What do you think everyone looks like?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13788
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:34 pm » by domdabears


Lucid's little girl making her mom a Christmas present. It's a hundred times better than any package Dad's gonna give her.

Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19201
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm » by Slith


Dom practicing for his late nite gig


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13788
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm » by domdabears


Slith wrote:Dom practicing for his late nite gig


Upload to Disclose.tv


:lol:

That was actually pretty good.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:52 pm » by Poooooot


domdabears wrote:Poooooot at the petting zoo... She likes it rough.

Image

:lol:
What's funny about this is when I was little, maybe 10 years old, I visited a petting zoo at Niagara Falls, and a deer there started eating my vest.

(yes, a vest. it was the early 90's lol)
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18476
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm » by The57ironman


.

......kerblurr's latest workout

Image
.
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18476
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 pm » by The57ironman


.


.......a DTV member goes to Dr. Zaff........


Image
.
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18476
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:27 pm » by The57ironman


.


.......Slith's new grandson...


Image
.
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19201
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 pm » by Slith


Kerr tried to tell his wife he seriously didn't ever use roids :nails: She didn't buy it :headscratch:

Image
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18476
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 pm » by The57ironman


.

......myleso chooses between high fructose and getting high...


Image
.
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19201
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:37 pm » by Slith


The57ironman wrote:.


.......Slith's new grandson...


Image

Lol. My son and I were talking @ work today when two women came in and started talking about their recent births. We just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Too true Iron, too true
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook