I want drop kick'em in their fucking necks for wasting my damn time.

The Great Letdowns one goes through listening to some of the people in the UFO field. I don't know how many times someone sounds incredibly interesting and then says basically "Oh, by the way, I'm insane!"

Next