What are you / Did you have for dinner???

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8512
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


domdabears wrote:Oh man, this Irish Shepherd's Pie is sounding good.

http://allrecipes.com/video/577/irish-s ... latedVideo

Decisions!!!!


Sounds tasty but is definitely no ''Shepherds pie''
Canubis wrote:
all these Social media C@*ts can sick my fkn dick, although it feels good


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14266
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm » by domdabears


When I go to the store I'll decide whether to get lamb or beef. I don't know the price difference. I just looked at the paper and ground beef is on sale for $1.69 a pound. (limit 2)(assholes)
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14266
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 pm » by domdabears


Thanks for the recipes and tips. I'll see what I can do.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8512
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:49 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


domdabears wrote:When I go to the store I'll decide whether to get lamb or beef. I don't know the price difference. I just looked at the paper and ground beef is on sale for $1.69 a pound. (limit 2)(assholes)


$1.69?

At my local sainsburys store its the eqivalent to $6.34 a pound


http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/global_ ... 2576823078

Fucking Rip Off Britain.... :cry:
Canubis wrote:
all these Social media C@*ts can sick my fkn dick, although it feels good


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14266
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:35 am » by domdabears


I only got a little over a pound of ground lamb. Do you think it would be fine to add another pound of ground beef?

I wouldn't think there would be a problem mixing the two meat flavors.

I'm making this tomorrow.

I'll be using Gordon Ramsay's recipe.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 am » by E6722maj


cheese on toast

.
whatever

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14266
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:40 am » by domdabears


E6722maj wrote:cheese on toast

.

Put some garlic powder on it, and you got garlic cheese bread.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:42 am » by E6722maj


@Dom - also good with sliced mushroom and tomato :flop:

.
whatever

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16374
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Inside Your Computer

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 11:46 am » by Spock


domdabears wrote:I only got a little over a pound of ground lamb. Do you think it would be fine to add another pound of ground beef?

I wouldn't think there would be a problem mixing the two meat flavors.

I'm making this tomorrow.

I'll be using Gordon Ramsay's recipe.



Gyro meat is ground lamb and beef mixed. Where I get it it tastes a little like a cross between sausage and salisbury steak. But I'm not much on lamb, it doesn't taste bad, it's just that it hasn't made it into my animal/food paradigm. I have a very difficult time if it's not fish, shellfish, chicken, beef or pork.
All are lunatics but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14266
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:26 pm » by domdabears


Mmmm I LOVE gyros. One of my favorites.




Okay, I'm making shepherds / cottage pie today. Cuz I'll be using lamb and beef.

Should I use chicken stock or beef stock? I've seen recipes that have one or the other.
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook