What are these strange symbols in Kansas?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 10:34 pm » by Phoenix rising

I came across this on a conspiracy facebook page, I take no credit for the find and will include the discription that came with it...

Dear Sir,...using google earth, I ran across these in Kansas. The "earth writings" are 6 miles apart and in different counties....I contacted the county clerk and she said these were not on the 2008 and 2010 photos. Therefore these are not "old"...further I measured the writings ( with google earth ruler ) and they are over 150' long...so they are not easy to fake. I don't think they are crop circles...because I can see standing water in some of them making me belief they have some relief. Any observations are appreciated.

Fred Gibson
Georgetown, Texas'

Here also are the coordinates that came with the story

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=3 ... 5&t=h&z=16
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm » by Evildweeb

I just went up there and zoomed in for a closer look.

Judging from the uneven wear across all of the surfaces, there is NO WAY this just appeared recently.

This has most likely been there for thousands of years.

So, IMHO - another suppressed Smithsonian Institute/Catholic Church dealio.

Great find and I hope someone busts this wide open.

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of institutions. :flop:

:banana:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm » by Phoenix rising

It's certainly intriguing Weeb, lets see how this unfolds
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 12:27 am » by buckethead69

Well, from what I viewed it seems that if you look at some things hidden in plain sight you can get to many conclusions.

Like if you notice the city's name its located in is called Parson...

the person who is owner of this property's name is Alan Wolfsen...

google maps is our eye in the sky that located it...

thus one can assume that someone has found "The Alan Parsons Project"!!!!

lol sorry i never turn down a chance at that kinda joke. but in all honesty it doesnt look very old for the area around it has been moderately maintained and it could be up to 5 years old or so but maps of kansas (already did a kansas song joke for quota btw) from an aerial perspective arent easy to come by because in that neck of the woods an arial view can change overnight with the tornado activity it holds. a friend told me it was either a testing field for people that design water feeding systems for cattle. or possibly that theres not a damn thing else to do in that area being near to an airport it could be rather unique way to give a memory to passers by in their cessna's perhaps?

the elevation is negative there so if they were older pits then they would be either covered in trees or filled in and buried for a long time. good catch all the same! and made me study the area for some time. do some investigating in the area and to the west theres an amunition plant for the military and a field the the NNE that looks like someones been testing some "sirius" explosives! (sorry but getting 2 alan parsons project quiffs in in one story has to be a record! and hence being slightly before my time i get extra troll points lol which btw the city is named parson and my buddy told me what it looked like as a possibility considering his farm working past as a meth head!!! but everything else i said in the first few lines from the top is equivalent to the works of Third Phase of Moon...... made up fake ass bullsheet! lol )

kudos for the effort. google earth is critiqued far more than google mars and you can bet your ass if they want something covered up..... its covered up! half of Nicaragua has been the same cloud cover in many aerial images which never ceases to amaze my curiosity! keep digging.... someone has to find real proof!!!!! as a skeptic that has seen no proof yet, i really really want to!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 12:42 am » by Evildweeb

buckethead69 wrote:Well, from what I viewed it seems that if you look at some things hidden in plain sight you can get to many conclusions.

Like if you notice the city's name its located in is called Parson...

the person who is owner of this property's name is Alan Wolfsen...

google maps is our eye in the sky that located it...

thus one can assume that someone has found "The Alan Parsons Project"!!!!

lol sorry i never turn down a chance at that kinda joke. but in all honesty it doesnt look very old for the area around it has been moderately maintained and it could be up to 5 years old or so but maps of kansas (already did a kansas song joke for quota btw) from an aerial perspective arent easy to come by because in that neck of the woods an arial view can change overnight with the tornado activity it holds. a friend told me it was either a testing field for people that design water feeding systems for cattle. or possibly that theres not a damn thing else to do in that area being near to an airport it could be rather unique way to give a memory to passers by in their cessna's perhaps?

the elevation is negative there so if they were older pits then they would be either covered in trees or filled in and buried for a long time. good catch all the same! and made me study the area for some time. do some investigating in the area and to the west theres an amunition plant for the military and a field the the NNE that looks like someones been testing some "sirius" explosives! (sorry but getting 2 alan parsons project quiffs in in one story has to be a record! and hence being slightly before my time i get extra troll points lol which btw the city is named parson and my buddy told me what it looked like as a possibility considering his farm working past as a meth head!!! but everything else i said in the first few lines from the top is equivalent to the works of Third Phase of Moon...... made up fake ass bullsheet! lol )

kudos for the effort. google earth is critiqued far more than google mars and you can bet your ass if they want something covered up..... its covered up! half of Nicaragua has been the same cloud cover in many aerial images which never ceases to amaze my curiosity! keep digging.... someone has to find real proof!!!!! as a skeptic that has seen no proof yet, i really really want to!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice points Bucket and :hiho:

Though I myself can understand what you are saying, I must kindly disagree. :pray:

We have already discovered the utter destruction of archeological sites by both the Smithsonian and the Catholic Church - globally - not just locally.

I doubt that this is simply a cattle pen or corn field.

It is also not a reduced lost township based on the positioning.

And like I said earlier, the apparent wear of the surface stones leads me to think this is way older than just a few years.

I would be more than happy to eat those words in public once there is definitive proof either way.

Ask Willease and Seahawk.......lol

Cheers buddy and :hiho: once again.

:flop:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR