What do you think everyone looks like?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 am » by 44z44

44z44 wrote:And please can you all when reffering me just put 44z44 and not my real name thank you,and especially most the DTV mods you lot should know better not to,guess it's 1 rule for me and another for the DTV sheeple's :roll:

^for CB,i remember a few months back in a dtv thread when dirtyrabbit slipped up by saying 99socks real name when reply back to 99socks in that dtv thread,and you posted in that something like you(dirtyrabbit)should know better not to post dtv members real names :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 am » by Spock

Little different Zaff. For one, you went for years with Zaff as your name, so stop being so ridiculous. I don't believe Zaff is your real name anyway. This is as dumb as Prince wanting to go by that logo instead of the made up name Prince.

How do you pronounce zz4zz anyway?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am » by Cornbread714

44z44 wrote:
44z44 wrote:And please can you all when reffering me just put 44z44 and not my real name thank you,and especially most the DTV mods you lot should know better not to,guess it's 1 rule for me and another for the DTV sheeple's :roll:

^for CB,i remember a few months back in a dtv thread when dirtyrabbit slipped up by saying 99socks real name when reply back to 99socks in that dtv thread,and you posted in that something like you(dirtyrabbit)should know better not to post dtv members real names :roll:

It was your screen name before, dude. I didn't know it was your real name, lol. It's just the name I think of first. I'll change it - happy now?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 am » by Spock

From now on, I want everyone to call me Image

or else I'll bitch and moan and report users.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 am » by domdabears

Hahahahhahahaha that's your real name?? It was your screen name since you been here.

I was wondering what the hell he was talking about.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:47 am » by domdabears

Spock wrote:From now on, I want everyone to call me Image

or else I'll bitch and moan and report users.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My god that's perfect.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 am » by Spock

44z44 wrote:

Dumbest fucking thing ever posted on this forum.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 am » by Troll2rocks

44z44 wrote:

So now not only have you admitted that your previous user name was indeed your own name. Nobody as far as I am aware knew this, apart from your circle of friends. If I use the name your previous account was attached to, that is because I associated it with you because that is the name you chose to have for so long by your own choosing. So now people are not allowed to refer to your previous user name, give me a break.

Many older members still refer to you as "your previous user name" jesus, I wonder how many pages you would have to scroll back to find a reference to it. So by this logic, you would want all reference to it to be completely erased ?

However, because a mod does it, (by which I assume you to mean me, as I made the last reference to it) that somehow makes it wrong all of a sudden ?. :headscratch:

Even if they neither knew nor cared what your real name is ?. C'mon man, break out a tampon and it soak up because you are drenched.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 am » by domdabears

This is one of the funniest things that's ever been on here.

Screen name "Zaff" for 4 years, changes it to 44z44 6 months ago, bitches at us for calling him what we've only known for 4 years.

Holy shit.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 am » by 44z44

Spock wrote:
44z44 wrote:

Dumbest fucking thing ever posted on this forum.

FYI dumb glenda beck lookalike ego maniac(DTV mod power trip)
Why the fuck do you think i got my old DTV account deleted,and the 444z44=4-is my favourite lucky number(but my DTV password got no four in it,soz dtv sheeple's) :lol: ,and z=my initial.
:roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook