What are you / Did you have for dinner???

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 am » by Slith

Makes sense. I'm in Canada so it's different this time of year. Getting cold, and fast.

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:50 am » by Poooooot

Ranch Chicken breasts in the crock pot (falls apart just trying to pull it out - yum!)
Mashed Potatoes
Fresh green beans

Tomorrow is garlic pasta (angel hair)

Thursday is THANKSGIVING so of course were having turkey and all that jazz. I'm making my specialty dessert: mini pumpkin cheesecakes. They are the BEST
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 am » by Slith

Poooooot wrote:I'm making my specialty dessert: mini pumpkin cheesecakes.

I make all kinds of cheesecake, I'd like to read your version on the pumpkin one

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:55 am » by Poooooot

dlslith wrote:

I make all kinds of cheesecake, I'd like to read your version on the pumpkin one

Sure! I made it up myself so ill take a pic of the recipe and post it tomorrow for you :-)
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 am » by Slith

Poooooot wrote:
dlslith wrote:

Sure! I made it up myself so ill take a pic of the recipe and post it tomorrow for you :-)

:flop:

Canubis wrote:

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:14 am » by Jetski

dlslith, brrrrr wrap up warm, lol. I don't envy you at all as far as the weather goes! :nope: I'm looking forward to even warmer weather, not to mention BBQ's. :D

Poooooot, all that jazz sounds scrumptious!! :flop: I had strawberry cheesecake for dessert last night, bloody beautifullllll. But I'm kind of lazy when it comes to making it, I wouldn't know where to start actually lol. In fact, I've never even heard of "pumpkin cheesecake" :shock: Strawberry, Passionfruit, Boysenbury yes, but pumpkin..never heard of it. Mind sharing the recipe? :D

Garlic Pasta sounds good!!!! Anything with Garlic is goooood!! :flop:

Edit: Oooops sorry, just read the last bit of your previous post. I'm looking forward to seeing the recipe and picture when you post it! :D

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 am » by domdabears

We're having Thanksgiving at my sisters house with her new husband. He's Mexican and his family is coming over from Mexico for Thanksgiving. All I know is, there better be turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and other traditional American food.

I love Mexican food, but not on Thanksgiving. I'm gonna be fuckin pissed if there is.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 am » by Poooooot

I'm hosting thanksgiving this year for the second time. I've never made a turkey so my mom and stepdad make the turkey and stuffing and bring it over. I make everything else. :lol:

@jetski, the garlic pasta is AH-MAZING! I'll post that recipe tomorrow too :flop:
Matthew 7

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:42 am » by Lowsix

And your ranch Chicken recipe too..

plz.

sounds good.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:45 am » by domdabears

She probably puts ranch soup mix in with water and cooks it over the chicken.

Thats what I would do at least.

PreviousNext