What do you think everyone looks like?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm » by DarkHeart


Summer is here & DTV members hit the beach, yeah baby.....we just don't care :lol:

http://worldduh.com/2013/02/02/meet-22-people-who-look-worse-than-you-in-swimwear/









:peep:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18922
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 6:45 pm » by The57ironman


DarkHeart wrote:Summer is here & DTV members hit the beach, yeah baby.....we just don't care :lol:

http://worldduh.com/2013/02/02/meet-22-people-who-look-worse-than-you-in-swimwear/

Image
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18922
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri Jun 13, 2014 3:55 pm » by The57ironman


Image









Image
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 864
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostSat Jun 14, 2014 12:33 am » by Domeika


The57ironman wrote:Image









Image


....
Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18922
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 3:42 am » by The57ironman


.


... :P (insert name here) :P ....... gets some exercise

Image
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19564
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 am » by Slith


DarkHeart wrote:Summer is here & DTV members hit the beach, yeah baby.....we just don't care :lol:

http://worldduh.com/2013/02/02/meet-22-people-who-look-worse-than-you-in-swimwear/









:peep:

Funny what a couple of beers will do. I didn't remember this, then when I just clicked..........I remembered.

Once was bad enough....but twice?

I now go wallow in my own misery

:oops:
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:30 am » by DarkHeart


Slith wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:Summer is here & DTV members hit the beach, yeah baby.....we just don't care :lol:

http://worldduh.com/2013/02/02/meet-22-people-who-look-worse-than-you-in-swimwear/









:peep:

Funny what a couple of beers will do. I didn't remember this, then when I just clicked..........I remembered.

Once was bad enough....but twice?

I now go wallow in my own misery

:oops:


I nearly clicked on it again after this bump, but fortunately I remembered that the link was sent to me by my idiot brother.

I think he spends half his day looking at that kind of thing & giggling like a nit wit, I'll try not to post anything like it again.............


:lol:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19564
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 am » by Slith


DarkHeart wrote:
I nearly clicked on it again after this bump, but fortunately I remembered that the link was sent to me by my idiot brother.

I think many of us have that idiot brother. Mine would be 6"4 and chime in at 230 lbs. I call him Mr. Idiot.....then run like hell.


:lol:
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18922
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 12:57 pm » by The57ironman


Slith wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:
I nearly clicked on it again after this bump, but fortunately I remembered that the link was sent to me by my idiot brother.

I think many of us have that idiot brother. Mine would be 6"4 and chime in at 230 lbs. I call him Mr. Idiot.....then run like hell.


:lol:

.

....i am the idiot brother..so say my sisters.. :peep:

.
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18922
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 3:30 am » by The57ironman


.

:mrcool:




Image
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook