What did happen to the Greys ?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 am » by Harbin

bayonetta wrote:They got what they wanted already....we gave it to them. Equivalent exhange is what we were sold out to. the cows were for something else quite possibly. And now the squeeze is on t cut the numbers and collect on the more important sub agreement....the promise was etched in stone and stands firm on Georgian soil......in our waters ...in our skies and the chemtrails could be for them....quite possibly..linked....

yes...the squeeze is on and the clamp down on the freedoms have bagan a while back now....in our hospitals, schools.....in our water, in our tech that links to their planting a seed when they dealt with a few Presidents past. A seed that, seemingly, is prooving to be absolutely to their benifit; pertaining to a seed that grows an efficiant mechinism of control ....ultimately in our minds.

they haven't gone anywhere...

Virtual reality is right around the corner and even though we have not fully understood the energetic side of our existence...we might be, quite possibly, allowing what we don't understand fully to be funneled into , a somewhat trap for it....and the greys are a part of that construction. Who knows what other deals have been made that involve a systematic poisioning of our food, water, every day cosmetics, ...evolved subliminal applications for the subconscious, vaccines to slow down the natural course that our brains have been denied..and we're in denial about that(might be simptomatic of the condition...along with the tampering of memory)....constant injections to keep us defensive, untrusting, not knowing...selling out for the lust found in the connection to our love of sensation...slaves to sensation ultimately...possibly... if i think about it i might 'assume' at some point how intresting that our very senses have been subjected to some mode of change as well, the telivision could attest to controling a portion....touch, i would speculate is plugged into the more sexual than healing properties...taste is somewhat suspended in some place due to the addiction shown by actually knowing that their poisioning us , but we just keep going as if it's all ok...our hearing is subjected to themes and anthems that can seem suspect to altercations made harmonically..another suspect in subconscious tapping...

surely it goes on and on in all our individual contemplations...but even sometimes all this seems a part of that is well....and even though 'these particular' greys are not in complete control over the happenings of planet earth...know that they have one of their skinny little fingers in the stiring of this pot.....as they attempt to do to us the same as what was done to them.

Deep...fascinating...thank you !

Initiate

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 4:26 am » by Nervousnjerky

harbin wrote:http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/ufonews/

Recent conglomerate conspiracy .... wow !

Saturday, March 27th, 2010
Scientist: Directed energy weapons turned World Trade Center into nanoparticles on 9/11
ShareThis

This is the second of a multi-part series on secret technologies, their application to the events of September 11, 2001, and the consequent implications for our society.

In his article “False Flag Operations, 9-11 and the Exopolitical Perspective” Dr. Michael E. Salla states, “The fourth exopolitical factor [of false flag operations] concerns the use of weather modification technologies that former Secretary of State William Cohen confirmed as existing in 1997.” The “weather modification technologies” Dr. Salla is referring to include directed energy weapons which, by the evidence, have been used in scalar, weather warfare and seismic false flag operations such as December 26, 2004 (Boxing Day) Indonesian Tsunami, the China earthquake of May 12, 2008, the Haiti earthquake of January 12, 2010, and the Chile earthquake of February 27, 2010.

Dr. Judy Wood, a former assistant professor at Clemson University, has developed compelling evidence that a directed energy weapon turned the physical matter of the World Trade Center towers into nanoparticles through the process of molecular dissociation. Dr. Wood demonstrates clear evidence that cannot be accounted for by the official 9/11 Commission explanation or alternative theory of military planes, cruise missiles, or other projectiles hitting the World Trade Center buildings, or a controlled demolition caused solely by “advanced explosive nano-thermitic composite material found in the World Trade Center dust,” or solely by 4th generation mini-nukes.

In a February 22, 2010 Washington Times article, Richard Gage, a San Francisco architect and founder of the nonprofit Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, states, “’Government officials will be notified that ‘Misprision of Treason,’ U.S. Code 18 (Sec. 2382), is a serious federal offense, which requires those with evidence of treason to act,’ Mr. Gage says. ‘The implications are enormous and may have profound impact on the forthcoming Khalid Shaikh Mohammed trial.’”

Not typical Grey behavior though.

John Hutchison :look:
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 am » by Spock

eaganthorn wrote:Don't know what happened to them but my neighbor, Bob Graze, (pictured below) says there never were any aliens.
It was all in our imagination, imagination, imagination, imagination............

Do you agree with Bob?

Initiate

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 4:31 am » by nm156

Perhaps the purpose of greys gathering info & samples is comeing to an end, the info may-be processed by the higher archy for the next stage of infiltration -disclosure/invation/or nothing and move on. :mrgreen:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 5:01 am » by Spock

Here's something to cough up and chew on.

Nobody knows.

Aliens (whatever they are) reside just beyond our peripheral.

There is truth concerning the enigma and we probably only bounce 10% of that around. The rest is conjecture, speculated with urban myth. We have created a new religion here it seems. One where the western philosophy is Satan, the the United States are the ill of the world and everything goes concerning reptiles, Anunaki making us dig for their gold and their imminent return.

It seems the work of Zecharia Sitchin, with a healthy spoonful of David Icke and the utopia of the Zeigeist movement, has spurned all these newly "researching" (<--- :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: <--- dancing bananas for dramatic punch) mindsets into a "new" and "refreshing" spiritual course. Got to have that doom and gloom - and by all means, blame it on the United States (earthquakes, volcanoes, chem trails, the starving little pygmies in New Guinea, etc.) Holy shit - there is a conspiracy behind every headline, and if there is not, then the contributor is part of the plot.

Curse anyone for calling fundamental Islam a terrorist ideology, even frown upon it as racially intolerant, but turn around and call the Tea-Party movement dangerous, racist, seditionists, because they stand for smaller government and less taxes.

Shout from the mountain tops that the mods on every forum are part of the grand scheme to hypnotize the masses into coherence, and that they are all one in the same.

A great read! I propose we rename this site "Subcultures in Conflict".

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 5:01 am » by Eaganthorn

spock wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:Don't know what happened to them but my neighbor, Bob Graze, (pictured below) says there never were any aliens.
It was all in our imagination, imagination, imagination, imagination............

Do you agree with Bob?

I'm just not sure anymore, it's all like a hazy drream, now.....who is Bob again and why am I so tired?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 5:11 am » by nm156

drabbit wrote:
nm156 wrote:Perhaps the purpose of greys gathering info & samples is comeing to an end, the info may-be processed by the higher archy for the next stage of infiltration -disclosure/invation/or nothing and move on. :mrgreen:

were you ever abducted?

Now if I said yes, that would be considered a mental tic, seeing how such things are looked upon by sooo many as all in your head. Lets just say the subject is a sensitive one, one that I would not be inclined to talk about here. :( :oops: :?
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 5:15 am » by Eaganthorn

Bet he's been ducted, and tagged. If so, thats prob about the only thing you wouldn't get teased about, at least in here.

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 5:59 am » by Eaganthorn

drabbit wrote:eaganthorn I seen all kinds and shapes and sizes and colors..

I dont know how to explain what I seen..

I would take a lie detector test I would swear on a bible anything you want to prove I did see these things

some fucked up shit

and im not the only one

some sick military project if you ask me

No worries, that is one of the things I do take serious. I will not make fun of a person who feels they may have had an encounter. If they are serious about it, so am I and you have always seemed serious about this.

God is Science.

jetxvii

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 am » by jetxvii

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

PreviousNext