What Do You Really Know About Japan Earthquake?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 am » by 99socks


tjahzi wrote:
@ lowsix: you certainly make good arguements. but the truth still remains to be seen. you are right when you say all of this prooves nothing, but that's not the point i think. if all of the shit on this site prooved things, there wouldn't be any conspiracy sites and we wouldn't be here debating on stuff that has little direct impact on our lives.

i'd rather see all this stuff here as plain info, regardless of the truth. to get a lil' decent view on things it's important to see pretty much all there is to find bout it, true or false.




If all the shit on this site proved things...

Then this would be the number one source for all facts and truth, and conspiracy sites would blossom with information plagiarized from DTV!

:wink:
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 3749
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 am » by Muchtyman


lowsix wrote:Yes, you are missing the importance of fact.
Which ive laid out in the OTHER two bullshit threads on the subject.

And if I thought for a second, that FACT would influence you toward the truth,
Id go through all of that wasted work again. But its not worth it. The patterns clear.
None of you care enough to look for the truth, so why the fuck should i do it again>?

It took me less than an hour to completely dismantle his entire argument, (with just google)
with the exception of his claims that the Jews put nukes on a camera and sent them in and detonated...OTHER than while the walls were demolished, the Steel containment domes were not, which they would be tossed a half mile into the air under the influence of nuclear weaponry.

The burden is on me to PROVE what hes saying is untrue? (which i did already) rather than on HIM to PROVE that his extremely extraordinary claims are true. Which he doesnt. He just states it...ONE guy hacking away from his wordpress blog without a SINGLE scrap of proof in the middle of a pile of ignorant bullshit...(and ive read everything he wrote on it) and that's good enough for you why exactly?

Wonder is more powerful than truth and fact.
But ive always know it about this place, just disappointed in who is just buying it,
and flatly spitting in the face of the real facts...its scary actually.

So its 'what the fuck ever" on this one for me at this point.

Again the name of the site is SUPPOSED to be "Disclose -Truth Revealed"
Not bullshit repeated until the sheep start buying it.


I take it then , your going for the 9 point quake in the Japanese trench , causing the tsunami theory ............... :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 am » by Mozi!!a


what truth man. how can ppl know the truth without searching and trying to find it. isn't that's why we all here for. or many of us,

and remember, not everybody is as smart and as good as you.and take that as a compliment :wink:


me i think i already answered that question
i love crazy story :love:



thats how it is M8


Ps hei sock :cheers:

Conspirator
Posts: 3749
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:43 am » by Muchtyman


muchtyman wrote:
lowsix wrote:Yes, you are missing the importance of fact.
Which ive laid out in the OTHER two bullshit threads on the subject.

And if I thought for a second, that FACT would influence you toward the truth,
Id go through all of that wasted work again. But its not worth it. The patterns clear.
None of you care enough to look for the truth, so why the fuck should i do it again>?

It took me less than an hour to completely dismantle his entire argument, (with just google)
with the exception of his claims that the Jews put nukes on a camera and sent them in and detonated...OTHER than while the walls were demolished, the Steel containment domes were not, which they would be tossed a half mile into the air under the influence of nuclear weaponry.

The burden is on me to PROVE what hes saying is untrue? (which i did already) rather than on HIM to PROVE that his extremely extraordinary claims are true. Which he doesnt. He just states it...ONE guy hacking away from his wordpress blog without a SINGLE scrap of proof in the middle of a pile of ignorant bullshit...(and ive read everything he wrote on it) and that's good enough for you why exactly?

Wonder is more powerful than truth and fact.
But ive always know it about this place, just disappointed in who is just buying it,
and flatly spitting in the face of the real facts...its scary actually.

So its 'what the fuck ever" on this one for me at this point.

Again the name of the site is SUPPOSED to be "Disclose -Truth Revealed"
Not bullshit repeated until the sheep start buying it.


I take it then , your going for the 9 point quake in the Japanese trench , causing the tsunami theory ............... :cheers:


Consider first the massive impact of an actual 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which would have been about 100 times more powerful than the 6.8 magnitude Great Hanshin earthquake of 1995 that destroyed much of the city of Kobe, located about 12.5 miles from the epicenter, and that killed more than 6,400 people. If the March 11 earthquake in Japan was actually a 9.0, it would have devastated everything within a 1,000-mile radius of the epicenter -- and yet the city of Sendai, for example, which is only about 48 miles from the epicenter, suffered virtually no structural damage whatsoever.

The above is pasted certainly , but still true .........as you well know the "Richter " scale is logarithmic ....a 9 pointer is over 100 times as powerful as the one at Kobe .

So how is it that 90 % of the damage was attributable to the tsunami ? ..... :flop:
Last edited by Muchtyman on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11740
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 am » by -Marduk-


lowsix wrote:All of these articles are coming from ONE guy who just "says shit"
with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!


Whats this guys name?

Yoichi Shimatsu?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 am » by Lowsix


I take it then , your going for the 9 point quake in the Japanese trench , causing the tsunami theory ............... :cheers:


Yes.

Just like that have over the last two thousand years of documented Japanese history.
I dont think those 16th century japanese tsunami painters were depicting Haarp and Jew Tsunamis, do you?

Sendai itself was 80 miles from the epicenter and 30 miles deep..
The 30 mile epicenter quote he tries to use is to the coastline.
So his claims that the earthquake wasnt a 9 bc of the 6 registered in Sendai is nonsense.
Then he says the Tsunami couldt damage the reactor like that. Does he realize there is footage of FORTY FOOT WAVES hitting that thing? Know how much power there is in a forty foot wave traveling 500km/hr? fuck.

Second, The Sendai quake was a subduction fault quake(vertical), and not a slip fault (lateral) quake, and it occurred OFF the Nippon shelf at a depth of 30 miles.. AND the types of land materials between the two plates differs dramatically. It did not transfer as much LATERAL movement as a Slip fault would. ALL of his examples of 9's that caused apocalyptic damage happened on dry ROCKY land at 10 miles or less depth directly under the cities they demolished or less than 25 km from them..

On top of that, the ENTIRE PLANET moved 25 centimeters (simply wouldnt happen from a 6.0 as he claimed the quake was) and moved the plates nearly 9 feet. Hes a buffoon if hes claiming a suitcase sized nuke could do all that.

And on top of THAT, he doesnt explain the quake itself, instead hoping to smear the idea that the quake itself was caused by 'something', so that the Jews could later Nuke the reactor.

Demobe even posted earlier that it was because of a water car that the japanese were developing. And then, it was to cover the fact that the japanese were creating nuclear fuel for Iran. Really wtf? Make up your minds...

Nor does he manage to explain how and why there have been HUGE quakes happening there for hundreds of years before haarp or nukes or anything. All that history, just poof, irrelevant so he can toss boron water at the jews? On what planet?

He Claims that hydrogen couldnt do all that damage, yet doesnt cite on reference to the volume or pressure of hydrogen present, he just claims a "tsunami couldnt do all that damage". A 9 is supposed to demolish a thousand miles of land, but NOT a tsunami caused by a nine? Really?

Hydrogen IS actually volatile, its why its an effective fuel source, It burns at a relatively low temperature but does have a flash (explosion) point of 900F. Then there is the zircon padding, while it is used because of ITS higher flash point (and is therefore stable while solid), that flash point is only 2500K. And hydrogen explosion is enough to cause that temperature. Then...do you know what ELSE they use Zircon for? Explosive primers for long range artillery, and flashbulbs...BECAUSE it is explosive.

And Further, he thinks hes proving something by showing 15 foot thick walls, but completely regards the types of initial pressure and volume buildup of hydrogen could occur in a containment building with fifteen foot walls. Hes being ridiculous, and stating all of this as fact.

His language is as reflective of a layman's understanding as mine is.
Hes no expert on anything.

Asking questions is great. Even tossing around crazy ideas is great.
But spitting in the face of the answers when they are accessible?

Not so great.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am » by Mozi!!a


make up my mind? in this crazy insana corrupted world. fuck no. :vomit:

Conspirator
Posts: 3749
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 am » by Muchtyman


Edit .....................Thankyou low

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 am » by 99socks


muchtyman wrote:
lowsix wrote:
I take it then , your going for the 9 point quake in the Japanese trench , causing the tsunami theory ............... :cheers:



Yes.

Just like that have over the last two thousand years of documented Japanese history.
I dont think those 16th century japanese tsunami painters were depicting Haarp and Jew Tsunamis, do you?

Sendai itself was 80 miles from the epicenter and 30 miles deep..
The 30 mile epicenter quote he tries to use is to the coastline.
So his claims that the earthquake wasnt a 9 bc of the 6 registered in Sendai is nonsense.
Then he says the Tsunami couldt damage the reactor like that. Does he realize there is footage of FORTY FOOT WAVES hitting that thing? Know how much power there is in a forty foot wave traveling 500km/hr? fuck.

Second, The Sendai quake was a subduction fault quake(vertical), and not a slip fault (lateral) quake, and it occurred OFF the Nippon shelf at a depth of 30 miles.. AND the types of land materials between the two plates differs dramatically. It did not transfer as much LATERAL movement as a Slip fault would. ALL of his examples of 9's that caused apocalyptic damage happened on dry ROCKY land at 10 miles or less depth directly under the cities they demolished or less than 25 km from them..

On top of that, the ENTIRE PLANET moved 25 centimeters (simply wouldnt happen from a 6.0 as he claimed the quake was) and moved the plates nearly 9 feet. Hes a buffoon if hes claiming a suitcase sized nuke could do all that.

And on top of THAT, he doesnt explain the quake itself, instead hoping to smear the idea that the quake itself was caused by 'something', so that the Jews could later Nuke the reactor.

Demobe even posted earlier that it was because of a water car that the japanese were developing. And then, it was to cover the fact that the japanese were creating nuclear fuel for Iran. Really wtf? Make up your minds...

Nor does he manage to explain how and why there have been HUGE quakes happening there for hundreds of years before haarp or nukes or anything. All that history, just poof, irrelevant so he can toss boron water at the jews? On what planet?

He Claims that hydrogen couldnt do all that damage, yet doesnt cite on reference to the volume or pressure of hydrogen present, he just claims a "tsunami couldnt do all that damage". A 9 is supposed to demolish a thousand miles of land, but NOT a tsunami caused by a nine? Really?

Hydrogen IS actually volatile, its why its an effective fuel source, It burns at a relatively low temperature but does have a flash (explosion) point of 900F. Then there is the zircon padding, while it is used because of ITS higher flash point (and is therefore stable while solid), that flash point is only 2500K. And hydrogen explosion is enough to cause that temperature. Then...do you know what ELSE they use Zircon for? Explosive primers for long range artillery, and flashbulbs...BECAUSE it is explosive.

And Further, he thinks hes proving something by showing 15 foot thick walls, but completely regards the types of initial pressure and volume buildup of hydrogen could occur in a containment building with fifteen foot walls. Hes being ridiculous, and stating all of this as fact.

His language is as reflective of a layman's understanding as mine is.
Hes no expert on anything.

Asking questions is great. Even tossing around crazy ideas is great.
But spitting in the face of the answers when they are accessible?

Not so great.


Wow man .........you have passion , or seriously amazing resources .

If you'll look back .......I didn't take the Jew bit on board .

However , I was intrigued by this ...................

Consider first the massive impact of an actual 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which would have been about 100 times more powerful than the 6.8 magnitude Great Hanshin earthquake of 1995 that destroyed much of the city of Kobe, located about 12.5 miles from the epicenter, and that killed more than 6,400 people. If the March 11 earthquake in Japan was actually a 9.0, it would have devastated everything within a 1,000-mile radius of the epicenter -- and yet the city of Sendai, for example, which is only about 48 miles from the epicenter, suffered virtually no structural damage whatsoever.

The above is pasted certainly , but still true .........as you well know the "Richter " scale is logarithmic ....a 9 pointer is over 100 times as powerful as the one at Kobe .

So how is it that 90 % of the damage was attributable to the tsunami ?
..... :flop:

what-do-you-really-know-about-japan-earthquake-t53150-20.html

Get an answer to that my friend .................... :cheers:




Umm.. I'm gonna guess that Japanese engineering and earthquake-proof building standards had something to do with it?
Last edited by 99socks on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 3749
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 2:12 am » by Muchtyman


99socks wrote:
muchtyman wrote:So how is it that 90 % of the damage was attributable to the tsunami ? .....



Umm.. I'm gonna guess that Japanese engineering and earthquake-proof building standards had something to do with it?


But not at Kobe ?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook