What Could These Be Over King's Lynn UK 01/11/12

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 10:04 pm » by Thruster

Filmed over King's Lynn district, U.K. (01/11/12) The man filming this sounds like a traffic cop to me.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBNB8fIm ... re=g-all-a

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 10:51 pm » by Ufosarus

i dont know :think: i could say maybe its near an airport,
but some of the movements seem differnt to planes :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 pm » by Thruster

Ufosarus wrote:i dont know :think: i could say maybe its near an airport,
but some of the movements seem differnt to planes :headscratch:

There seems to be too much bobbing up and down for planes, and they seem to fly to close accross each other for helicopters. (hard to tell from the distance and watching in night vision if they are flying close to each other, I know)

No clue.

:headscratch:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 1:44 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

whatever they are they are too stupid to be alien
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Writer

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:50 am » by Xibalba

The area has a radio control model aircraft club pretty much bang on where this guy's filming. http://www.klamc.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx Google the area.

King's Lynn is not that far from me, if I can convince the girlfriend, I may try and check it out for myself. I don't (read can't) drive.

Hope this posts okay, I rarely post anything.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm » by Thruster

Xibalba wrote:The area has a radio control model aircraft club pretty much bang on where this guy's filming. http://www.klamc.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx Google the area.

King's Lynn is not that far from me, if I can convince the girlfriend, I may try and check it out for myself. I don't (read can't) drive.

Hope this posts okay, I rarely post anything.

Well, that might explain a lot, Xibalba. The guy filming the vid did say he could hear what he called 'fake jet engine' or something along those lines.

Thanks for your input. :flop:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 pm » by Bert666

very strange :shooting:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 3:25 pm » by Thruster

I left a comment asking if it was possible that these objects could actually be coming from King's Lynn Aero Model Club and this was his reply.

Please, look at my other video's, this is not a one off, lol,

Honestly, RC planes, do you honestly believe that I would seriously spend hour after hour, month after month in all weather, deliberately filming RC planes or any other known plane or such like to trick you all into believing that these are UFO.

I am one of the Top UFO researchers seeking the truth & hoping for full disclosure.

However, I do honour your thoughts my friend, & I do ask you to carry out research before commenting, :)

A little bit of a hissy fit, there.

Pardon me all over the place, lol.

Writer

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm » by Xibalba

Will try and head out there Friday night and see if we can see anything.

Had an encounter with a radio controlled plane flying at night just around the corner from us not that long ago, whilst walking the dog. Seemed really odd at first, a single red light circling the same spot, 'til we got closer and could hear its high pitch engine/motor. Of course, it could have been a massive mosquito flying on stand-by or a morphing extra-dimensional craft...

Should/could be fun, and ya never know.

Still have to convince the girlfriend it'll be interesting.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 6:46 pm » by Thruster

Xibalba wrote:Will try and head out there Friday night and see if we can see anything.

Had an encounter with a radio controlled plane flying at night just around the corner from us not that long ago, whilst walking the dog. Seemed really odd at first, a single red light circling the same spot, 'til we got closer and could hear its high pitch engine/motor. Of course, it could have been a massive mosquito flying on stand-by or a morphing extra-dimensional craft...

Should/could be fun, and ya never know.

Still have to convince the girlfriend it'll be interesting.

Ha!

Well good luck on Friday, Xibalba. I hope your girlfriend does'nt get bored too quickly. Please let us know if you catch anything.

The owner of the vid has since commented that the only R/C club he knows about is 3 to 4 miles in the opposite direction from where he was filming.

:cheers:

Next