What are you / Did you have for dinner???

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 pm » by domdabears

Yeah, well I'll eat more tonight. It's only 2:30 in the afternoon.

Forgot to add, we have pumpkin pie, and pecan pie.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 10:32 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:Yeah, well I'll eat more tonight. It's only 2:30 in the afternoon.

Forgot to add, we have pumpkin pie, and pecan pie.

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am » by Jetski

Spock wrote:Well, my wife is enjoying sushi and I'm having a damn bowl of peanut butter Cheerios.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, Spock, but that had me laughing. In all seriousness though, that pisses me off to the max when that happens. :hell: Imagine getting home and finding out you have someone elses order altogether. :bang; I've learnt the hard way. Always check before leaving, or if a delivery service is used, make sure on arrival you have what you ordered before the person delivering has departed. :flop: :flop:

Tonight for tea, I'm having Chicken Chasseur served on rice, with Broccoli and Supersweet Corn Kernels as sides. NOM NOM... :D

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 am » by domdabears

Well since you brought the topic back up.

I slow roasted chicken legs in the oven. 250f for 2 hours. (fully covered)

With stuffing, and creamed corn.

It was fall off the bone goodness.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 am » by Slith

I ate beer tonight. Day off tomorrow, it happens...........

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am » by Jetski

Sounds good, Dom :flop:

I've got my Chicken Chasseur cooking in the croc pot. It's been on for two hours now, another six hours to go...woop woop. I've got Skinless, Boneless, Chicken Breasts too, with a heap of mushrooms thrown in with a finely chopped onion as well. Again, NOM NOM :lol:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am » by Slith

Jetski wrote:Sounds good, Dom :flop:

I've got my Chicken Chasseur cooking in the croc pot. It's been on for two hours now, another six hours to go...woop woop. I've got Skinless, Boneless, Chicken Breasts too, with a heap of mushrooms thrown in with a finely chopped onion as well. Again, NOM NOM :lol:

If I may ask, why are you cooking chicken chasseur for so long? It's going to be mush

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 am » by Jetski

dlslith wrote:

If I may ask, why are you cooking chicken chasseur for so long? It's going to be mush

That's the required time in a croc pot (slow cooker). Not mush at all, it's cooked to perfection, trust me, lol. The chicken is sooo tender. :clapper:

LMAO@ate Beer.

Well, I had a bottle or two, or, maybe it was three can't remember, (ha ha, no surprise there) of Jim Beam (Devils Cut) for breakfast, lunch and tea, two days running about three months ago. Very very nice :dancing:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:31 am » by Slith

Jetski wrote:
dlslith wrote:

That's the required time in a croc pot (slow cooker). Not mush at all, it's cooked to perfection, trust me, lol. The chicken is sooo tender. :clapper:

LMAO@ate Beer.

Well, I had a bottle or two, or, maybe it was three can't remember, (ha ha, no surprise there) of Jim Beam (Devils Cut) for breakfast, lunch and tea, two days running about three months ago. Very very nice :dancing:

Ah got ya. Looked past the crock pot comment. I don't make it like that, but thanks for clarifying

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 am » by Jetski

dlslith wrote:Ah got ya. Looked past the crock pot comment. I don't make it like that, but thanks for clarifying

:cheers:

No problem! :D I have cooked it in the oven before, only takes one and a half hours at 180 C (fan forced) but I prefer the slow cooker method, especially now the weather is getting a tad warmer. Too hot to have an oven going during the day. :)

PreviousNext