What are you / Did you have for dinner???

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:22 am » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:Left over crock-pot beef stew from yesterday. It was better tonight.

Mines always better the next day too. Lol. Weird, huh?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:26 am » by Slith

Poooooot wrote:
Spock wrote:Left over crock-pot beef stew from yesterday. It was better tonight.

Not at all. Gives the spices and herbs more time to infuse. Common practice actually

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:29 am » by Jetski

dlslith wrote:
Poooooot wrote:

Not at all. Gives the spices and herbs more time to infuse. Common practice actually

:flop: Exactly. Flavours really come out if left for a day or two even.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 am » by Spock

That and plus, after it's cooked all day, and even your clothes smell like it, it's not really what you want when dinner time comes.

That''s the way I am at least, doesn't really matter what it is, if I have prepared it, I typically am not hungry for it when it's done.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 am » by Toxic32

domdabears wrote:I want to make Cottage Pie.

What do you Brits think of this recipe? http://allrecipes.com/recipe/proper-eng ... ttage-pie/

Or let me know yours.

You have a lot to say about what you eat...It's my guess that you are a big fat bastard( sorry I meant obeast) LOL
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 am » by Jetski

Spock wrote:That and plus, after it's cooked all day, and even your clothes smell like it, it's not really what you want when dinner time comes.

That''s the way I am at least, doesn't really matter what it is, if I have prepared it, I typically am not hungry for it when it's done.

You're not the only one..sometimes I feel like that too. While others really enjoy the meal, I'm like, arghhh :vomit: Slaving behind an oven all day cooking can make one actually lose their appetite, not always, but in most cases for me anyway, that's why I prefer using the crock pot. :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 am » by Jetski

Toxic32 wrote:

What do you Brits think of this recipe? http://allrecipes.com/recipe/proper-eng ... ttage-pie/

Or let me know yours.

You have a lot to say about what you eat...It's my guess that you are a big fat bastard( sorry I meant obeast) LOL

:shock: Maybe you should jot down some of Doms recipes, Toxic, then perhaps you wouldn't wake up to a stranger the size of a whale lying next to you!! :shock: (No wonder she opened an account of her own. It appears you're the one with a weight problem not everyone else) :wink:

:twisted:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 pm » by Slith

Jetski wrote:
Spock wrote:That and plus, after it's cooked all day, and even your clothes smell like it, it's not really what you want when dinner time comes.

You're not the only one..sometimes I feel like that too. While others really enjoy the meal, I'm like, arghhh :vomit: Slaving behind an oven all day cooking can make one actually lose their appetite, not always, but in most cases for me anyway, that's why I prefer using the crock pot. :flop:

I work in a kitchen all day, I always smell like food and to be honest, the last thing I want to do when I get home is make dinner, then eat. But I do, most nights anyways. It's my curse

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:36 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Toxic32 wrote:

Or let me know yours.

Wrong on all accounts....ask poooooot..... :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:37 pm » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:

Or let me know yours.

Wrong on all accounts....ask poooooot..... :mrgreen:

lolz

Canubis wrote:

PreviousNext