Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 4:29 pm » by Eldorado

Troll2rocks wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That really is like me.

Yes really. lol

Pretty scary really the choice is inspired.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Youre post about psychics left me in a blank......and this popped in my head...........it is real close all right......

Dont forget me in youre next DTV YouTube Vid.......was watching them last night and was pretty impressed with the quality......high energy........I can also give you some classic tracks to mix if you would like.......I DJ and have a good feel for the vibe you were producing......

who was the other DTV member who posted a youtube vid about us....believe he did a couple??
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 pm » by Troll2rocks

Eldorado wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That really is like me.

Yes really. lol

Pretty scary really the choice is inspired.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Youre post about psychics left me in a blank......and this popped in my head...........it is real close all right......

Dont forget me in youre next DTV YouTube Vid.......was watching them last night and was pretty impressed with the quality......high energy........I can also give you some classic tracks to mix if you would like.......I DJ and have a good feel for the vibe you were producing......

who was the other DTV member who posted a youtube vid about us....believe he did a couple??

It was funny looking at your post in here, then seeing you correctly guess the answer in the psychic thread, what is funniest of all though, (you probably never noticed) is how the answer in that thread looks just like the cards Peter Vakeman uses in those clips you posted about me. (which incidentally are about conducting a psychic test) Lmfao. Talk about the universe aligning.

Pretty great :cheers:

Yeah I will be making some more, have to get other stuff done first, but yeah that would be cool, and thanks :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 pm » by The57ironman

Dom Da Bears wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stupid fuckin white kid.

God is doin a new thang.

........ :shock: ......talk about mind control.......... :shock:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm » by Eldorado

another jaw dropping experience I never came to grips with.......

........a lot of strange things happened after I tool a jolt off of a welder in 1995......!!!!

Opens a lot of doors

ca.1998

I hope that I will be remembered for fighting TPTB with a true COUNTER-Intelligence Program....The Room I painted over the course of 6 months or so......No one seems to be able to see what I was seeing......

I thought someone would have gotten it by now. It just proves, that the more obvious something is, the harder it is to detect.

Read more: what-am-i-thinking-of-psychic-test-t79404-70.html#ixzz29C4NzNJy

Thanks for confirming my abilities Troll.......I was worried I was loosing my touch with their games.......

Sometimes I can sit back and literally see these politicians plotting their every course of action.......like in a staged scenario in a dream like state............like profiling a criminal or like producing a drawing of a suspect......they are up on stage.....I push the mute button, and watch their mannerisms......the way they move lets me into their mind......the way they smile lets me know what they are after.....

Its usually the gold....

But you Troll are after the Glory.....thanks for triggering me to think.......or to interpret things more directly
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm » by Eldorado

Spock's idea of banking reform

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm » by Eldorado

Spock dumbfounded that he almost guessed Trolls psychic test

and that I picked up the rebound like it was child's play

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 pm » by Eldorado

Spock's new convert to Vulcaan

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Lowsix wrote:Some might say i earned the Horseshitting tribute..(fair play on that one)
But the bloodletting of innocent bystanders was rather mystifying.

True Colors Day on DTV?

exactly 1 month. hmmmm i guess you can always count on nature

:peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

You guys really out did yourself on these last few pages!

Belly laughs!

and for all you gezzers

:)
What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook