What Do You Really Know About Japan Earthquake?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 pm » by Mozi!!a


this is very interesting :flop:


Japan Earthquake Registered Only 6.67 - Nuclear Induced Tsunami - Japan Offers Iran Enriched Uranium - An Act of War? - Japan: Knife At Its Throat

http://www.abeldanger.net/2011/05/japan ... y-667.html

Conspirator
Posts: 3717
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 am » by Muchtyman


Only this ................ :twisted:

Did the Dimona Dozen murder the Fukushima 50?

Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster.


It took them three hundred years and trillions of dollars to build a theatre of darkness, yet the light of only one match can burn it down. Do not let this light go out. Archive and POST!

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, Updated Monday, June 13, 2011

This is a massive report. If you have troubles understanding it, just look at THIS picture of the vanished reactor, THIS picture of the destroyed facility and THIS picture, of Magna BSP's camera. Then scroll down to the photos of the NON EXISTENT quake damage and seismic charts which prove there was no 9.0 and therefore the very real tsunami could not have been natural. The fact that what happened in Japan did not occur naturally has been very well documented by a skilled investigator, who spent hundreds of hours getting to the bottom of this story.


http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 10:29 am » by Tjahzi


very interesting indeed!

somewhat of a smokin' gun maybe?
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 am » by Lowsix


Joseph Goebbels approves of this post.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 11:37 am » by Tjahzi


lowsix wrote:Joseph Goebbels approves of this post.


when did you pick up channeling ? :ohno:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 am » by Lowsix


tjahzi wrote:
lowsix wrote:Joseph Goebbels approves of this post.


when did you pick up channeling ? :ohno:


About the time that "Disclosure the Truth"
got replaced with "Obfuscate the truth"
with the uninformed drivel of
WordPressers and YouTubers
by means of rote repetition.

Most of you USUALLY call that Propaganda (if the msn does it)
But somehow the minute it gets countered with facts..
It miraculously gets transformed into "truth".

And the Truth tellers get dismissed as disinfo.

In other words..Goebbels approves of this post.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 1:05 pm » by Mozi!!a


FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS: PAST, PRESENT AND THE INEVITABLE FUTURE
Image

False Flag Operations have been a strategic method of Elite Governments to gain control on many platforms through out history. One of the earliest accounts of a False Flag Operation taking place is in 47 BC when Julius Caesar used a series of riots and arson attacks that he paid for and commanded to destabilise the Roman Republic before marching his Legions across the Rubicon and into Rome, where he took power and declared himself Emperor. That may indeed be the earliest one known but since this kind of operation is so effective it seems plausible that even earlier in Human history there have been others.

United States history is filled with False Flag Operations since almost the beginning of our country. There are theories going all the way back to the Battle of Tripoli and carrying through the Civil War, Spanish-American War all the way to present time. If you had asked most people prior to the Sept. 11th, 2001 operation, where the World Trade Center and Pentagon were “attacked”, if they had heard of a False Flag Operation they would have most likely said no. There is a good reason for that due to the fact that an operation of that size had not taken place since our government purposely ignored the Intel received that the Naval Japanese Armada was planning an attack on Pearl Harbor. That was about 70 years ago and most Americans who were alive back then were not during 9/11.

Here is a brief video history of these kinds of operations.

[youtube]drM5JseVXeU&feature[/youtube]


Image
False Flag Operations fall under the umbrella of Black Operations. Black Operations are of course Above Top Secret covert operations done by such special forces as the U.S. Navy SEALS, Delta Force, CIA, DEA and the rest of the military branches as well as other government agencies. Black Operations are utilized for a number of reasons and I will name just a few. It is important to understand that most Black Operations are executed through the Pentagon but on some occasions it is a Military Industrial Complex Co-Op. By that I mean the Pentagon will work jointly with a private multinational company or institution if there is the opportunity for both sides to gain something out of it. Such Black Operations are assassinations, industrial espionage, force reconnaissance, Psy-Ops, Abductions, Drug Trafficking, False Flag Operation and more. One prime example is if a nation is having a serious situation with their economy and the only way to get out of it is through an agreement with an outside country and/or source by which if the country in trouble executes a False Flag to invoke a war which causes financial gain then that said country will be bailed out. This same scenario has been conducted by the U.S. government on more than one occasion and it could very well happen again…and real soon.

How about another video before I continue.
[youtube]YXsOr__WHd8&feature[/youtube]

Reasons why the execution of False Flag Operations.

By now most know what kind of Operations in this category take place but what maybe less known are the multitude of outcomes sought after for further use of the accomplished mission. Let us just briefly look at Sept. 11th, 2001 for a moment. The operation took place for a number of reasons from financial to further implementation of the Police State of the U.S. Just shortly before the attack it was reported that the Pentagon had quite a lot of our tax money unaccounted for. What happened? The office area of the Pentagon that was filled with the Department of Defense auditors were “taken out”. How convenient. We also watched the PATRIOT Act get rushed through Washington D.C. literally over night. Then came the integration of dozens of Federal agencies to form the Department of Homeland Security. The Transportation Security Administration was born as well. The “attack” caused a public outcry to allow the controllers to roll out the troops in Operation Enduring Freedom in 2001 and then Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003.Then there is the crucial Fear Factor which is the greatest effect of a False Flag Operation.
Image
Lately I have been trying to not use the term Sheeple for all of these walking Zombies because to be quite honest…I don’t want to insult the Sheep anymore. The most common outcome after these operations is the massive fear. Suddenly and even before the dust had settled in New York City, all of these people came out of their caves to wave Admiralty flags and demand our government go kill those evil brown people. A lot of these people most likely couldn’t even recite the Pledge of Allegiance or know what the Fourth Amendment is. Yet there they were in a crowd of Fear induced mind control like droves of zombies calling for blood. This detrimental effect is known as BLIND PATRIOTISM. Blind Patriotism is the biggest upside the executors of a False Flag get because while everyone is angry and scared of this “enemy” the government is implementing the REAL agenda. As much as I dislike saying it, False Flag Operations when done correctly are very effective. Why do I say that? Because I know from personal experience. I have a few more stories to share but first I will share an interview I did that covers extensively what I am discussing in this report.
[youtube]F5-Wh0tB9VA&feature[/youtube]
One short story for you.

I can’t remember if I have mentioned it before but in late 2001/early 2002 I with my team was deployed from our base to the Puget Sound to conduct further missions under Operation Spyglass (MILAB). Upon arriving we were diverted to Seattle, Washington to “Standby for further instructions”. It’s a long story but to be brief we were to meet a small fishing vessel at a pier in Seattle where a small cargo of “goods” (explosives) were to be transported to a large van. Our mission was Command & Control as well as insuring the carry out of this mission. The target was simple and the plan was to divert blame towards Al Qeada. Our target was the Seattle Space Needle and immediate area of the park. As I said it is a long story but a change of plans occurred and instead it turned into a Psychological Operation False Flag to boost the FEAR FACTOR of the American people. Shortly afterward small blips popped up in the media of “Intelligence that Al Qaeda had plans to target the Space Needle along with other West Coast locations”. We diverted the operation and went to a contingency plan where there were several Fall Guys who were immediately arrested.

I can think of quite a few False Flag Operations I was a part of but won’t discuss them all in this report. What people need to understand is that most of these kinds of operations happen much more covertly and are on a much smaller scale. False Flag Operations happen everyday across the globe and the majority are executed through the United States. They even happen domestically such as the operation I helped plan and execute in late 2008 which took place in Southern California. It involved the U.S. Marine Corps and a caravan of unmarked United Nation military vehicles. That is all I will say for now until a later time when I will discuss it in it’s entirety.
Image
Let us now look at a couple of current events that are possibilities for the next major False Flag Operation. Last month under the Czar Obama Administration the new Worldwide War Act (National Defense Authorization Act) passed and if the slight chance enough people in this country rise up against it then the Pentagon will just throw another False Flag at us. I see this highly likely to happen soon considering the fact that all the elements of the equation are present. The country is in an Economic Collapse, the Police State agenda is close to full implementation and people are becoming more disgusted with the government. The fact that the government is still waging war in Iraq and Afghanistan and now we are in yet another illegal war with Libya. Not to mention the fact that our government is and has been in a covert war in Yemen. Now the controller’s eyes are on Syria.

Recently I came across a video with friend and colleague Bob Tuskin discussing some interesting similarities of the WTC and the Willis Tower (Chicago Sears Tower). I have not yet made a decision whether or not this could indeed be the next target but it is still worth viewing.
[youtube]7QaDR1O_kJs&feature[/youtube]

At this time I cannot honestly say for sure who, what, where or how the next False Flag Operation will happen but what I am strongly seeing based on my own personal experience and all that is currently going on that we are facing one very soon. As much as I dislike saying that I feel it is my responsibility to inform you all. One thing I do suggest is to research the similarities of these past operations. Take a good look at what happened before, during, after and what the final outcome was. These can be clues that may lead us to the next target. It is kind of a code breaker I have developed through the Forbidden Vault which allows me to bring the very best information I can to my fellow Humans. Remember that knowledge is a weapon.

Forbidden Vault file on False Flag Operations
http://www.4shared.com/folder/L0NCXmVl/ ... tions.html

Forbidden Vault file on Mineral Management Service BP FOIA Documents
http://www.4shared.com/folder/HVd5G-vN/ ... ments.html



As I always say it is important that people do not panic and if the next False Flag Operation does strike us on U.S. soil we must remain calm and not let the fear takeover. Instead we must fight back and demand complete and REAL transparency of our government. I will do all I can to continue to follow the red flags and clues to when the next one will be so until then stay vigilant my fellow Humans because the last thing we need is a major engineered catastrophe.

Image

http://truthsurvival.com/2011/06/13/fal ... le-future/

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 1:30 pm » by Lowsix


all that cuttn and pasting must have tired you out.

However, doesnt even remotely touch or prove
the premise of the nonsensical article.

Repeating it despite being disproved here twice,
is more along the lines of what that ole feller was famous for.

cheers tho.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm » by Tjahzi


interesting read & view demobe :flop:

@ lowsix: you certainly make good arguements. but the truth still remains to be seen. you are right when you say all of this prooves nothing, but that's not the point i think. if all of the shit on this site prooved things, there wouldn't be any conspiracy sites and we wouldn't be here debating on stuff that has little direct impact on our lives.

i'd rather see all this stuff here as plain info, regardless of the truth. to get a lil' decent view on things it's important to see pretty much all there is to find bout it, true or false.

that being said, right on!

About the time that "Disclosure the Truth"
got replaced with "Obfuscate the truth"
with the uninformed drivel of
WordPressers and YouTubers
by means of rote repetition.

Most of you USUALLY call that Propaganda (if the msn does it)
But somehow the minute it gets countered with facts..
It miraculously gets transformed into "truth".

And the Truth tellers get dismissed as disinfo.

In other words..Goebbels approves of this post.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm » by Lowsix


My main point is that when a premise is built on a stack of faulty and imminently disprovable premises, ie they can be disproved with fact easily, then the entire thing crumbles. And this post subject keeps getting posted.

Think about it..The jews nuked japan?
cmon.

Its nonsense.

Nearly every single thing this guy uses to advance his argument is built on, is either an outright lie, misleading statement, supposition and faulty, yet technically worded drivel.

Thats confusing to people who do want to know whats going on in the world, and unless theres an asshole like me willing to take a LOT of abuse to set things straight, it will get repeated into mythology.

And that is primitivism at its best and most deadly.
And the unwillingness of people that forward this stuff into repetitive propaganda type believability to ADMIT that the premise is faulty...with people still giving it soft support is HUGELY damaging to our supposed search for the truth..

PARTICULARLY when the truth IS accessible, as it is with this subject..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook