What do you think everyone looks like?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:47 am » by Toxic32


I love you pooooot. In fact I love every one on this site. There is so much creativity that I think this site is a black hole for out of the box thinking...Ok we get sucked into the odd whirlpool or eddy that detracts from the general feel of respect I have for the minds that are part of this site. But like all minds there is a small part that is unbalanced. recognise it and you can control it. There is one small element that is causing me to itch. But i can live with that. It lets you know that you are alive and ready to fight for what you, and maybe only you think is right. Of course that means that you think, that what you have decided is right is right for every body else.?????????
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:04 am » by Poooooot


Lowsix wrote:
What's sad is that you think he turned on you.
See..now your recent run is starting to really bug me..
You say you cant get any respect around here, when you actually do and always have..
Then, i stabbed you (which i most certainly did not), but you cant say with what, or how..
Then dude calls you a "fat dude"<--theres the hint that funneh's is coming..
then makes some jokes, does his thing..in his style...
and youre all...well our friendship is OVER>

He was LOVING on you..which you might inspire members NOT to do,
if you keep getting offended every time we try to bring you into the club.

:ohno:

No, this is not 'pile on poot' day, this is 'try to figure the female' out day...



No. First of all, him calling me a fat guy did not upset me. He was obviously joking. You don't know the whole story. We have been friends for like 2 years. He was my closest friend here. What upset me was when he started hurling REAL insults at me. He was spamming my threads with his garbage. I sent him a PM, no response. I tried to reach out via thread, and got lashed out at again. I sent him ANOTHER PM just a couple hours ago, and STILL no response. Whatever personal BS he has going on, he has no reason to be a dick to me.

Whatever my "recent run" you are referring to that is bugging you, I apologize I guess. But I'm not sure what it is. Sticking up for myself against an asshole? Telling him to "fuck off" a few days ago when his joking took a nasty turn?

It's obvious that some people here think less of me. Is it because I'm a girl? Probably not since lucid, karmaa, socks, serious, etc don't seem to have issues. Is it because I've shared personal stories of abuse, health issues, family issues, etc? Maybe. Is it because I have feelings and they get hurt? Likely. Is it because I'm transparent? Probably. Does it bother me? Yes, because I DO have feelings, and they DO get hurt sometimes. But I'm not a baby.

I'm not trying to be initiated into any kind of club. This is a public forum that I have been a member of for over two years.

I'm tired of having to defend myself. I've always tried to be respectful of everyone else, and even though I lose my temper sometimes, I've ALWAYS been true to myself . If that's too much for some to handle, there's a "foe" button that may come in handy.

Or maybe I should just walk away




And now I am feeling guilty for making a "personal" post in someone else's thread, but I feel like I need to address this.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 am » by Newearthman


I'm with you Poot!
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 am » by Zer0


NewEarthFag:

Image

Troll2cocks after remixing me:

Image


Blow Six:
Image

Marfuck:

Image
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:24 am » by Lowsix


First off Pootie...

...otos stuff, never takes a 'nasty turn".
It is BY DEFINITION..nasty.
The poor thing is riddled with herpes and gono.
THAT will make a fellow nasty.

And i would bet my salary that Oto would be the last guy here to hurl a "real insult" at you.
I bet you know that though.

And those who are really his friends...have known whats up since day one.
Now..ok if he intentionally ignored you if you asked him to back off..ok fair enough.
HOWEVER..im betting he just didnt see the message. I usually dont see them until months later,
bc my messaging hasnt worked in years and i get so few.

Now..To say its obvious that anyone thinks ANY less of you is utter nonsense.
(this should actually cheer you up)

And to say on the one hand, that you arent trying to be initiated into any club, while at the same time, mentioning that you somehow arent being accepted since youre a girl or sensitive or whatever..is ALSO contradictory.

No one said you were TRYING to get initiated into a club, but youre going a LONG way to disallow OUr initiation of YOU into the club by making efforts to joke around with you in whatever fashion our personal styles dictate. Doing so is becoming so fraught with danger that we are less likely to play with you any more...lest we get cast into the "so and so is dogpiling me" category/

AND at the end of that, YOU have found a way to be offended at things that are for absolutely certain, not meant to offend in any way shape or form. Matter of fact, barring the one or two faux member hit and run posts aimed at you, i have never once seen anyone ever..ever take an undue shot at you. Or insult you or do anything OTHER than make you feel like you belong. Like one of the gang.

You should be tired of defending yourself, becuase its simply not necessary. You have the reputation of being one of the funniest gifmasters to ever hit the forum, and the one person willing enough to explain their views on Obama to escape the "obama Voter" derision.

So if youre tired..then maybe stop fighting it..and just belong.

Laugh when its funny, get pissed when you have something to be pissed about.
But again, unless he specifically blew off your 'personal'..real-life request to chill..
then you dont have a thing to get riled about. And again, you arent being picked on.

ONLY reason im wasting a second of my day on this,
is that i hate misunderstandings that cause Real Life hurt feelings..

and you, dear..just might be having one.

peece n respeck

And..did you know...that despite the inordinate number of assholes here..that if you simply said..hey fellas...im having a tough week, go easy on me. They would, without giving it a second thought.

#truestory.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:26 am » by Cosmine


Poooooot wrote:
Lowsix wrote:
What's sad is that you think he turned on you.
See..now your recent run is starting to really bug me..
You say you cant get any respect around here, when you actually do and always have..
Then, i stabbed you (which i most certainly did not), but you cant say with what, or how..
Then dude calls you a "fat dude"<--theres the hint that funneh's is coming..
then makes some jokes, does his thing..in his style...
and youre all...well our friendship is OVER>

He was LOVING on you..which you might inspire members NOT to do,
if you keep getting offended every time we try to bring you into the club.

:ohno:

No, this is not 'pile on poot' day, this is 'try to figure the female' out day...



No. First of all, him calling me a fat guy did not upset me. He was obviously joking. You don't know the whole story. We have been friends for like 2 years. He was my closest friend here. What upset me was when he started hurling REAL insults at me. He was spamming my threads with his garbage. I sent him a PM, no response. I tried to reach out via thread, and got lashed out at again. I sent him ANOTHER PM just a couple hours ago, and STILL no response. Whatever personal BS he has going on, he has no reason to be a dick to me.

Whatever my "recent run" you are referring to that is bugging you, I apologize I guess. But I'm not sure what it is. Sticking up for myself against an asshole? Telling him to "fuck off" a few days ago when his joking took a nasty turn?

It's obvious that some people here think less of me. Is it because I'm a girl? Probably not since lucid, karmaa, socks, serious, etc don't seem to have issues. Is it because I've shared personal stories of abuse, health issues, family issues, etc? Maybe. Is it because I have feelings and they get hurt? Likely. Is it because I'm transparent? Probably. Does it bother me? Yes, because I DO have feelings, and they DO get hurt sometimes. But I'm not a baby.

I'm not trying to be initiated into any kind of club. This is a public forum that I have been a member of for over two years.

I'm tired of having to defend myself. I've always tried to be respectful of everyone else, and even though I lose my temper sometimes, I've ALWAYS been true to myself . If that's too much for some to handle, there's a "foe" button that may come in handy.

Or maybe I should just walk away




And now I am feeling guilty for making a "personal" post in someone else's thread, but I feel like I need to address this.



The mods somrtime have a wicked relationship whit some trolls,then it was rabidrabbit,now it seem it's Autohell turn for a free pass...at anything...

Mods Auto had driven dozens of female members outahere...

Mods make me a mod....i shoot first...and don't ask questions... :hell:

Autohell and Poot
Image



:cheers:
Image
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera


Upload to Disclose.tv



Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 am

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 am » by I2haveseen


So low6 an ott R 1 & the same? That sort of makes sense actually????

poooot Fuck'em all. If they don't like you like for who you are and what you present... Move on. Ott (low6 or not) is a troll who may/may not have some real issues. Point being: he's a troll for the most part:
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=+fuck&author_id=49526

And has offered nothing to this place.

& for the record, I like the way your brain ticks pooot :flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 am » by Poooooot


FUCK I just typed out a long response and lost the whole damn thing :yell:

Basic jist was this: I, too, was surprised by Oto's lashing out at me. I AM having a really fucked up week, and I HATE having a bunch of attention on me. I get very embarrassed and believe it or not, I am extremely shy.

And I would like for this conversation to end because I feel stupid that people are going to click into this thread, hoping for some laughs, and instead they will find what they will probably consider to be a poot pity party.

And to bring it back on topic, I am going to post me and lowsix:
Image
Image
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am » by Poooooot


I2haveseen wrote: I like the way your brain ticks pooot :flop:

Thanks :cheers: :hugging:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 am » by Lowsix


Poooooot wrote:
And to bring it back on topic, I am going to post me and lowsix:
Image
Image


hahah...fair enough..

we will settle down now.

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook