WHAT DO THEY DO

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:43 pm » by RATRODROB

most of us have heard of chemtrails, some believe governments are spraying us to dumb us down or for even more evil agendas, poisoning the air we breathe with god knows what.
Then we have chemicals added to our drinking water like flouride which has many people outraged because of its claimed side effects.
And what about companies like MONSANTO screwing around with our food, the results on animals who have been fed GMOs is truely disturbing.
We all hav to eat, drink and breathe, even the bad guys, so i ask you, the people responsible for chemtrails need to breathe and they breathe the same air as the rest of us, SO WHAT DO THEY BREATHE, how do they keep them selves safe if these dangerous chems are being used.
Do the people from MONSANTO eat their own products or DO THEY HAVE SPECIAL FOOD, and the folks who put stuff in our drinking water, DO THEY DRINK IT.
Im not really looking for a list of all the rubbish put in food, drinking water or our air, but considering so many people claim this all really does happen, usually with nefarious intentions, i ask you, how do the perpetrators of these acts protect themselves. WHAT DO THEY DO
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:49 pm » by Malogg

Here bro this may answer it all for you. . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ition.html
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:57 pm » by RATRODROB

Malogg wrote:Here bro this may answer it all for you. . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ition.html

GOLDEN RICE HAHA, those moronic hipocrits, havnt seen that before MALOGG and is exactly what ive been wondering.

thanx :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:58 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I have often wondered that Rob. I mean do they take an antidote to the Chemicals or what?, who knows?.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 5:06 pm » by Icarium

Not saying this is not true but The Daily Fascist oops I mean Mail is a real shit rag and often prints nonsense. You make a great point about the chemtrails thing Ratrod, I personally do not believe the chemtrail thing but maybe if it is true they have had some form of inoculation against what is being sprayed. This is why I think the government is trying to take your guns thing is just NRA (along with the anti MMGW a mouthpiece for the military industrial complex) scare mongering. If the government were remotely scared of people having guns they sure as shite would be banned already. If the government wants to take you out they will do it via biological means and apart from that how is any automatic rifle going to help you against they're hardware, helicopter gunships etc that can hit you from two miles and anti-personal mechanoids.
As for monsanto I tend to take the vast majority of conspiracy stuff with a shovel full of salt but the mere fact that you have to buy their seeds every year as the seeds they sell produce sterile crops is enough to take the fuckers out imo.
This and the inoculation thing do worry me. Diseases that inoculation virtually wiped out are making a comeback and GMO foods that produce better yield crops help with feeding the masses. I have ZERO trust for the powers that be so I do not rule out either conspiracy theory so I feel in a real catch 22.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 pm » by RATRODROB

Poppa_pygar wrote:I have often wondered that Rob. I mean do they take an antidote to the Chemicals or what?, who knows?.

hey poppa, one can only hope their antidote turns out more harmful than their chems haha.

and thanx ICARIUM, im also on the fence about the chemtrails but to me monsanto are evil and befor my dad died he were a staunch critic and active campainer against flouride. :cheers:
Last edited by RATRODROB on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 5:17 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

They buy organic, from the most exclusive purveyors. Water is bottled (in glass) and at a price.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm » by Icarium

RATRODROB wrote:
Poppa_pygar wrote:I have often wondered that Rob. I mean do they take an antidote to the Chemicals or what?, who knows?.

hey poppa, one can only hope their antidote turns out more harmful than their chems haha.

and thanx ICARIUM, im also on the fence about the chemtrails but to me monsanto are evil and befor my dad died he were a staunch critic and active campainer against flouride. :cheers:

Right with your Dad on the fluoride thing mate, If there is one thing I don't want it is my water being poisoned, if people want to look after their teeth I am sure they are happy enough to brush their teeth diligently rather than have their water adulterated.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 5:43 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I have drank Bottled water for years now from the Highlands of Scotland, and i know it to be a fact because it tastes just like "Burn" water (That's a Stream that runs down a Scottish mountain side usually from springs or Snow melt).
I eat VERY LITTLE processed food, always buying fresh Meat & Veg from local suppliers. :flop:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 pm » by Chaindrive

But ya all are forgetting one very little place to where their very precious food is coming from... remember all those tunnels and shafts that are "hiding" everywhere.. hell even Jesse "The body" did a show of one and we all know theres others... now wouldnt you think that perhaps theres a HUGH freeking garden(s) in these areas.. have to be... when they close to tunnels ups... the fresh food has to come from somewhere... right.?

""Ring""..................... "hello... Jimmy Johns.. ""ZOOM!"".. hey that was fast." :lol:

Hardly...

And yes... they have shit piles of all sorts of antidotes just waiting... not only that, state of the art labs and brown nose scientist to make alot more in deep mountains just in case "something" came in.

But one can only hope that the "cure" is FAR worst then the diseases... maybe theyll De-evolve back to the ape like monkeys to which their ancestors came from... you know... their "god"...

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook