What are you / Did you have for dinner???

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:49 am » by Poooooot

Lowsix wrote:And your ranch Chicken recipe too..

plz.

sounds good.

It's super duper easy. Mix one can cream of chicken soup with one can of water and a packet of dry ranch dressing power. Whisk until blended, then add the chicken (or pork chops, but I don't make pork bc it gives my husband the grossest farts lol). Make sure the chicken is totally covered with the sauce and cook on high all day. The sauce makes an excellent gravy, so I always make mashed potatoes when I make it.

And my hubby likes his potatoes lumpy and with the skin, so I usually cube up about 5 potatoes (with the skin), and boil those for about a half hour. Drain, mash, add some milk, butter, and salt. And voila!

And we are huge fans of fresh green beans, so I just boil them until they're tender, then add some butter and French fry seasoning.

Yummy. We just ate and now I'm chilling on the couch in a food coma hahha
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 am » by Lowsix

Oh man..thanks..sounds great.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 am » by Poooooot

Lowsix wrote:Oh man..thanks..sounds great.

No problem :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:59 am » by Jetski

LOL Dom, should be an interesting Thanksgiving. Be sure to let us know how it pans out. :D

Poooooot, :lol: That's the idea. Potlucks are best, everyone brings a dish along that you, yourself, aren't good at baking/cooking, lol. :flop: Am looking forward to seeing your recipe's to your AH-MAZING dishes. :D

Ah, the good old sachets (soup mix)...can't go wrong there eh! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 am » by domdabears

Poooooot wrote:

plz.

sounds good.

It's super duper easy. Mix one can cream of chicken soup with one can of water and a packet of dry ranch dressing power. Whisk until blended, then add the chicken (or pork chops, but I don't make pork bc it gives my husband the grossest farts lol). Make sure the chicken is totally covered with the sauce and cook on high all day. The sauce makes an excellent gravy, so I always make mashed potatoes when I make it.

And my hubby likes his potatoes lumpy and with the skin, so I usually cube up about 5 potatoes (with the skin), and boil those for about a half hour. Drain, mash, add some milk, butter, and salt. And voila!

And we are huge fans of fresh green beans, so I just boil them until they're tender, then add some butter and French fry seasoning.

I knew it!!!!

The cream of chicken soup in it sounds good too.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:07 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Simple breakfast for dinner

3 Organic Large Brown Eggs Over Easy
2 slices Honey Wheat toast (Natural)
3 small potatoes sliced and cooked over low heat with yellow onions for 20 minutes switch to med. heat last 10 minutes to brown/ (Covered with cane sugar Katsup and a dash of Tobasco also Tobasco on eggs)
Toast covered with Organic Butter and spread with Cane sugar sweetened Cherry Jam. Ummmmm

Yea Baby :flop:

(for 1 X for more peeps)
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:09 am » by E6722maj

tonight, a rather undelicious spicy veggie burger, chips (fries) and onion rings

whatever

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 am » by Spock

Left over crock-pot beef stew from yesterday. It was better tonight.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:11 am » by Jetski

Poooooot wrote:

plz.

sounds good.

Very very nice and sounds easy enough too. I might have to jot some of these recipes down and have a go at them myself. :flop:

I use a sachet of Cream of Chicken Soup when I make Cream Potatoes....yummmy!! Good god, all this talking food and my stomachs rumbling, I'm sitting here licking my damn chops, ha ha, I dunno whether I can wait for my Chicken Chasseur now..might go have a snack. :wink:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:18 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Spock wrote:Left over crock-pot beef stew from yesterday. It was better tonight.

That's weird isn't it. When I had my Restaurant my Spaghetti special for Wednesday, I made the sauce on Tuesday and put in the walk-in until the next day. They were lining up. :clapper: (My Garlic Toast was my signature, OMG)
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext