What did happen to me? Whom i saw? What are the consequences

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 1:26 am » by Cosmine

Hi,Human.

1: dont be afraid...by anything.
2: accept your experiences whit out judging them...too much.
( imo, the intellectual mind cannot really grasp spiritual moments.)
3: if you get any kind of communications from an entity...dont take it for cash. :twisted:

4: welcome

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 2:19 am » by Toxic32

A lucky man that recognisers his soul mate in life. Don't let her slip through your life like fine sand through your fingers. The beach is to big too find all the grains.
Invictus maneo

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 3:23 am » by i_am_human

Flecktarn wrote:you are very lucky to experience this ,,i dreamed about a person for years i only ever saw them in my dreams ,then last year i met that person in real life they also had consistent dreams ,to say it was weird was a understatement ,but no one relay yet understands what our brains are relay capable of ,what is your iq level as this tends to be reflected in the people that experience these things :flop:

I never made an iq test, but i think its pretty high. I always find solutions at work that others can think of ;)

Actually i had a friend who experienced strange dreams too, we talked a lot about it, we even tried to go to the same place in our dreams.

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 am » by i_am_human

Toxic32 wrote:A lucky man that recognisers his soul mate in life. Don't let her slip through your life like fine sand through your fingers. The beach is to big too find all the grains.

Yes, i'm trying to understand all what i missed in that event, but it seems like i will not, at least not by logic.
Last edited by i_am_human on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 3:27 am » by i_am_human

Cosmine wrote:Hi,Human.

1: dont be afraid...by anything.
2: accept your experiences whit out judging them...too much.
( imo, the intellectual mind cannot really grasp spiritual moments.)
3: if you get any kind of communications from an entity...dont take it for cash. :twisted:

4: welcome

:cheers:

Hi and thx for welcome,

I usually forget all my far travel dreams, i had many of them and some of them are far more intense then this one, but this one is special, very special. I have only one target as for now, i want to meet her again and ask all what i did not ask her last time. I stopped thinking of reason and understanding of this dream because i got that i just cant do it, its not in my capabilities, maybe one day something happens to me that will trigger my mind think different, but for now just want to go back for some time.

Previous