What do you think everyone looks like?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:43 am » by Lucidlemondrop

WillEase666 wrote:Image

:flop:

:hugging:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:50 am » by 99socks

Poot honey, this is DTV. Way back when, before even I came here, the ratio of women to men was extremely low. There was a real "guy" culture; it wasn't really co-ed. By the time some of the more loony-toons like Rabbit and Eliakim were gone, and others like Lucid dipped out for a while, the only female was... me. (And a whole lot of female lurkers who all stormed off huffing and puffing within one week of their first post because they got offended that some guy said this or that to them.) Blue came, and she was respected; you stuck around better your second time here, and now there is SC and "Kaarmaa." But still there is one fact that is the same: DTV has a guy culture that has rolled out the red carpet for the women who are dedicated to sticking around. There will always be dick fights, scantily clad women with huge tits and asses on every page, and a lot of beer. Just remember- if a guy belches on you- it's a compliment! Remember 2nd grade and the little boys that pulled girls' hair and threw rocks at them and put grasshoppers in their desks? Honey, it's the same here... the same as saying... I love you! :D

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 am » by Cosmine

99socks wrote:Poot honey, this is DTV. Way back when, before even I came here, the ratio of women to men was extremely low. There was a real "guy" culture; it wasn't really co-ed. By the time some of the more loony-toons like Rabbit and Eliakim were gone, and others like Lucid dipped out for a while, the only female was... me. (And a whole lot of female lurkers who all stormed off huffing and puffing within one week of their first post because they got offended that some guy said this or that to them.) Blue came, and she was respected; you stuck around better your second time here, and now there is SC and "Kaarmaa." But still there is one fact that is the same: DTV has a guy culture that has rolled out the red carpet for the women who are dedicated to sticking around. There will always be dick fights, scantily clad women with huge tits and asses on every page, and a lot of beer. Just remember- if a guy belches on you- it's a compliment! Remember 2nd grade and the little boys that pulled girls' hair and threw rocks at them and put grasshoppers in their desks? Honey, it's the same here... the same as saying... I love you! :D

Sock it's not a matter of "male" culture,It's a trolling proplem,a question of simple respect.

It's not nor male that a raging lunatic can troll a forum (like ours )... for years.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Lowsix wrote:First off Pootie...

...otos stuff, never takes a 'nasty turn".
It is BY DEFINITION..nasty.
The poor thing is riddled with herpes and gono.
THAT will make a fellow nasty.

And i would bet my salary that Oto would be the last guy here to hurl a "real insult" at you.
I bet you know that though.

And those who are really his friends...have known whats up since day one.
Now..ok if he intentionally ignored you if you asked him to back off..ok fair enough.
HOWEVER..im betting he just didnt see the message. I usually dont see them until months later,
bc my messaging hasnt worked in years and i get so few.

Now..To say its obvious that anyone thinks ANY less of you is utter nonsense.
(this should actually cheer you up)

And to say on the one hand, that you arent trying to be initiated into any club, while at the same time, mentioning that you somehow arent being accepted since youre a girl or sensitive or whatever..is ALSO contradictory.

No one said you were TRYING to get initiated into a club, but youre going a LONG way to disallow OUr initiation of YOU into the club by making efforts to joke around with you in whatever fashion our personal styles dictate. Doing so is becoming so fraught with danger that we are less likely to play with you any more...lest we get cast into the "so and so is dogpiling me" category/

AND at the end of that, YOU have found a way to be offended at things that are for absolutely certain, not meant to offend in any way shape or form. Matter of fact, barring the one or two faux member hit and run posts aimed at you, i have never once seen anyone ever..ever take an undue shot at you. Or insult you or do anything OTHER than make you feel like you belong. Like one of the gang.

You should be tired of defending yourself, becuase its simply not necessary. You have the reputation of being one of the funniest gifmasters to ever hit the forum, and the one person willing enough to explain their views on Obama to escape the "obama Voter" derision.

So if youre tired..then maybe stop fighting it..and just belong.

Laugh when its funny, get pissed when you have something to be pissed about.
But again, unless he specifically blew off your 'personal'..real-life request to chill..
then you dont have a thing to get riled about. And again, you arent being picked on.

ONLY reason im wasting a second of my day on this,
is that i hate misunderstandings that cause Real Life hurt feelings..

and you, dear..just might be having one.

peece n respeck

And..did you know...that despite the inordinate number of assholes here..that if you simply said..hey fellas...im having a tough week, go easy on me. They would, without giving it a second thought.

#truestory.

Same as what the guy with the horses head said above..

Oto has been around for a while and all you members attacking him should be aware that he will probably be around for a quite a while yet ( good in my opinion) he can take the shit dished out..I am lucky enough to no the little mexican dude so can take most of what he says with a pinch of salt...anyway, if you dont like his posts foe him or walk away from the forums...Poooooot If you have any private issues with Oto I would definitely keep them away from the forums ...Also what Socks said earlier makes an whole lot of sense imo... :flop:

My last word on this subject on this thread :dunno:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm » by Zer0

99socks wrote:Just remember- if a guy belches on you- it's a compliment! Remember 2nd grade and the little boys that pulled girls' hair and threw rocks at them and put grasshoppers in their desks? Honey, it's the same here... the same as saying... I love you! :D

Why are you not a psychologist? Or do all grown-ass women know that kinda stuff?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 pm » by Poooooot

99socks wrote:Poot honey, this is DTV. Way back when, before even I came here, the ratio of women to men was extremely low. There was a real "guy" culture; it wasn't really co-ed. By the time some of the more loony-toons like Rabbit and Eliakim were gone, and others like Lucid dipped out for a while, the only female was... me. (And a whole lot of female lurkers who all stormed off huffing and puffing within one week of their first post because they got offended that some guy said this or that to them.) Blue came, and she was respected; you stuck around better your second time here, and now there is SC and "Kaarmaa." But still there is one fact that is the same: DTV has a guy culture that has rolled out the red carpet for the women who are dedicated to sticking around. There will always be dick fights, scantily clad women with huge tits and asses on every page, and a lot of beer. Just remember- if a guy belches on you- it's a compliment! Remember 2nd grade and the little boys that pulled girls' hair and threw rocks at them and put grasshoppers in their desks? Honey, it's the same here... the same as saying... I love you! :D

The thing that bothered me the most was I repeatedly asked him to knock it off, both publicly here and privately as well, to no avail. And regarding the "grasshopper" anecdote, while it may be true, it's childish behavior and we are (supposedly) grown adults. But thank you for your kind words.

I'm not going to talk about this any more because frankly, I'm too tired.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 pm » by Troll2rocks

I like you Pooooot, I think you are a solid member and all round good person, queen of the gifs, outgoing, confident and a really all round moral person. :flop: .

I like you Oto, I think you are misunderstood a lot, and most of your humour derives from your academic work (yes everyone "shocker"), you have a bizarre humour like me, no matter how antagonistic you appear it is never as it seems. At least from what I have found on here. :flop:

It is a shame to see two long term members who I know for a fact were/are really close, come to blows. I have no idea what has gone on to case this rift, (and it ain't non of my business) but I hope you can both come to terms and find a common ground no matter what has gone on.

You're both good people :flop:

And a part of what makes this place special.

Anyway...

Back to normality....

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 pm » by The57ironman

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 pm » by Cosmine

Autohell !

Last edited by Cosmine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook