What did Yemen do Wrong?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

What did Yemen do Wrong?

does anyone have some interesting thoughts about this, or links, or theoriez ?

:?:
:idea:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 7:54 pm » by Boondox681

nothing.
what did iraq do wrong?
the same thing.
nothing
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm » by Rehmat

Yemen's President made a politically wrong statement. He blamed Mossad being behind the USS Cole bombing.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 pm » by Savwafair2012

Don't forget about the other half of the Stargate they are keeping :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 pm » by Flecktarn

nouthing ,,,there just seen as a easy soft target ,to get a u s base on its soil to fight the so called terrorists ,,,,,,why not have a base in saudi arabia fighting terrorists then ,,,,,,oh yea oil and money and mates with the bush clan :nwo:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 pm » by Funnyman46

Nothing more than Big Brother taking over (takeover) of a country (company) that can't stop them.
We are so screwed in the public relations field.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 3:50 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

no other thoughts then "nothing" ??

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 4:56 am » by Zegtelzegtel

one thing I believe in is that NOTHING arrives for nothing.....never say never..that is the way it s..

this is what Yemen did wrong imo.

Sana'a walk urges Yemen-Iran ties suspension ( Saba )
Date : 2009-11-25 11:38:18

Hundreds of Yemeni people urged on Wednesday the government to cut all ties with Iran.

The call was made during a walk that was organized by the National Loyalty Boost Foundation and the Yemeni Anti-Foreign Support Organization. can you imagine a American, British, dutch or french anti foreign support organization.??!

In a communiqué during the protest to the Iranian Embassy in Sana'a that comes amid accusations Iranian religious authorities are aiding the Houthi insurgents in the far north, the people said the continuation of the bilateral relationship with Iran is no longer in the interest of both countries.

Amid the worsening situation with the rebels fighting the troops for years, such ties bring nothing but hatred and hostility between the two peoples, the communiqué said.

What is happening in Saada clearly tells about Iran's involvement in the conflict through supporting and encouraging the Houthi rebels, it said, noting that the scheme comes within Iran's ambition of restoring the grand Persian Empire.

The people also urged Arab leaders to have a united position over their ties with the Islamic Republic of Iran and stop reliance on international solutions to region problems.

The insurgency and subversion in Saada are clear evidence of Iranian involvement that can't be dismissed anymore, they said.

The organizers, furthermore, urged the authorities to respond the people's calls and take an immediate action after the Iranian Embassy in Sana'a violated international norms and turned into an operation booth for Iranians and rebels.

They also affirmed protests would continue after Eid al-Adha to express the Yemeni people's refusal to Iranian violations and wrongdoings in the country. Today's march was a clear message refusing what the rebels are doing in the north and Iranian support for the insurgency, they concluded.

SANA'A, Nov. 25 (Saba)

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 am » by Spock

zegtelzegtel wrote:What did Yemen do Wrong?

How about being a bastion of Islamic extremism?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 am » by Zegtelzegtel

spock wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:What did Yemen do Wrong?

How about being a bastion of Islamic extremism?

that`s one point Spock but Saudi Arabia is THE bastion of Islamic extremism...and they are our allies....
I think they are punished in someway because the governement is to close to Iran (for saudi arabia...so they put pressure on Us...)...the war will be sunite vs chiite...and that is no conspiracy...
I

Next