WHAT DO THEY DO

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm » by RATRODROB

Chaindrive wrote:But ya all are forgetting one very little place to where their very precious food is coming from... remember all those tunnels and shafts that are "hiding" everywhere.. hell even Jesse "The body" did a show of one and we all know theres others... now wouldnt you think that perhaps theres a HUGH freeking garden(s) in these areas.. have to be... when they close to tunnels ups... the fresh food has to come from somewhere... right.?

""Ring""..................... "hello... Jimmy Johns.. ""ZOOM!"".. hey that was fast." :lol:

Hardly...

And yes... they have shit piles of all sorts of antidotes just waiting... not only that, state of the art labs and brown nose scientist to make alot more in deep mountains just in case "something" came in.

But one can only hope that the "cure" is FAR worst then the diseases... maybe theyll De-evolve back to the ape like monkeys to which their ancestors came from... you know... their "god"...

thanx CD, i havnt seen that episode of jesse ventura, will google it 2morrow and check it out. :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 pm » by Icarium

Poppa_pygar wrote:I have drank Bottled water for years now from the Highlands of Scotland, and i know it to be a fact because it tastes just like "Burn" water (That's a Stream that runs down a Scottish mountain side usually from springs or Snow melt).
I eat VERY LITTLE processed food, always buying fresh Meat & Veg from local suppliers. :flop:

Good policy, you are literally composed of what you eat and every single cell in your body is replaced on a continuous ongoing basis so "you are what you eat". And lets face it due to intensive farming the animal flesh (which obviously does not apply to ScumDonalds, fuck knows what hoof and other shit is in that filth they dish up, they should be done under the trade descriptions act for calling it food) is chock full of antibiotics, steroids and Christ knows what else. Between that, the methane they produce, the wasted land that veg could be grown on and the amount they eat (I think I read it takes 100 tons of veg to produce 1 ton of meat) meat eating is simply not sustainable. Don't get me wrong it is one of many areas where I am a hypocrite being a meat eater myself, and while acknowledging the great sense insect eating makes (low fat quality protein) I'm fucked if I eat them. Antibiotics are far too valuable (especially now) to waste on the evil that is intensive farming. The meat industry is one of many scum fucker industries, it speaks volumes that they are banning people filming what they do in these farms. That is seriously fucking scary, no food producer has any right to keep anything they do secret. :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 9:45 pm » by Icarium

Does anybody here actually think "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" has an ounce of credibility?, it is to investigative journalism what Bush was to honest elections. Well perhaps zero credibility is a bit strong but it is hardly the apex of serious investigative journalism and is hardly above straight making shit up let alone confirming information. Anybody British had a tip off when June Sarpong turned up as an investigative journalist.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 2:34 am » by RATRODROB

Icarium wrote:Does anybody here actually think "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" has an ounce of credibility?, it is to investigative journalism what Bush was to honest elections. Well perhaps zero credibility is a bit strong but it is hardly the apex of serious investigative journalism and is hardly above straight making shit up let alone confirming information. Anybody British had a tip off when June Sarpong turned up as an investigative journalist.

i know what your sayin about ventura, its all very dramatic with alot of spin and seems as though its been directed by steven spielberg.
but underneath the dazzling lights and dramatic music is a truth of sortsand ive seen stuff on his shows that i didnt know existed, i guess i find it eye opening with a bucket of salt. :cheers:

thanx for vid C DRIVE, watched it with my breaky
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook