What do you think everyone looks like?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Noentry and his buddy on the beach at ayia napa after a few ouzos

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 am » by Poooooot


Fatdogmendoza wrote:poooooot and oto

Image

:lol: :flop:

What's sad is we really were friends. I'm not sure why he turned on me, but I guess that's not my problem.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 am » by Seahawk


In no particular order

Troll, on his way to the "Cabin in der wuts," this summer.

Image


Rhdher and Noenty

Image


Nem and Otto

Image


Mods in the House.

Image


Cornbread after a successful Saturday night gig

Image


Fatdog, ready for Supper.

Image


Socks, in 40 years

Image


Our community attention whore

Image


Flecktarn, before he became a soldier

Image


Serious and friend

Image



Some Dumbass and Low

Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 am » by Poooooot


Who is the attention whore? I have a feeling it's supposed to be me... :-(

Must be "pile on poooooot" day.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 am » by Zer0


Poooooot wrote:Who is the attention whore? I have a feeling it's supposed to be me... :-(

Must be "pile on poooooot" day.


LMAO!! U think ur the first troll to come in here? :roll:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:13 am » by Seahawk


Poooooot wrote:Who is the attention whore? I have a feeling it's supposed to be me... :-(

Must be "pile on poooooot" day.


No, not you. :flowers:

I just did a few of our many great members. I'll try and do some more later. Got one for you. :P


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 am

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 am » by I2haveseen


Troll2rocks wrote:
One-23 wrote:Harbin's daily commute fails to impress the locals


Upload to Disclose.tv




That was amazing. That guy got skillz man.

Check that chick in the fore ground: not impressed.... lol I thought he was pretty good :flop:

Ok.

Ott talking to Pooot
Image

Pooot replying
Image

Ahem.... 'Guess who' talking to 'guess who'
Image

Troll unmasked
Image

Dtv members peaking at the meet up
Image

You all know who this is
Image

And this final one, is of you lurkers
Image
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:22 am » by domdabears


Poooooot wrote:Must be "pile on poooooot" day.




Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 am » by Lowsix


Poooooot wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:poooooot and oto

Image

:lol: :flop:

What's sad is we really were friends. I'm not sure why he turned on me, but I guess that's not my problem.


What's sad is that you think he turned on you.
See..now your recent run is starting to really bug me..
You say you cant get any respect around here, when you actually do and always have..
Then, i stabbed you (which i most certainly did not), but you cant say with what, or how..
Then dude calls you a "fat dude"<--theres the hint that funneh's is coming..
then makes some jokes, does his thing..in his style...
and youre all...well our friendship is OVER>

He was LOVING on you..which you might inspire members NOT to do,
if you keep getting offended every time we try to bring you into the club.

:ohno:

No, this is not 'pile on poot' day, this is 'try to figure the female' out day...
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 am » by Zer0


Lowsix wrote:What's sad is that you think he turned on you.
See..now your recent run is starting to really bug me..
You say you cant get any respect around here, when you actually do and always have..
Then, i stabbed you (which i most certainly did not), but you cant say with what, or how..
Then dude calls you a "fat dude"<--theres the hint that funneh's is coming..
then makes some jokes, does his thing..in his style...
and youre all...well our friendship is OVER>

He was LOVING on you..which you might inspire members NOT to do,
if you keep getting offended every time we try to bring you into the club.

:ohno:

No, this is not 'pile on poot' day, this is 'try to figure the female' out day...


Image

o n merry kis-ma-az 2u2!!!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook