What did Yemen do Wrong?

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 am » by Spock

I agree - but at this point, I can't point a finger at any particular country. Yes - Saudi is an "ally" but that is a game, the regime is secular. What we have to look at is the infectious ideology - and that is what Yeman did wrong. But to foot note it - they couldn't help it.

Now - it's up to Europe to not be politically correct, and acknowledge the danger, and deal with it - regardless of how harsh it sounds in their liberal drivel.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:26 am » by Zegtelzegtel

spock wrote:I agree - but at this point, I can't point a finger at any particular country. Yes - Saudi is an "ally" but that is a game, the regime is secular. What we have to look at is the infectious ideology - and that is what Yeman did wrong. But to foot note it - they couldn't help it.

Now - it's up to Europe to not be politically correct, and acknowledge the danger, and deal with it - regardless of how harsh it sounds in their liberal drivel.

What do you mean with deal with it?
There is no judgment in this question btw..

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 am » by sockpuppet

zegtelzegtel wrote:
that`s one point Spock but Saudi Arabia is THE bastion of Islamic extremism..

I beg to differ.... Islam in Saudi Arabia is on the streets, but what is behind closed doors?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 am » by Spock

Remember when Merkel said multiculturalism had failed? It's not a good idea to bash her for not being empathetic to the onslaught of Islamic immigrants.

Laws should be passed to make Islamic communities so miserable, they move back to their corner of the globe.

Guaranteed, they are going to use every drop of everyone else's system to infiltrate and overrun their culture.

Stop beating around the bush, call a spade a spade, and deal with, or enjoy watching your grandchildren grow up under sharia law.

And this is not pointed at you zegtelzegtel, just my answer to the question.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 am » by Redwoodrick

,there just seen as a easy soft target ,to get a u s base on its soil to fight the so called terrorists
...yup.Ask yourself,what did we get out of the first Gulf war..?Missile and airbases in Turkey was one of the big goals.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:56 am » by Zegtelzegtel

spock wrote:Remember when Merkel said multiculturalism had failed? It's not a good idea to bash her for not being empathetic to the onslaught of Islamic immigrants.

Laws should be passed to make Islamic communities so miserable, they move back to their corner of the globe.

Guaranteed, they are going to use every drop of everyone else's system to infiltrate and overrun their culture.

Stop beating around the bush, call a spade a spade, and deal with, or enjoy watching your grandchildren grow up under sharia law.

nono I know man..I dont have to judge people for their statements.....

I understand that point of view, In my opinion it is very American but there is nothing wrong with that..

The muslims came to europe because they were colonised by them...(for example in France), or like guestworkers (for example netherlands) so now they can`t just say GO home...their home is now Europe...and Europe feels a bit ad about that..
The little faggots from the banlieues for example dont understand shit of it...they have French nationality but always claim to be Algerian. or other..just because they feel fucked up by the system (wich is not totally ridiculous)...
And on the other side in many European countries the nationalist parties are growing...so...

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 am » by sockpuppet

zegtelzegtel wrote:
spock wrote:Remember when Merkel said multiculturalism had failed? It's not a good idea to bash her for not being empathetic to the onslaught of Islamic immigrants.

nono I know man..I dont have to judge people for their statements.....

I understand that point of view, In my opinion it is very American but there is nothing wrong with that..

The muslims came to europe because they were colonised by them...(for example in France), or like guestworkers (for example netherlands) so now they can`t just say GO home...their home is now Europe...and Europe feels a bit ad about that..
The little faggots from the banlieues for example dont understand shit of it...they have French nationality but always claim to be Algerian. or other..just because they feel fucked up by the system (wich is not totally ridiculous)...
And on the other side in many European countries the nationalist parties are growing...so...

What it comes down to: When in Rome....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:04 am » by Mep630

zegtelzegtel wrote:What did Yemen do Wrong?

does anyone have some interesting thoughts about this, or links, or theoriez ?

:?:
:idea:
It is a very strategic spot, look at the choke point it makes in the sea.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 12:13 pm » by zinzana

is yemen being invaded or something ? :headscratch:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 pm » by Kilaspy

The Yemen Hidden Agenda: Behind the Al-Qaeda Scenarios, A Strategic Oil Transit Chokepoint
by F. William Engdahl

Bab el-Mandab, between Yemen, Djibouti, and Eritrea connects the Red Sea with the Gulf of Aden and the Arabian Sea. Oil and other exports from the Persian Gulf must pass through Bab el-Mandab before entering the Suez Canal. In 2006, the Energy Department in Washington reported that an estimated 3.3 million barrels a day of oil flowed through this narrow waterway to Europe, the United States, and Asia. Most oil, or some 2.1 million barrels a day, goes north through the Bab el-Mandab to the Suez/Sumed complex into the Mediterranean.

An excuse for a US or NATO militarization of the waters around Bab el-Mandab would give Washington another major link in its pursuit of control of the seven most critical oil chokepoints around the world, a major part of any future US strategy aimed at denying oil flows to China, the EU or any region or country that opposes US policy. Given that significant flows of Saudi oil pass through Bab el-Mandab, a US military control there would serve to deter the Saudi Kingdom from becoming serious about transacting future oil sales with China or others no longer in dollars, as was recently reported by UK Independent journalist Robert Fisk.

It would also be in a position to threaten China’s oil transport from Port Sudan on the Red Sea just north of Bab el-Mandab, a major lifeline in China’s national energy needs.

In addition to its geopolitical position as a major global oil transit chokepoint, Yemen is reported to hold some of the world’s greatest untapped oil reserves. Yemen’s Masila Basin and Shabwa Basin are reported by international oil companies to contain "world class discoveries."[10] France’s Total and several smaller international oil companies are engaged in developing Yemen’s oil production. Some fifteen years ago I was told in a private meeting with a well-informed Washington insider that Yemen contained "enough undeveloped oil to fill the oil demand of the entire world for the next fifty years." Perhaps there is more to Washington’s recent Yemen concern than a rag-tag al Qaeda whose very existence as a global terror organization has been doubted by seasoned Islamic experts.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... context=va

F. William Engdahl is the author of Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in the New World

' "Al-Qaeda is mainly a Western-made group," Yemen's Saba news agency quoted Mujawar as telling ambassadors of Asian and African countries to Yemen on Saturday.
The militant group "was not created in Yemen at all as it is being alleged by those who propagate this perception internationally about Yemen," he added. Mujawar's comments hinted at America's funding of fighters in Afghanistan who were resisting Soviet occupation back in the 1980s.'
Last edited by Kilaspy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext